Author Topic: For all you skim reading fools: why gays shouldn't be allowed to be open  (Read 4294 times)

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
You shouldn't use the 'libs' label... it's insulting without reason.

When I use the 'neotaint' label to describe the self-righteous people who support the Bush Agenda but won't accept the moral baggage that comes with it - it's insulting by design.  I challenge those people to agree they support pre-emptive murder for oil. 

What are you challenging the 'libs' to do?  TO just call them a name makes you a limpwristed insult-hurler.  Instead, tell us what you want form the libs.

Did I mention Bush? My whole day yesterday was spent arguing on why a military unit will suffer with openly gay men in it. who is better to answer that question? Someone that has served 10+years? or someone (OzmO) who had a dad serve?
gotta love life

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Ozmo you are the worst debater in here. All I do is throw a fact at you and you shut up

you've thrown 1 fact, a bbc article that only says the birth rate is declining.

What world are you living in?

Keep telling yourself you are good debater on the government's computer,

AND then you back my FACTS on millitarys in the world who have an open gay policy by saying the American military is the best because it has moral standards?   oh please.  get a real debating point.

then.....  you right this stupid eassay about your self to make your self not look like a homophobe?  no one's buying it.

WHAT YOU ARE SPEAKS SOO LOUDLY I CAN'T HEAR WHAT YOU ARE SAYING.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
How can anyone consider the BBC credible?  Their reporter stood on camera and told us a 47-story skyscraper had collapsed without even turning around to verify.  Then, 5 minutes before it DID fall, they cut their feed due to technical difficulties. 

THEN - they said they lost every copy of every tape from 9/11 - the most inportant day in television history.

No offense, but if you believe the BBC is not corrupt, you're crazy...

OzmO

• Getbig V
Did I mention Bush? My whole day yesterday was spent arguing on why a military unit will suffer with openly gay men in it. who is better to answer that question? Someone that has served 10+years? or someone (OzmO) who had a dad serve?

A person in the military is better to answer it, but not a enlisted desk jockey who thinks we have the best army in the world because we have high moral standards compared to open gay millitaries in western societies.  the person who has the ingnorance to call a woman a slut out of no where?  You are considering that kind of character as qualified?  hahahahahahah

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
How can anyone consider the BBC credible?  Their reporter stood on camera and told us a 47-story skyscraper had collapsed without even turning around to verify.  Then, 5 minutes before it DID fall, they cut their feed due to technical difficulties. 

THEN - they said they lost every copy of every tape from 9/11 - the most inportant day in television history.

No offense, but if you believe the BBC is not corrupt, you're crazy...

There were other sources saying the same thing. Forgive me for not posting them all. And OzmO, your assumption that because other militaries in the world allow gays it would work here has zero fact to it which I explained for your pea sized brain.
gotta love life

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
A person in the military is better to answer it, but not a enlisted desk jockey who thinks we have the best army in the world because we have high moral standards compared to open gay millitaries in western societies.  the person who has the ingnorance to call a woman a slut out of no where?  You are considering that kind of character as qualified?  hahahahahahah

she said "for $20,000 I will give you alot more than that". If it walks like a duck right OzmO?
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
There were other sources saying the same thing. Forgive me for not posting them all. And OzmO, your assumption that because other militaries in the world allow gays it would work here has zero fact to it which I explained for your pea sized brain.

BBC reported that a 47-story skyscraper had collapsed, as they stood in front of it. 

(I have no idea about you two's argument and I'm staying out of it - i just had to chime in to say the BBC was reading a script on 9/11 and is corrput enough that it shouldn't be trusted without question.  they are prob perfectly accurate here)

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
BBC reported that a 47-story skyscraper had collapsed, as they stood in front of it. 

(I have no idea about you two's argument and I'm staying out of it - i just had to chime in to say the BBC was reading a script on 9/11 and is corrput enough that it shouldn't be trusted without question.  they are prob perfectly accurate here)

very fair. Look 240, I don't have a problem with you. You don't tend to argue things you have no clue in and I try to do the same. Wish others could follow our example.
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
very fair. Look 240, I don't have a problem with you. You don't tend to argue things you have no clue in and I try to do the same. Wish others could follow our example.

cool. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
she said "for $20,000 I will give you alot more than that". If it walks like a duck right OzmO?

Yeah,  so?   where you even in that conversation?  NO.

Obviously trying to explain what it is to be a gentlemen to you, is like trying to explain the color pUrple to someone who's been blind all their life.

There's no getting away from it, idiot.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV

Yeah,  so?   where you even in that conversation?  NO.

Obviously trying to explain what it is to be a gentlemen to you, is like trying to explain the color pUrple to someone who's been blind all their life.

There's no getting away from it, idiot.

fag
gotta love life

OzmO

• Getbig V
fag

classic,  just like before....

that's all you got?

weak pathetic bitch.

(no as nice as i was yesterday huh?)   ;D

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
classic,  just like before....

that's all you got?

weak pathetic bitch.

(no as nice as i was yesterday huh?)   ;D

oh no OzmO is so mean!! I figure you are pissed because I beat your ass so bad yesterday all you could do today is come back with insults.
gotta love life

OzmO

• Getbig V
oh no OzmO is so mean!! I figure you are pissed because I beat your ass so bad yesterday all you could do today is come back with insults.

Nah,  i was trying not to engage your ad-hom soo much yesterday,  Today i am.

Have anything to add about the revelation of yourself being a clueless when it comes to having class?

well?

guess not.

go home little boy.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
Nah,  i was trying not to engage your ad-hom soo much yesterday,  Today i am.

Have anything to add about the revelation of yourself being a clueless when it comes to having class?

well?

guess not.

go home little boy.

believe me your opinion on my level of class has no weight with me. Funny though when I quoted her and said it was a slutty statement, you didn't defend that? You just said it wasn't my conversation. you really suck
gotta love life

OzmO

• Getbig V
believe me your opinion on my level of class has no weight with me. Funny though when I quoted her and said it was a slutty statement, you didn't defend that? You just said it wasn't my conversation. you really suck

Now who's trying to deflect?

Personally i don't care what weight it has on you.

neither can anyone else. 

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
Now who's trying to deflect?

Personally i don't care what weight it has on you.

neither can anyone else. 

actually several people have agreed with my stances today. Only one person hasn't.....guess who
gotta love life

OzmO

• Getbig V
actually several people have agreed with my stances today. Only one person hasn't.....guess who

It's not about whether it is or isn't, it's about being a gentlemen and discretion.

Again, I'm trying to explain what is it to be a race horse to a mule.

I'm no longer surprised.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
It's not about whether it is or isn't, it's about being a gentlemen and discretion.

Again, I'm trying to explain what is it to be a race horse to a mule.

I'm no longer surprised.

I never claimed to be a gentleman
gotta love life

OzmO

• Getbig V
I never claimed to be a gentleman

And you've proven it very well.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
The reason gays shouldn't be allowed to be open is soley based on how immature american men are esp. from the ages 18 to 30...These guys can't handle it...Its to bad the truth can't really be told...

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Ozmo you are the worst debater in here. All I do is throw a fact at you and you shut up

Does this quote remind any of you of anyone? It sure reminds me of someone.
Infact, he's always reminded me of someone, ...but this quote really cinches it.

w

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244

I was asked point blank if I'd give him more than fuel additives for his $20K. How do you read sex into that?
Or are you one of those neanderthals who believes the only thing a woman has to offer is sex?
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
I was asked point blank if I'd give him more than fuel additives for his $20K. How do you read sex into that?
Or are you one of those neanderthals who believes the only thing a woman has to offer is sex?

he's one of those people whose only exercise comes from jumping to conclusions. 

As a result he often gets his foot stuck in his mouth.

classic sign of immaturity among other things.....

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
But it only takes 1 or 2 guys in a unit to not feel this way and the unit effectiveness will suffer.  

Then quit hiring people who can't mind their own business and focus on their jobs.