Author Topic: It makes a big difference  (Read 948 times)

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
It makes a big difference
« on: March 14, 2007, 11:18:17 AM »
"This is a dark chapter in our history. Whatever else happens, our country's international standing has been frittered away by people who don't have the foggiest understanding of how the hell the world works. America has been conducting an experiment for the past six years, trying to validate the proposition that it really doesn't make any difference who you elect president. Now we know the result of that experiment. [laughs] If a guy is stupid, it makes a big difference."

- retired 4-star General Tony McPeak, who endorsed Bush in 2000 and called his foreign policy "a national disaster" in 2004

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/story/13710030/leaving_iraq_the_grim_truth/print

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
Re: It makes a big difference
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2007, 11:32:52 AM »
I wonder if there are any active Generals that share General McPeak's point of view.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: It makes a big difference
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2007, 03:39:38 PM »
I think there are many Americans who look at the daily case of "what fucckup from the white house will we hear about today" are getting tired of it.

problem is, they'll pull us out of Iraq, report great numbers (which are self-monitored and not checked until 2 years later), declare victory, and drop gas prices, right before the 2008 election.

And the dumb twunts who bashed him for the last few years (rightfully so) will vote Repub in 2008.  And they'll get Bush Flavor II.