Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Nutrition, Products & Supplements Info

Fast Food Contingency Plan

<< < (4/5) > >>

TheBigAristotle:
keep an MRP and shaker in your car

Maxxx Testosterone:
A BODUBUILDER ALWAYS BRING HIS FUCKIN FOOD WITH HIM!!!

EVERY FUCKIN WHERE!!!!!!

and eat every fuckin 2.5 to 3 hours straight from the clock. It doesnt matter if you are working , riding your car or fuckin you girlfriend. When its time to eat , its time to eat.

Brolly:
I love it!
but my girl disagrees.
--- Quote from: Maxxx Testosterone on May 06, 2005, 11:41:33 AM --- It doesn't matter if you are working , riding your car or f**kin you girlfriend. When its time to eat , its time to eat.

--- End quote ---

*Dutch*:

--- Quote ---A BODUBUILDER ALWAYS BRING HIS f**kIN FOOD WITH HIM!!!

EVERY f**kIN WHERE!!!!!!

and eat every f**kin 2.5 to 3 hours straight from the clock. It doesnt matter if you are working , riding your car or f**kin you girlfriend. When its time to eat , its time to eat.

--- End quote ---

BULLSHIT!

You are certainly full of it, and yourself. :-* :-* :-*

*Dutch*:
Hey 240, check out the Captain D's carb counter menu.

They have a chicken as well as a fish meal, which has a serving of steamed broccoli, and another serving of mixed veggies which includes green beans, squash, carrots, and some bell pepper. It also comes with a salad. I like to get the italian dressing which has no fat compared to the ranch, and I like to get the fish blackened.

Total calories are somewhere around 350, and total carbs around 13 grams. Best of all, you can eat the whole meal, and not throw anything away. Cost is right at 6 bucks.

They also have a few similar meals with rice, if you're not trying to purposely restrict carbs. I just found out about these last week.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version