Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Nutrition, Products & Supplements Info

BigCyps Frugal Fitness - Part one: BB Meals for under £1 / $1.50

<< < (3/14) > >>

BigCyp:
The 'Pound Saver Menu' in British Mcdonalds chains sell Double Cheeseburgers, however they are £1.39 each (probably $2) you only get 400 kcals, but the protein is high enough.

BigCyp:
3. The Cheapo Chocolate MRP Shake (40g of protein) - £0.54 / 82 cents!!! (40g protein, 32g carbs, 26g fat - 522 kcals)
What you'll need: 2 whole eggs (yolks optional - but why throw them!), 7 tablespoons of skimmed milk powder, 350ml semi skimmed milk, 2 teaspoons of cocoa powder, splenda/stevia to taste, ice if preferred.

1. Put all of the above into your mixer cup (I'd recommend adding the milk first to avoid anything sticking at the bottom)

2. Shake for 30 seconds with the fury of Galeniko's 3rd climax of the night!

Trust me guys, this shake tastes decent enough and costs a third of the price. Try adding a TB of PB, vanilla essence, or any coffee flavouring syrup (be careful with the simple sugars!).

(Generic photo)

Eggs - 9p each (£1.35 for 15 Aldi) Skim milk powder - 16p (£1.40 for 400g Tesco) Semi milk - 17p (99p for 2 litres Aldi) Cocoa - 3p (£1.00 Asda).

BikiniSlut:
Your pricing is quite a bit off....at least for what things cost here.

However I look forward to trying to those pancakes.....great recipe and they look good! :P

Man of Steel:
Cyp pancakes = MOS boner

BigCyp:

--- Quote from: BikiniSlut on May 16, 2013, 09:21:33 AM ---Your pricing is quite a bit off....at least for what things cost here.

However I look forward to trying to those pancakes.....great recipe and they look good! :P

--- End quote ---

If you're in the U.K they're very accurate in the supermarkets i've mentioned as I worked out the costing to the penny, then rounded up. I'm sure there must be something comparable? Correct me if i'm wrong though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version