Author Topic: Matt C's review of the Higher Power stack by BB.com!  (Read 107693 times)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
Re: Matt C's review of the Higher Power stack by BB.com!
« Reply #525 on: May 26, 2008, 10:04:03 AM »
As a kind of irrelevant aside, maybe 5[?] years ago, one island here was going to legalize weed - and the US threatened them with economic sanctions like Cuba, and hinted at "armed intervention". This gave me the impression the US was massively anti weed legalization.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #526 on: May 26, 2008, 10:24:42 AM »
Mazi has now become his nemesis Adonis, cutting and pasting off the internet to substitute for a lack of intelligent argument or original ideas or an ability to articulate his position.

Once again, Mazi is attempting to divert attention from Bodybuilding.com's affiliation with his racist and anti-semitic rantings, falsely claiming that I am distorting facts, creating "strawmen", and otherwise misrepresenting his words and "ideas".

Rather than back off or re-consider his statements, he now claims that "Bodybuilding.com is aware of my views and has no problem with (affiliating with racist and anti-semitic websites)."

Armed with nothing but a falsely inflated sense of IQ and a shovel, Mazi continues to bury himself deeper and deeper into a hole, completely devoid of common sense and wholly resistant to all of those who try to point out the error of his ways.

Is it possible for a man with a 130 IQ to possess the common sense of a donkey?

Or is it more likely that a donkey learned to cut and paste and take orders from his commandant Woten?
BigNationRadio.com

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #527 on: May 26, 2008, 10:28:08 AM »
Mazi has now become his nemesis Adonis, cutting and pasting off the internet to substitute for a lack of intelligent argument or original ideas or an ability to articulate his position.

Once again, Mazi is attempting to divert attention from Bodybuilding.com's affiliation with his racist and anti-semitic rantings, falsely claiming that I am distorting facts, creating "strawmen", and otherwise misrepresenting his words and "ideas".

Rather than back off or re-consider his statements, he now claims that "Bodybuilding.com is aware of my views and has no problem with (affiliating with racist and anti-semitic websites)."

Armed with nothing but a falsely inflated sense of IQ and a shovel, Mazi continues to bury himself deeper and deeper into a hole, completely devoid of common sense and wholly resistant to all of those who try to point out the error of his ways.

Or is it more likely that a donkey learned to cut and paste and take orders from his commandant Woten?

Brutal!!!

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #528 on: May 26, 2008, 11:33:07 AM »

I have a hard time believing that claim of his from his unbelievably retarded posts over the years.
And if its anything close to the truth he just proves my point, IQ tests are far from an accurate assessment of ones true intelligence.

Oh wait...he said he's great at spatial tests...great...I can't tell you how many times in life I had to face challenges that used my ability to look at drawings and such.  ::)
The irony is that this self proclaim fortress of logic, boast at a trait more fitting an artist.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #529 on: May 26, 2008, 12:17:21 PM »
Matt,I have to ask you a very serious question...........does the Higher Power stack by BB.com really work?  LOL   ;D

Yes it does!  Not as well as SIZEON though, but it has been going pretty well so far.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #530 on: May 26, 2008, 04:34:22 PM »

You are brutally running away from debating your debate friend MattCock directly. You did not adress a single argument or the references he wrote to back up his argument.

You = a funny and smart guy Ed, but not in this case. You write: "cutting and pasting off the internet to substitute for a lack of intelligent argument or original ideas or an ability to articulate his position. " -> That = a bullshit statement. In an argument such as this, citing references that forms the foundation of your beliefs = the EXACT thing you should do. It adds credibility. "Your own ideas" is pretty much useless here, because "your own ideas" = not scientific research, and it = science that should be used as debate points if any realistic discussion is to be had. So far you have not shown any insight into the science behind this debate, nor do you show any willingness to accept the science referenced to.

The way you are debating now is like having a layman trying to discuss string theory with somebody with a master degree in physics. Hard to debate anything related to science when you have no clue about the underlying scientific concepts and empirical findings!

You lost this argument.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #531 on: May 26, 2008, 07:25:11 PM »
I agree Debussey, but to be fair, Special Ed has sent me an extensive PM which I will reply to via PM.  He did bring up some valid points in there, some not as valid, some accurate representations of my point of view, some not as accurate.  It was far better than most of the other comments I have been getting though, at least publicly.  PMs are always of a higher quality I find.

Onwards...

I have a lot of PMs and threads to reply to and I also have to do some reviews right now.  I want to get back on track slightly by saying that I tried 185 on my first set today and only managed 21 reps, so I was a little disappointed.  25-30 is what I would have wanted to maintain the A to A+ status I previously held for M3.  Thus, as of right now, I must reduce the grade I am awarding to the stack to a B.  I have not put on any mass though, and that is significant.  But my strength and mood improvements are worth maintaining at least a grade B depending on how the rest of the cycle goes.

I am updating this now:

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/higherpowerm3muscleboundreview.html
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Alex23

« Reply #532 on: May 27, 2008, 12:22:14 AM »
I agree Debussey, but to be fair, Special Ed has sent me an extensive PM which I will reply to via PM.  He did bring up some valid points in there, some not as valid, some accurate representations of my point of view, some not as accurate.  It was far better than most of the other comments I have been getting though, at least publicly.  PMs are always of a higher quality I find.

Onwards...

I have a lot of PMs and threads to reply to and I also have to do some reviews right now.  I want to get back on track slightly by saying that I tried 185 on my first set today and only managed 21 reps, so I was a little disappointed.  25-30 is what I would have wanted to maintain the A to A+ status I previously held for M3.  Thus, as of right now, I must reduce the grade I am awarding to the stack to a B.  I have not put on any mass though, and that is significant.  But my strength and mood improvements are worth maintaining at least a grade B depending on how the rest of the cycle goes.

I am updating this now:

Straw man argument.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #533 on: May 27, 2008, 12:32:59 AM »
Straw man argument.

LOL!!!!!!!

Humour from Alex23 - one of the biggest dudes on getbig!
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Alex23

« Reply #534 on: May 27, 2008, 12:42:05 AM »
LOL!!!!!!!

Humour from Alex23 - one of the biggest dudes on getbig!

I wasn't joking.

Matt, why to you viciously turn around and attack me with other accounts? I thought we were beyond that.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #535 on: May 27, 2008, 01:18:44 AM »
I wasn't joking.

Matt, why to you viciously turn around and attack me with other accounts? I thought we were beyond that.

LOL...which accounts do you think are mine?  :-X
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #536 on: May 27, 2008, 02:02:15 PM »
I only got 185X21 today:

I hereby reduce the grade for the Higher Power stack to a B.

If I get 25-30 by the end of the stack, I will revert back to an A to A+ grade for the stack, more than likely A at best, and only if I see significant improvements in my lifts, such as the 185X25-30 as I described.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #537 on: May 27, 2008, 02:23:37 PM »

I don't think 130 is very smart tbh. I took this one the other day and got a 119 and I am not going to be curing cancer anytime soon if you know what I mean.  :P

E

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #538 on: May 27, 2008, 02:25:38 PM »
I don't think 130 is very smart tbh. I took this one the other day and got a 119 and I am not going to be curing cancer anytime soon if you know what I mean.  :P

i scored a 138 ... and i couldnt pass advanced algebra in high school  ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #539 on: May 27, 2008, 02:27:13 PM »
i scored a 138 ... and i couldnt pass advanced algebra in high school  ;D

I think you have to get up into the 150s to be considered really smart.
E

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #540 on: May 27, 2008, 04:36:53 PM »
I think you have to get up into the 150s to be considered really smart.

You only scored like 108 or something on the MENSA test (www.iqtest.dk), where MATTCOCK scored 135. He is way ahead of ya dummy ;)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #541 on: May 27, 2008, 05:47:50 PM »

You only scored like 108 or something on the MENSA test (www.iqtest.dk), where MATTCOCK scored 135. He is way ahead of ya dummy ;)

That one is not indicative of your IQ, that one means you are good at puzzles.
E

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #542 on: May 27, 2008, 07:25:08 PM »
Special Ed,

While I have - or perhaps had (in response to your recent attacks) - some degree of respect for you, your attempted pogrom targeted at both myself and my business interests is becoming tiresome; it has revealed you as a rather pathetic, untrustworthy character.

First of all Special Ed, you cannot link to any post of mine that is not based on established fact - certainly nothing that would fail to hold up in court - so please, put a stop to your hammy styled Alan Dershowitz act.

I understand that facts and hard science are not your game, so I will explain my position FOR THE FINAL TIME; any further posts from you will be construed as baiting and ignored from now on, unless you give me some substance.

Most all credible scientists in this area (Pinker, Dawkins, Risch, Harpending et al) believe that intelligence is 80% heritable; Indeed, Pinker even endorses the CHH paper and therefore states that it's a myth that race and intelligence don't exist, that they are driven largely by [80%] genetic factors.

Pinker in a conference at the Institute for Jewish Research covering the CHH hypothesis stated the following:

So there you go Special Ed, take Pinker to court.

This was never about supremacy, it has always been about hard science and truth.

For the slow here: RACE AND INTELLIGENCE EXIST AND THEY ARE GENETIC IN NATURE.

Special Ed, you (as with that imbecile Horton) have graphically demonstrated a) your recourse to nothing other than ad hominem, and b) your inability to read my previous posts - specifically the ones that contained links to elite academics (from Lynn through Dawkins, from Harpending through Pinker) from several different fields (from genetics through psychometric testing).

It makes my cringe to hear you attempting to validate your position here; you clearly know nothing of this subject and are merely being shown up as the parasitic bottom feeding lawyer you are; It's hilarious in the extreme to watch you engage in such antics while simultaneously overlooking the views of James Watson (you do know who he was?)

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/fury-at-dna-pioneers-theory-africans-are-less-intelligent-than-westerners-394898.html

The above quote from James Watson - THE WORLD'S FOREMOST MOLECULAR BIOLOGIST.

The intellectual landscape (based on bullshit such as Lewontin's Fallacy) had previously been structured to eradicate controversial hypotheses out a priori (race does not exist, intelligence does not exist, the mind is a blank slate inscribed by parents) yet - as always - truth is winning; and academics of such stature as the above names are no longer bothered about stating such facts.

So there you go Ed, please carry on at your own convenience, the peanut gallery members are waiting.

This will be my final post on this topic in THIS thread.  If anyone wants to continue this discussion with me, take it to the politics board or PM.  The only comments you see of me in this thread from this point forward are going to be about M3 and jerking off the dudes at BB.com through praise.

This post is something else. 

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #543 on: May 27, 2008, 08:15:14 PM »
I only got 185X21 today:

I hereby reduce the grade for the Higher Power stack to a B.

If I get 25-30 by the end of the stack, I will revert back to an A to A+ grade for the stack, more than likely A at best, and only if I see significant improvements in my lifts, such as the 185X25-30 as I described.

What's with moving your lower body so much while benching?

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #544 on: May 28, 2008, 04:48:31 AM »

Wrong. It is a high quality IQ test.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #545 on: May 28, 2008, 10:47:25 AM »
What's with moving your lower body so much while benching?

Good question.  My form sucks as you probably have noticed.  However, to be FAIR to me, (1) my lack of making gains is diet related, not gym related, and (2) even adjusting for shit form, people shouldn't be so harsh on my strength levels.  Not that you were, but other comments on here about me being weak or whatever are kind of silly.  Comments about poor form or physique I can understand, but not poor strength.

UPDATED:

"Day 11: Back"
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Alex23

« Reply #546 on: May 28, 2008, 11:39:04 PM »

Hahahah exactly.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #547 on: May 29, 2008, 04:05:43 PM »
Hahahah exactly.

Wrong. It is a high quality IQ test.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #548 on: May 29, 2008, 05:17:21 PM »
LOL. I see Matt now holding up James Watson to cite. Watson has been shitcanned by/from his own institute for the asinine things he has said regarding race and intelligence, not to mention eugenics. He also provided a sample of his own genes to be sequenced and was said to be none to happy when the results showed that he had some 'guy in the woodpile.' Doesn't sound much like an intelligent man, let alone someone to be cited with unadorned esteem.   ::) 

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #549 on: May 29, 2008, 07:35:36 PM »
hey Matt, why the fuck is woten posting for you again?

are u ficking kidding me?
follow the arrows