Author Topic: Matt C's review of the Higher Power stack by BB.com!  (Read 108784 times)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: Matt C's review of the Higher Power stack by BB.com!
« Reply #475 on: May 25, 2008, 06:15:18 PM »
In 100 years: genetic engineering will be common. Newborns will have super - talents. Nanotech and shit might be used to "upgrade" humans further.

The human of today will not exist in 300 years, that = for sure. Hopefully, some kind of enhanched human will kick ass in teh future.

Praise Transhumanism. It =coming.

All this will happen if humans = not wiped off this planet by "teh technological singularity" (heey Ray Kurzweil), some astroid or disease wipes us off this planet, or some other things. :D
i believe we will be

id love to be proven wrong however

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #476 on: May 25, 2008, 06:18:19 PM »
i believe we will be

id love to be proven wrong however

Debussey believes that a lot of humanity will be, most likely poor people in africa and so on. A small part of humanity will survive, and they might be the ones that are enhanched.

The more intelligence and the more access to data about the earth and technology you have, the better you'll be equipped to survive.  :D

And the less dependent on the rest of the world a group becomes (enhanched self sufficiency through technology),  the more likely it will be that they survive. DEbussey believes that these groups will break out from society once they become sufficiently intelligent if it will increase their chance for survival in light of potential future threats.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #477 on: May 25, 2008, 06:21:45 PM »
Debussey believes that a lot of humanity will be, most likely poor people in africa and so on. A small part of humanity will survive, and they might be the ones that are enhanched.

The more intelligence and the more access to data about the earth and technology you have, the better you'll be equipped to survive.  :D
i guess people who foresee the end of days could prep themselves for it and try to survive the earths attempt at cleansing itself of this disease called  human beings..

those poeple would be the kind of people that would be appreciated by the environment and thus i bet they would make it through

yes your probably right debussey

m

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #478 on: May 25, 2008, 06:25:19 PM »
CONGRATS MATT YOU HOLD THE LONGEST THREAD IN THE SUPPLEMENT FORUM....

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #479 on: May 25, 2008, 06:25:55 PM »
i guess people who foresee the end of days could prep themselves for it and try to survive the earths attempt at cleansing itself of this disease called  human beings..

those poeple would be the kind of people that would be appreciated by the environment and thus i bet they would make it through

yes your probably right debussey

m

Yes.

Debussey believes this will happen. Once a race of superintelligent humans = breeded via genetic engineering, groups will break out and leverage technology to live somewhere where they can survive and thrive. The masses will not know about it, and get wiped out by some disaster perhaps.

As long as these superhumans survive, they can repopulate the planet with beings far superior to the humans of today. And if this happens and 99% of humanity dies out, before the planet is repopulated with super beings that can live in harmony with mother nature and each other, so what? That will be a good thing.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #480 on: May 25, 2008, 06:26:48 PM »
Yes.

Debussey believes this will happen. Once a race of superintelligent humans = breeded via genetic engineering, groups will break out and leverage technology to live somewhere where they can survive and thrive. The masses will not know about it, and get wiped out by some disaster perhaps.

As long as these superhumans survive, they can repopulate the planet with beings far superior to the humans of today. And if this happens and 99% of humanity dies out, before the planet is repopulated with super beings that can live in harmony with mother nature and each other, so what? That will be a good thing.
agreed.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #481 on: May 25, 2008, 06:28:05 PM »
agreed.

Of course, Gary Busey will be their leader >:(

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #482 on: May 25, 2008, 07:26:06 PM »
If you're wondering why I'm so vocal about these topics it's because I don't like lies and misinformation promoted over truth because truth should prevail even in some instances where it is negative. Overall, the spread of truth is beneficial for a society. It is not beneficial that we lie about racial and gender equality because it only superficially deals with issues which are far deeper than merely physical ones.

It is not about skin color at all.

Why do so many try to oversimplify a complex social issue with such a simplistic reactionary analysis? It has to do with human nature and the fact that human beings are innately tribal ones. It has to do with the very real differences that exist between race and gender. Physical, intellectual, cultural, and religious. Different races who have different political doctrines and social ideologies.

It's these real differences which create conflict on all levels when people are forced to mix with people of another.  What's the most twisted here is that politically correct dogma has done more to escalate these problems in all areas than anything else.

Oh, the irony.

You have politicians who claim not to be racist yet create a contrived war on drugs with laws for crack cocaine distinct from laws for powder cocaine in order to exploit minorities.  You have a war for oil which does the exact same thing.  People really need to think in the broad context and what truly is best for minorities rather than dealing with the issue superficially based on what they like to hear.

Being politically correct and believing what you want is not the solution.  It causes more harm than good.

I am in favour of promoting a pragmatic solution to racial issues.  If I was a US president, I would have all non-violent drug offenders released from prison.  Whether you admit it or not, this is a big way in which black people and other minority groups are exploited under the guise good (the "war on drugs" and it supposedly being positive).  Being PC does not help matters.

Discuss.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #483 on: May 25, 2008, 07:35:50 PM »
So you hate JEWS and you are a HARDCORE NAZI?

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #484 on: May 25, 2008, 07:38:31 PM »
matt you say your first priority is making money but it seems you cater to your ego more than anything else

otherwise you would not let your personal beliefs interfere with your business...although you deny it does, but you know its not prudent and financially smart to preach such controversial beliefs

your continuous preaching, ranting and desire to prove YOU are right and intellectually superior is just you feeding your ego. 

Ego is a very powerful thing------it can be a much more powerful than your intellect if you continue to feed it.

not trying to trash you or even argue your views---just giving you something to think about

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #485 on: May 25, 2008, 07:41:46 PM »
if making money is what makes you happy then make money !

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #486 on: May 25, 2008, 08:00:44 PM »
Matt,why do you think the non-violent drug offenders were incarecerated in the first place.

Not all are arrested for simple possesion,they commit a little thing called crime which involves other innocent people being victimized.

You`d think a genious would take this into account.

Also not just minorities use crack,coke,or other drugs...............raci al profiling,stereotyping,and pigeonholeing come to mind.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #487 on: May 25, 2008, 08:04:59 PM »
Matt,why do you think the non-violent drug offenders were incarecerated in the first place.

Not all are arrested for simple possesion,they commit a little thing called crime which involves other innocent people being victimized.

Also not just minorities use crack,coke,or other drugs.
consenual crimes are just that consenual---they hurt no one but the user, the addict----just because its called a crime doesnt change that.

someone addicted to drugs is much different then a rapist or murderer-----one has a disease while the other is malicious and hurting other people while the drug addict is only hurting themselves

drug addicts/ people who commit consenual crimes need rehab not jail

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #488 on: May 25, 2008, 08:12:01 PM »
what constitutes and addiction?

they say that any habit is an addiction when it starts to interfere with your everyday responsiblities.

what are your thoughts?

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #489 on: May 25, 2008, 08:16:20 PM »
matt you say your first priority is making money but it seems you cater to your ego more than anything else

otherwise you would not let your personal beliefs interfere with your business...although you deny it does, but you know its not prudent and financially smart to preach such controversial beliefs

your continuous preaching, ranting and desire to prove YOU are right and intellectually superior is just you feeding your ego. 

Ego is a very powerful thing------it can be a much more powerful than your intellect if you continue to feed it.

not trying to trash you or even argue your views---just giving you something to think about

This is a good and insightful post.  Well said.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #490 on: May 25, 2008, 08:20:39 PM »
what constitutes and addiction?

they say that any habit is an addiction when it starts to interfere with your everyday responsiblities.

what are your thoughts?

obviously interfering with normal life----but doing it at the expense of people you love-----the NEED to do it, whether it be physical or mental, inability to stop, emotional problems associated with it, loss of enjoyment of things you previously liked, mood swings, tolerance of drugs/alcohol (they stop working)

many others but thats a short list

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #491 on: May 25, 2008, 08:21:35 PM »

Also not just minorities use crack,coke,or other drugs...............raci al profiling,stereotyping,and pigeonholeing come to mind.

That is a superficial analysis of the issue, and is only correct at first glance without looking at things in more depth.  The purpose of the contrived war on drugs is to put inherent risk in the drug trade, risk which must thusly be absorbed by the end user cost of the drugs in question.  It is this risk (prohibition which is a complete failure) which increases the profit margins in the drug industry which are made directly off the backs of the drug addicts with health problems.  More risk = more profits.  It is the war on drugs which fuels the cartels and drug dealers.  No prohibition = no drug dealers.  Not to mention no drugs which are produced on the black market and are therefore automatically more dangerous since they are not tested for purity.  Ironic, I know.

You can never fight drugs on the supply side.  In my community, between 2001-2004, 25 kilos of cocaine were taken off the city streets.  This goes through the city in less than a month.  Ask yourself why such a war is waged which is obviously a complete failure.  Ask yourself which interest groups are benefiting these political wars.  These are the obvious questions you must ask.  Analyzing things superficially for simple answers is not in the best interest of individuals or society.  Analyzing them in the broad context is essential to formulate appropriate public policy.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #492 on: May 25, 2008, 08:24:36 PM »
This is a good and insightful post.  Well said.
respect for listening

Im no holy man myself, I struggle the same battle as do 99.9% of people out there------I try to check myself, although sometimes I move to fast and impulsively.

half the battle is being aware of your ego before making important decisions-------i.e. what am I trying to accomplish, why, and is this the best path to get there

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #493 on: May 25, 2008, 08:26:24 PM »

You're trying to talk with logic to someone who lack that trait.
He seem to think that because he played Chess.com so much he is now very smart...he fail to understand he just found how to beat an algorithm. Its kind of like that guy that put himself getting 4K in a few secs on Facebook "Who's got the biggest brain".

Matt simply lives in his own reality, its unless to try to convince him or debate with him because unlike what he claims he isnt debating. He just wants a place for people to hear him.
Thats how insecure racists are, just look at the videos he posted....NO SANE man would post that on the worlds leading BB forum....he doesn't care about being a joke he just want to get noticed.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #494 on: May 25, 2008, 08:39:21 PM »
wes is ignorant if he believes that by calling something a "crime" it automatically means it is someone hurting another person

in Arab countries not wearing a Burka is a serious crime-----does wes believe that's a person hurting someone else because they are not wearing a piece of clothing??  OF course he doesn't because he hasn't been indoctrinated with that belief, but if he grew up in an Arab country, with his simple minded thinking, he would believe it does.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #495 on: May 25, 2008, 09:07:41 PM »
You're trying to talk with logic to someone who lack that trait.
He seem to think that because he played Chess.com so much he is now very smart...he fail to understand he just found how to beat an algorithm. Its kind of like that guy that put himself getting 4K in a few secs on Facebook "Who's got the biggest brain".

Matt simply lives in his own reality, its unless to try to convince him or debate with him because unlike what he claims he isnt debating. He just wants a place for people to hear him.
Thats how insecure racists are, just look at the videos he posted....NO SANE man would post that on the worlds leading BB forum....he doesn't care about being a joke he just want to get noticed.

Do you care to formally debate the issue?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #496 on: May 25, 2008, 09:23:12 PM »
I get your point which you feel (rightfully so) that I overlooked for a while there.  But I'm coming back now by saying that there are no potential customers I'm pissing off really - just a bunch of peanut gallery members being jerks to me.  What you're saying is valid, I'm simply saying it really isn't the case here.  This is just an orchestrated attack on Matt C.  They come about every two weeks (give or take) if you haven't noticed.  ;D

If I stop talking about any controversial issue at hand would you be willing to bet that the same members still try to ruin my business relationships?

Your points are valid, but you have to recall lurkers?

Why do you think Chick posts certain things here - for the lurkers. As an aside, I was once out to dinner with a bunch of top pros, and they were talking about getbig - one turned to me "Do you ever read it?" ;D

This thread has over 3,000 views. If one person has glanced at it and gotten a negative view of you and decided not to utilize your business/visit your site - that is one too many.

With business, 'pride often comes before a fall'. As a fairly young female, yes and a black female at that, in my position in business/life it is often assumed some man gave me something, that I like inherited everything I have and all sorts of stupid crap. Even on this board the things people say to me are nothing short of amusing. People will down me, throw racial slurs, expect that I am some tramp who flashes her ass for a $50 photoshoot - and then brag about an income that I would not even get out of bed for and a lifestyle I would not expect my dog to live. Seriously.

You have to deal with all types in business. I am so used to it by now. My tenants actually condescend to me. They live in my property - and deem themself above me when some struggle to pay their rent lol ;D

Ignore 'dumb' people - the world is rife with them. Focus on making money, recall every page view is a potential customer for you, and never forget what you put in writing always remains.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #497 on: May 25, 2008, 09:42:46 PM »
Mazi (pronounced MattC),
No one is hurting your relationship with BB.com except YOU. Take responsibility for your statements instead of blaming others for their 'interpretation'. You have in fact made a number of racist and anti-semitic posts here. Do you deny that? I can offer proof and evidence if you wish to continue your victimization and persecution charade.

You are following stadard protocol for outed racists:
1) Deny making racial remarks;
2) Deny holding those opinions;
3) Mask opinions under guise of "science" or "history";
4) Use 'racialist' or 'nationalist' to distinguish self;
5) Paint self as a victim of censorship or 'media conspiracy';
6) Insist that you are right despite a totality of evidence to the contrary.

PS. You cited Vince Goodrum as being a 'successful' guy. Please state your definition of success.

Special Ed, how do you feel about Blockhead's brand of racial humor? I think it's pretty funny but I could also see how it would be offensive to some blacks. Would you let him do his jokes about blacks on your show? If he started joking about Jews in the same way, in every other post, using negative Jewish stereotypes, would you take offense?

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #498 on: May 25, 2008, 09:49:19 PM »
Special Ed, how do you feel about Blockhead's brand of racial humor? I think it's pretty funny but I could also see how it would be offensive to some blacks. Would you let him do his jokes about blacks on your show? If he started joking about Jews in the same way, in every other post, using negative Jewish stereotypes, would you take offense?

When i called ed, later that day he sent to me a pm with something like "I am pleased to listen to your voice you fucking dirty greasy mexican", not that im crying about it now, but it seems like he can insult others but not take it back!

I still think he's cool, jewish but cool lol

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #499 on: May 25, 2008, 09:58:18 PM »
When i called ed, later that day he sent to me a pm with something like "I am pleased to listen to your voice you fucking dirty greasy mexican", not that im crying about it now, but it seems like he can insult others but not take it back!

I still think he's cool, jewish but cool lol

Ed is cool. We are all extra sensitive when hate is directed against our own "race". Ed probably wouldn't find it that funny if Block constantly joked about Jews using negative Jewish stereotypes. That's how we all work, our loyalty is to our own group.

Block's jokes are just that, jokes. However I doubt he would tell 'em to Cormier for example IRL.  :D