Author Topic: ZMA is amazing!!!!,,Has this happened to you also?  (Read 9753 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
ZMA is amazing!!!!,,Has this happened to you also?
« on: June 28, 2006, 08:28:18 PM »
WOW!..started taking ZMA three days ago and I am having some awesome dreams!...It's almost like a hallucinigenic.I read on other threads that people were experiencing some really vivid dreams with this stuff..and I thought it was bunk but now I have to say it is really true!  I am having really vivid and intense dreams...like being in a 3D movie...I used to never be able to recall my dreams but now I can remember each one very clearly and I remember all the details....I dreamed I was battling an alien on Mars and it was almost as if I was actually there that's how intense it was....also had a dream about cars and remembered each car and the color upon awakening...last dream was about me getting ready to have sex with a naked woman and it was as if I was really there....I'm not kidding....sounds weird and I know some of you guys are going to make fun of me saying I'm high on something..but I swear this is really happening to me....is that really happening to any one out there?..is this a side effect?..any published studies which cite this as a normal occurence when using this supplement?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: ZMA is amazing!!!!,,Has this happened to you also?
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2006, 08:48:58 PM »
i have bad sleeping problems(3-4 hours a week) and i am on experimental medication right now and i am having the same dreams but in my dreams i fight the aleins in the desert with swords and wake up with a rapid pulse, but as far as ZMA goes my friends are having the same effects and we finally have a good conversation piece

Luga74

• Getbig II
  • If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle......
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2006, 05:51:21 AM »
I've been using ZMA for about 2 months and though not as bizarre and minus the aliens, I do have some very vivid dreams and when I wake up can pretty much remember them to a tee unlike the common dreams you have when not on ZMA. Pretty cool effect but most important is that I wake up feeling very relaxed and that I am getting quality sleep which wasn't the case prior to starting ZMA. Not waking up with muscle stiffness or soreness either, which is good.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2006, 12:25:56 PM »
Definitely vivid. And sometimes weird. Sometimes it actually scares me at how vivid/clear (whatever word you want to use) they are.

Mike

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2006, 12:26:31 PM »
I think it worked, I'm not sure though.  I was training balls with cardio twice a day and low carbs so that might have put me out just as easily.  It's pretty cheap if you get them separately and dose it out yourself.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2006, 01:10:04 PM »
wow..I am glad it's not just my imagination.....and I agree, the dreams are so weird and vivid...it's scary sometimes...like watching yourself in high definition three dimensional TV.....It's so wild....and I do feel relaxed and alert when I awake....plus I can recall all aspects of the dream unlike the usual fuzzy recall most people have....ZMA definitely fires up the brain somehow...the only other side efect that I seem to have is that I don't get the morning hard-on that I used to get although I get it at other times when I am aroused....anyone experience that also?

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
  • here comes the hotstepper!
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2006, 09:32:42 AM »
are you guys fucking around or are you serious? if this is the case i'm gonna go buy some just to see THIS shit!  ;D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2006, 02:04:58 PM »
Hey..dead serious..this is not a joke post.....go get some and you'll see what we mean......Andreisdaman

Mavis T.

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig Pro
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2006, 07:13:27 PM »
Glad I'm not the only one..I describe my ZMA dreams as "movie theatre" dreams.  Vivid, detailed, off the wall, and long!  I usually only take it on the weekends though, as I wake up a little groggy if I take it during the week and have to get up at 6a.m.
mavistozzi.com

reacher

• Getbig I
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2006, 08:10:37 PM »
what is zma and what is it for?

Freakzilla_2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2006, 08:54:19 PM »
ZMA is the shit!  I need to get my hands on some.

What are the best brands in which they sell ZMA?

Freak ???

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2006, 09:14:24 PM »
 ;)
:

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2006, 11:44:04 PM »
ZMA is used as a natural testosterone booster...it is basically a combination of Zinc, Magnesium and Aspartame...I've been using it at night on an empty stomach about an hour after my last meal....I really thought it would be a crock but I have been having those dreams I talked about...really awesome like being in a movie..also I have been getting some nice erections, you know, the kinds where you've got veins popping out!..it's been nice...and I'm glad to see others have responded to my post and experienced the same dreams like I have....thanks guys for proving I'm not insane!...andreisdaman

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2006, 11:47:54 PM »
Oh by the way, just so you'll know, I have been using T3 by NxCare....but use any ZMA you can find as long as it's from a reputable company...T3 is expensive and I don't recommend you buy it at the retail price of about $70.00 or so...I found it on sale for $44 at "the vitamin shoppe"....andreisdaman

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2006, 09:37:23 AM »
ZMA is a fantastic supplement... I have the ZMA dreams as well... they are not just good dreams but I find I wake up in much better shape than I would otherwise

Mavis T.

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig Pro
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2006, 04:45:46 PM »
I use Optimum Nutrition's ZMA.  Only $14 for a bottle of 90 capsules.
mavistozzi.com

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2006, 08:28:53 PM »
Thanks for the tip Mavis..have you experienced the vivid dreams also?,,,andreisdaman

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2006, 10:18:17 PM »
I've been using ZMA for about 2 months and though not as bizarre and minus the aliens, I do have some very vivid dreams and when I wake up can pretty much remember them to a tee unlike the common dreams you have when not on ZMA. Pretty cool effect but most important is that I wake up feeling very relaxed and that I am getting quality sleep which wasn't the case prior to starting ZMA. Not waking up with muscle stiffness or soreness either, which is good.

Yeah, you will have more dreams and more recollection of them, weird thing is they often turn out to be fantasies, anyways you also dream in color many times.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2006, 12:13:03 AM »
WOW!..started taking ZMA three days ago and I am having some awesome dreams!...It's almost like a hallucinigenic.I read on other threads that people were experiencing some really vivid dreams with this stuff..and I thought it was bunk but now I have to say it is really true!  I am having really vivid and intense dreams...like being in a 3D movie...I used to never be able to recall my dreams but now I can remember each one very clearly and I remember all the details....I dreamed I was battling an alien on Mars and it was almost as if I was actually there that's how intense it was....also had a dream about cars and remembered each car and the color upon awakening...last dream was about me getting ready to have sex with a naked woman and it was as if I was really there....I'm not kidding....sounds weird and I know some of you guys are going to make fun of me saying I'm high on something..but I swear this is really happening to me....is that really happening to any one out there?..is this a side effect?..any published studies which cite this as a normal occurence when using this supplement?
Yup it sure does...  There is also a chinese mustard plant that does this to an even greater extent.  If you eat this stuff, you wake up the next morning like you just transported from another life.  It's so intense it take some time to realize you're back in the real world.  The chinese guy told me "don't eat too much of this, you'll dream crazy"  I didn't believe him but he was right.  ZMA gives some intense dreams too but not like that.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2006, 01:38:29 AM »
What about regular zinc? I thought my regular 50mg zinc was working fine. I've taken it for years so I didn't realize my dreams were because of a high zinc intake. I've always had good dreams, but I didn't think it had to do with what I was taking.

Anyway, why is ZMA so much better? Like I said: I take regular zinc tabs first thing in the morning on an empty stomach before eating. I'm going to try them before bed now and see what happens.  8)
X

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2006, 06:34:45 PM »
IM takin 3 a day. I guess I like it.. hard to tell though..

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2006, 07:50:58 PM »
Just tried some cytodyne ZMA last night, made a hell of a diffrence wokeup non groggy and ready to roll, this has not happend in a long time I did not even drink coffee or anything, Been awhile since Ive taken it, saw this thread and decided to pop some

Rhino ZMA is patent product that Victor Conte came up with I think, and tested it on olympic athletes and then companies started to produce it cytodyne does have the best one though

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2006, 08:13:27 PM »
note to self: stay away from these delusional minds..
just push some weight!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2006, 10:08:40 PM »
I just had another ZMA dream last night that was totally weird and some what gay!..I dreamed I had a penis growing out of my neck!...I mean, these are the kind of stupid absurd and weird dreams I have had since I started taking ZMA...Andre

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2006, 07:37:51 AM »
IM takin 3 a day. I guess I like it.. hard to tell though..
You can tell while dieting,which you are right?
Make sure to take it on a kinda empty stomach,  then take in something afterwards.