Author Topic: Wavelengths methods - will it work for me kissing Cardio goodbye?  (Read 27744 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: Wavelengths methods - will it work for me kissing Cardio goodbye?
« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2010, 02:33:06 AM »
No, but i bet he has masturbated furiously more than one time to Spider-Man. The Hulk

;D

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2010, 02:34:28 AM »
Dexter def did cardio.

Then he's a liar. In any case, doesn't matter. Most pro BBs have no clue about nutrition or training. They have great genetics and enough drugs in their system.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2010, 02:59:36 AM »
Then he's a liar. In any case, doesn't matter. Most pro BBs have no clue about nutrition or training. They have great genetics and enough drugs in their system.
::) ::)

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2010, 03:55:50 AM »
::) ::)

If you know one thing about bodybuilding, you know I'm right.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #54 on: October 04, 2010, 04:03:30 AM »

A guy who weighs 60 kg on 5'10 after 12 years of "boybuilding" has the balls to give pros advice on nutrition and training. Your combination of being delusional and bold at the same time is unique.

But keep going, the entertainment factor is still there. ;D

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #55 on: October 04, 2010, 04:04:45 AM »
A guy who weighs 60 kg on 5'10 after 12 years of "boybuilding" has the balls to give pros advice on nutrition and training. Your combination of being delusional and bold at the same time is unique.

That's what GB is about, entertainment!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #56 on: October 04, 2010, 04:08:53 AM »

Alles, was Wellenlaenge jemals gesagt hat, ist, dass die Energiebilanz letzten Endes das Allerwichtigste bei einer Diaet ist; das ist wissenschaftlich unbestreitbar.
I hate the State.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #57 on: October 04, 2010, 04:17:14 AM »

How long have you been training and what are your stats?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2010, 04:18:20 AM »

Du wiegst mehr als 60kg. Der Affemann verhaelt sich momentan etwas affig....
I hate the State.

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 04, 2010, 04:20:07 AM »

I could claim anything now, so what's the point. But when I started out I had around the same stats you have now. ;D

Most people start lifting to not longer look like an Auschwitz prisoner, you lift to look like an Auschwitz prisoner. ;D

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #60 on: October 04, 2010, 04:23:25 AM »
I could claim anything now, so what's the point. But when I started out I had around the same stats you have now. ;D

No you didn't.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 04, 2010, 04:25:46 AM »

This.

Totally irrelevant, as you love to say, because YOU are the tiny tit and he never made any claims.

It's seriously ridiculous that you weigh something around 60kg and come about like you're the professor of bodybuilding and all pros since the 40s are idiots that done everything wrong.

Yet, if you ever had the guts to step on a stage, the lights would shine through you.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #62 on: October 04, 2010, 04:30:29 AM »
Totally irrelevant, as you love to say, because YOU are the tiny tit and he never made any claims.

Yes he made the claim that what I say is bullshit.

It's seriously ridiculous that you weigh something around 60kg and come about like you're the professor of bodybuilding and all pros since the 40s are idiots that done everything wrong.

Yet, if you ever had the guts to step on a stage, the lights would shine through you.

Neither have you, it's irrelevant for the truth.
As you said yourself.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 04, 2010, 04:32:48 AM »
Yes he made the claim that what I say is bullshit.

Neither have you, it's irrelevant for the truth.
As you said yourself.

Like i said, you know shit.

About me, and about nutrition.  :-* :-*

And that's the truth.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #64 on: October 04, 2010, 04:33:48 AM »
Like i said, you know shit.

About me, and about nutrition.  :-* :-*

And that's the truth.

OK, so what's your expertise about nutrition exactly? How do you know anymore than me or FP?

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 04, 2010, 04:43:37 AM »
OK, so what's your expertise about nutrition exactly? How do you know anymore than me or FP?

ahaah, are you telling me now that you are the top notch in nutrition and diet and it's impossible to know more than you??

I'm in this for more than ten years, i'm reading up and down everything i can get my hands on.

I don't have to prove anything to you, the fact that i'm not a sheet of paper like you or a fucking bigmac like FP says enough about the level of my knowledge.

I know i'm pissing you off, but i can't change the facts. I have seen pics of both of you and read what you wrote, and i say it again, you both don't look anywhere near a bodybuilder, and what you write is utter bullshit.

Oh and feel free to check anytime you like in Tokyo.

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 04, 2010, 04:56:53 AM »
No you didn't.

I did. I was an enthusiastic climber and snowboarder back in the days. I had a shredded 63 kg at about your height. I looked basically the same as you do now, without having touched one dumbbell in my life or put one thought into nutrition (I didn't even know what fats, carbs and proteins were back then) and binge drinking 2-3 times a week.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #67 on: October 04, 2010, 05:56:36 AM »
ahaah, are you telling me now that you are the top notch in nutrition and diet and it's impossible to know more than you??

I'm in this for more than ten years, i'm reading up and down everything i can get my hands on.

I don't have to prove anything to you, the fact that i'm not a sheet of paper like you or a fucking bigmac like FP says enough about the level of my knowledge.

I know i'm pissing you off, but i can't change the facts. I have seen pics of both of you and read what you wrote, and i say it again, you both don't look anywhere near a bodybuilder, and what you write is utter bullshit.

Oh and feel free to check anytime you like in Tokyo.

It's not impossible to know more than me of course. I'm also in this for more than 10 years and I've also read a lot on the subject. And I've said time and time again, arguments ad hominem are irrelevant. If you think what I write is utter bullshit, just prove me wrong.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #68 on: October 04, 2010, 05:57:41 AM »
I did. I was an enthusiastic climber and snowboarder back in the days. I had a shredded 63 kg at about your height. I looked basically the same as you do now, without having touched one dumbbell in my life or put one thought into nutrition (I didn't even know what fats, carbs and proteins were back then) and binge drinking 2-3 times a week.

Maybe you have good genetics.

The point everyone is missing is that Wavelength only claimed one thing; that the energy balance is the most important thing. That is his primary claim. I think that is indisputable. What are you going to claim in opposition to the fact that the energy/caloric balance is the most important thing?
I hate the State.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #69 on: October 04, 2010, 05:59:49 AM »

Possible of course, just messing around.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 04, 2010, 06:12:46 AM »
It's not impossible to know more than me of course. I'm also in this for more than 10 years and I've also read a lot on the subject. And I've said time and time again, arguments ad hominem are irrelevant. If you think what I write is utter bullshit, just prove me wrong.

If arguments are irrelevant, then how to prove anything?

You started off very funny, but now you're only arrogant and annoying. You went from "Hey guys i found a fun way to diet" to "I know everything, you are all idiots", much like TA.

Problem is, you are your only proof and you show that you are wrong by yourself. You're too small to be considered a Bodybuilder, you can maybe be a fashion model, if you like.  :-* :-*

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 04, 2010, 06:18:58 AM »
Maybe you have good genetics.

The point everyone is missing is that Wavelength only claimed one thing; that the energy balance is the most important thing. That is his primary claim. I think that is indisputable. What are you going to claim in opposition to the fact that the energy/caloric balance is the most important thing?

The most important thing for what? Losing weight - yes. Looking like a BB - no.

Follow that approach and see what it does for you. Have you started your cycle meanwhile?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #72 on: October 04, 2010, 06:19:45 AM »

You started off very funny, but now you're only arrogant and annoying. You went from "Hey guys i found a fun way to diet" to "I know everything, you are all idiots", much like TA.

Problem is, you are your only proof and you show that you are wrong by yourself. You're too small to be considered a Bodybuilder, you can maybe be a fashion model, if you like.  :-* :-*

Very few naturals look like a 'bodybuilder'. Wavelength is lean and athletic and strong. Many people would kill to look like him and he is really nothing like TA.
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #73 on: October 04, 2010, 06:21:57 AM »
The most important thing for what? Losing weight - yes. Looking like a BB - no.

Follow that approach and see what it does for you. Have you started your cycle meanwhile?

To look like a bodybuilder you need tons of steroids and/or great genetics. Look at Mesomorph78; he knows knows jack about nutrition, eats whatever he wants and looks cut and big.

What do you need according to you to look like a 'bodybuilder'?
I hate the State.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #74 on: October 04, 2010, 06:26:12 AM »

I never called anyone an idiot.

I said arguments ad hominem are irrelevant. One could be the fattest guy around and still know more about nutrition than us. Plus, on the internet anyone can claim anything anyway. Who knows if my pictures are actually me? And who knows whether you tell the truth about your condition or not? So I'm not my only proof, I'm no proof at all. The only "proof" (if we want to call it that) lies in scientific studies.