Author Topic: Would you like a nomad lifestyle?  (Read 6312 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Re: Would you like a nomad lifestyle?
« Reply #75 on: October 26, 2021, 09:07:24 AM »

Hahaha, you sound rattled  :D. No one wants your beach (homeless) lifestyle or your FREE showers and FREE coconuts, lol. How about you get a job and stop raping backpackers? You are definitely older than I am, street rat. Time to sell your pedo van and hand yourself over to Interpol.

Didn't Jimmy Savile have a little Rape Van..? ;D

T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: October 26, 2021, 10:38:26 AM »
In 4 years my house payment has went up $200 due to rising property taxes and will go up $30 more in 2022. That said my house now sells for 4 times what I paid for it. My neighbors with similar land/house sold theirs for 10k over asking in 5 days.

I'm all for homeownership. I bought the first house when I was in my mid-twenties. Since then, I've owned three more. Each house, sold for a hefty profit. Like you, I could sell this current house for almost 4 times what I paid for it in 1998. Problem is that the next house would also probably cost 4 times what it would have been worth twenty some years ago. Unless you are flipping properties, you should have some reason to move other than to take your equity out.   

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: October 26, 2021, 12:51:56 PM »
Jesus Christ, hahaha. Get a load of this guy. Homeless, jobless, illiterate, scrounging off of the council, sleeping in a van. But lookout! He was a VOLUNTEER support officer with the TOURIST POLICE!

And yeah, okay. I'll go 'inform' myself about AU beaches and what the local council provides to jobless rapists, lol. I'm sure that will be a really productive use of my time.

Get real , you are Scotish who must do labouring work to survive & is amazing how much you "know" about others !.

Only the complete Scotish moron would threaten to kill other GB members !.

Hey lets see :

- Faroe Islands , free & independent nation

- Gibraltar , free 'new' country too

- Kosovo , another free 'new' country

- SCOTLAND , the last English (& European) colony, easily the dumbest Euro tribe, males dressed in female skirt ( ::)), born to serve superior English ,
                     etc,.............................

Be free & respond in Scotish lingo & Scotish symbols you 'have' them don't you !.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #78 on: October 26, 2021, 01:03:54 PM »
Not if you have something like a Dembell. There's 100k motorhomes big enough with all commodities

Wife and I are thinking about something like this on a smaller scale. I wouldn't mind this at all

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: October 26, 2021, 09:47:10 PM »
Thanks for the nonsensical politics lesson, Savile! I'm also half Canadian; have you had any of those tied up in your rape van? :D

Tourist police are uniformed personnel who lack police powers and are largely responsible for writing out reports for insurance companies for victims of theft.
Foreign Volunteers are required to purchase their own clothing and equipment.

Hahahaha! You spent your own unemployment benefits on a security guard uniform in order to tell tourists how to find their way around an airport, you fucking LOSER. I imagine you were made to leave after they read your first 'report' and found an incomprehensible mess of emojis, misspelled gibberish, and ' 8)' about countries you've never been to.

That's not Scotish , proud Scottie would never use colonial English lingo & latino alfabet !.

Gee U know about my travels too  ::) !.

Hey, tell me how can I get mentioned 'unemployment benefits' in the Kingdom of Siam !. 

I'll be in Singapore on the 4th November '21  8) , (I'll PM U my flight #.) , just look for a SILVER SURFBORD BAG  ;D.

Don't forget to bring a Scotish dancers dagger  :D !. What colours is yours kilt-SKIRT !.

;D      ;D      ;D      ;D      ;D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: October 27, 2021, 03:10:29 PM »
Okay, I'll just quit my job and fly thousands of miles to a part of the world I hate in order to meet some stupid dick with a surfboard at an airport, lol. Come to Celle.

Mentally sick bullshiter !.

So, town of Celle in Germany is YOURS MIDLLE EASTERN FIGHTING ZONE !.

Living inside the Deutsche Mental Sanatorium must be so 'exiting' !

PS: I'm reporting you for stalking & dead threats !.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: October 27, 2021, 03:44:49 PM »
You have to live somewhere, so it’s either buying or renting.  It’s not like you can live somewhere for free.  And If you rent, the costs of taxes & upkeep get passed on to you anyways.

It’s not a “get rich quick” investment but generally a reliable long term investment-one in which you have a larger degree of control then securities or commodities.  Your post is accurate but lacking context imo

Yeah like most things i post, it's a generalization based on my experience.

In some areas it is very different. Just look at property taxes between Houston, Texas and Las Cruces, New Mexico. I own rental houses in both places. A little easier to make money in NM because property taxes are non existent, but you can't charge as much due to local economics.

You do have to live somewhere, many people will pay more due to better schools or access to jobs, etc.

In NM it's very easy to afford a home and your property taxes go up maybe $100 per year. In Houston on a house of similar value my property taxes went up by $2000-2500 per year. That's a critical factor.

I have a house that is paid for in College Station, Texas. It paid for itself in 10 years because it's close to the college campus of Texas A&M. I can charge $2800 a month easily because rich parents. The same size house of the same value in Las Cruces, NM, near NMSU is rented out at $1750. So it's all relative due to the market. Plus there is far less money in NM versus Texas as a whole. I've focused on college towns because if you are close to campus you can mark up the rent 50% or more.

I owned a house in Houston for 7 years. Bought it for $290 and sold it for $370. When i calculated the taxes, maintenance, upgrades, etc. I only made 20k profit on that exchange.

The most money i've made was actually flipping houses, but it takes way too much time and coordination. I was doing it 15-20 years ago. You can't make the same margins today.

I'd rather buy raw undeveloped land and sit on it for 20 years. That's what i've been doing the last 5 years. Learn the development plan for certain cities and make strategic land purchases. Find areas that will be highly developed in 20-30 years and buy land there. It's simple.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #82 on: October 27, 2021, 08:08:46 PM »
Mentally sick bullshiter !.

So, town of Celle in Germany is YOURS MIDLLE EASTERN FIGHTING ZONE !.

Living inside the Deutsche Mental Sanatorium must be so 'exiting' !

PS: I'm reporting you for stalking & dead threats !.

No, please don't! I'm begging you!!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #83 on: October 28, 2021, 04:35:45 AM »
Yeah like most things i post, it's a generalization based on my experience.

In some areas it is very different. Just look at property taxes between Houston, Texas and Las Cruces, New Mexico. I own rental houses in both places. A little easier to make money in NM because property taxes are non existent, but you can't charge as much due to local economics.

You do have to live somewhere, many people will pay more due to better schools or access to jobs, etc.

In NM it's very easy to afford a home and your property taxes go up maybe $100 per year. In Houston on a house of similar value my property taxes went up by $2000-2500 per year. That's a critical factor.

I have a house that is paid for in College Station, Texas. It paid for itself in 10 years because it's close to the college campus of Texas A&M. I can charge $2800 a month easily because rich parents. The same size house of the same value in Las Cruces, NM, near NMSU is rented out at $1750. So it's all relative due to the market. Plus there is far less money in NM versus Texas as a whole. I've focused on college towns because if you are close to campus you can mark up the rent 50% or more.

I owned a house in Houston for 7 years. Bought it for $290 and sold it for $370. When i calculated the taxes, maintenance, upgrades, etc. I only made 20k profit on that exchange.

The most money i've made was actually flipping houses, but it takes way too much time and coordination. I was doing it 15-20 years ago. You can't make the same margins today.

I'd rather buy raw undeveloped land and sit on it for 20 years. That's what i've been doing the last 5 years. Learn the development plan for certain cities and make strategic land purchases. Find areas that will be highly developed in 20-30 years and buy land there. It's simple.

Good thinking and advices, TIO.