Author Topic: Decker is a Hypocrite  (Read 7561 times)

Eldon

• Getbig III
Re: Decker is a Hypocrite
« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2008, 11:43:04 AM »
Wrong again hypocrite  ;D

"Edwards did not read the classified report that contained doubts about the existence of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, his spokesman said, even though it was available to him at the time when he was a North Carolina senator serving on the Intelligence Committee."

The report contained doubts about the existence of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq,  If he read it, then he could have voted against it, as others did, but Edwards as we now know never read it .

Here is the truth :

Was he against the War before or after he voted for the War ?    After

Was he against the War before or after he never read the Intel report ?   After

Was he against the War before or after 4000 Americans died in the War ?   After

Keep squirming hypocrite    :o   :o   :o   :o

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: June 24, 2008, 11:48:10 AM »
Wrong again hypocrite  ;D

"Edwards did not read the classified report that contained doubts about the existence of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, his spokesman said, even though it was available to him at the time when he was a North Carolina senator serving on the Intelligence Committee."

The report contained doubts about the existence of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq,  If he read it, then he could have voted against it, as other did, but  Edwards as we now know never read it .

Here is the truth :

Was he against the War before or after he voted for the War ?    After

Was he against the War before or after he never read the Intel report ?   After

Was he against the War before or after 4000 Americans died in the War ?   After

Keep squirming hypocrite    :o   :o   :o   :o
Here's why you are starting to waste my time, you just posted this:
Edwards spokesman Eric Schultz said Edwards had read the declassified summary report before voting to authorize the war, but not the full version.

The declassified report was the White Paper rearranged by the Bush people chock full of lies.

That's the report Edwards read.

If you take my advice, you'll drop this matter now and stop embarrassing yourself and I won't even ask for an apology.

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: June 24, 2008, 12:00:03 PM »
hypocrite,

he was caught telling a lie.

He never read the report

first he said he read it, then he later admitted to never reading it

"Democratic presidential candidate John Edwards misspoke when he said he read a National Intelligence Report before authorizing the war in Iraq, his campaign said.

Edwards did not read the classified report that contained doubts about the existence of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, his spokesman said, even though it was available to him at the time when he was a North Carolina senator serving on the Intelligence Committee."

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/05/28/clinton.iraq/index.html

The intelligence report did contain passages that raised questions about the weapons conclusions, said John McLaughlin, then deputy director of the CIA.

"I think if someone read the entire report, they would walk away thinking the intelligence community generally thinks he has weapons of mass destruction, but there are quite a bit of differences," he said.

McLaughlin, now a CNN contributor, said dissenting views by the State Department, Department of Energy and the Air Force made up about 10 to 12 pages of the report."

Keep squiming hypocrite    :o   :o   :o

[/youtube]

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: June 24, 2008, 12:10:56 PM »

"Edwards spokesman Mark Kornblau said his boss hadn't read the October 2002 National Intelligence Estimate. That put him in the same position as all the other senators from the time running for president, save Joe Biden."

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0507/Edwards_on_the_NIE.html

keep squirming hypocrite   :o   :o   :o

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 24, 2008, 12:17:02 PM »
What's with the Hypocrite talk Ozark?

You are repeating your quotes without addressing the part I pointed out.  That's not debating, that's pigheaded.

I've already said Edwards did a lousy job voting to give Bush the authority to use force.  But you did post this:
Edwards spokesman Eric Schultz said Edwards had read the declassified summary report before voting to authorize the war, but not the full version.
That summary was a fabrication by the Bush administration.

As for hypocrisy:

He changed his mind and recanted his vote and support for the war.

He ran for president.

I supported his anti-war platform and superior universal healthcare system.

And again, I ask, where is my hypocrisy?

Point it out for the world to see.

And how does any of this absolve Bush of taking this country to war under false pretenses? 

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: June 24, 2008, 12:26:26 PM »
making a fool of you is too much fun  :o

Either John Edwards read the the full report ( which he had access to)  that "contained doubts about the existence of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq"  and then still voted for War !

or

he did not read the full report. ( which he had access to)

Even though we know he did not read it....   take your pick of the above two, as either way,  anti-war Decker is hypocrite for supporting such a man.

The truth :
 "It's inexcusable for ANY member of congress not to have read that, before they voted to send a trillion bucks and 4100 men to die over there."

Keep squirming hypocrite   :o   :o   :o

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #56 on: June 24, 2008, 12:30:34 PM »
What it looks like to me is that Edwards actually supports the war but was against it during his failed Presidency run because he was catering to popular opinion. Way to go Decker, looking like quite the hypocrite, and a stupid one at that.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: June 24, 2008, 02:03:02 PM »
making a fool of you is too much fun  :o

Either John Edwards read the the full report ( which he had access to)  that "contained doubts about the existence of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq"  and then still voted for War !

or

he did not read the full report. ( which he had access to)

Even though we know he did not read it....   take your pick of the above two, as either way,  anti-war Decker is hypocrite for supporting such a man.

The truth :
 "It's inexcusable for ANY member of congress not to have read that, before they voted to send a trillion bucks and 4100 men to die over there."

Keep squirming hypocrite   :o   :o   :o

You missed your calling.  I suppose if you reprint the same response another 5 or 6 times, it'll be 5 or 6 times more true!

You are the goods.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 24, 2008, 02:04:48 PM »
What it looks like to me is that Edwards actually supports the war but was against it during his failed Presidency run because he was catering to popular opinion. Way to go Decker, looking like quite the hypocrite, and a stupid one at that.
Wow.  You obviously went to the Eldon/Ozark school of argumentative repitition.

Are you Eldon/Ozark?

Shit, I should surrender right now faced with your brainiac power. 

I had too much caffeine today and too much of your simpering.

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: June 24, 2008, 03:10:50 PM »
One again Decker's try at sarcasm failed  ::)  and it does not hide the fact that he is a hypocrite !

Mr "anti-war" Decker supported someone for President, that while being on the Intelligence committee, did not even take the time to read the full report, before voting to send men and woman off to War ! ! !

It's inexcusable for ANY member of congress not to have read that, before they voted to send a trillion bucks and 4100 men to die over there.

Hypocrisy at it finest  :o   :o   :o

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: June 24, 2008, 06:52:10 PM »
One again Decker's try at sarcasm failed  ::)  and it does not hide the fact that he is a hypocrite !

Mr "anti-war" Decker supported someone for President, that while being on the Intelligence committee, did not even take the time to read the full report, before voting to send men and woman off to War ! ! !

It's inexcusable for ANY member of congress not to have read that, before they voted to send a trillion bucks and 4100 men to die over there.

Hypocrisy at it finest  :o   :o   :o
Excuse Mr. Edwards for trusting the word of the president.

He should have known that only a republican piece of garbage like Bush would lie about life and death matters concerning Iraq.

Again, you make no sense with your charge of hypocrisy against me.  If Edwards as a presidential candidate is against Bush and the war and I support him, I fail to see the hypocrisy.

Perhaps you could point that out for me?

I mean you went to the trouble of creating two separate threads calling me a hypocrite.  I think the least you can do is support your charge.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #61 on: June 24, 2008, 06:59:16 PM »

He should have known that only a republican piece of garbage like Bush would lie about life and death matters concerning Iraq.

Again, you make no sense with your charge of hypocrisy against me.  If Edwards as a presidential candidate is against Bush and the war and I support him, I fail to see the hypocrisy.

I mean you went to the trouble of creating two separate threads calling me a hypocrite.  I think the least you can do is support your charge.

Republican, Democrat; they're all garbage.
I hate the State.

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: June 25, 2008, 04:00:10 AM »

You have previously said that you don't support the Troops,  and that you prefer them to dis-obey Orders and not go to Iraq, and by the doing so would mean Court Marshall,  losing their job, losing their income and support for their family !   Yet it was your man-crush John Edwards who voted for War, and helped send the troops to Iraq !

Not only is that the perfect example of a hypocrite, but it is pathetic !

Keep squirming hypocrite   :o   :o   :o    :o

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 25, 2008, 06:31:02 AM »

You have previously said that you don't support the Troops,  and that you prefer them to dis-obey Orders and not go to Iraq, and by the doing so would mean Court Marshall,  losing their job, losing their income and support for their family !   Yet it was your man-crush John Edwards who voted for War, and helped send the troops to Iraq !

Not only is that the perfect example of a hypocrite, but it is pathetic !

Keep squirming hypocrite   :o   :o   :o    :o
You are the walking epitome of the failure of our educational system Ozark. 

In your diseased world, there are no mistakes, no one can change their position on a subject and active fraud and deception do not kill consent.

"Man-crush"?  You're the shemale fawning over his hair.  I liked his stance on the war and his superior universal healthcare plan.

Since you do nothing but parrot irrelevancies, I expect you'll make a thread apologizing to me. 

But that's based on the huuuuge assumption that you are a person of character.

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: June 25, 2008, 11:21:18 AM »
You are the walking epitome of the failure of our educational system Ozark.

In your diseased world, there are no mistakes, no one can change their position on a subject and active fraud and deception do not kill consent.

"Man-crush"?  You're the shemale fawning over his hair.  I liked his stance on the war and his superior universal healthcare plan.

Since you do nothing but parrot irrelevancies, I expect you'll make a thread apologizing to me.

But that's based on the huuuuge assumption that you are a person of character.

LMAO !!!!!

The only apology should be from you to our troops, as you are a pathetic anti-war hypocrite, that finds justification in not supporting our troops and at the same time supporting  your man-crush John Edwards,  who could not even read the full report before voting to send the troops to Iraq.  Simply pathetic !

Keep squirming hypocrite    :o   :o   :o

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: June 25, 2008, 11:43:11 AM »
LMAO !!!!!

The only apology should be from you to our troops, as you are a pathetic anti-war hypocrite, that finds justification in not supporting our troops and at the same time supporting  your man-crush John Edwards,  who could not even read the full report before voting to send the troops to Iraq.  Simply pathetic !

Keep squirming hypocrite    :o   :o   :o
That's what I thought.  That's quite an exclamation:    :o   :o   :o

Yes, please come back, as making a fool of you on here is too easy.

Face it Decker Dummy,  you lose !  Not one single person has posted a message as being in support of you (since we said to take a vote)

That means you lose ! ! !    :o :o :o :o

Decker Dummy,

I have been answering your questions for over a week now,   go back and read dipshit, maybe you might learn something.

You don't run GetBig, or anyting for that matter, you are just a bloodsucking self centered scum tax lawyer.

Want more info dipshit ?  go to  www.fairtax.org

Once again,  You lost !  :o :o :o :o     

Thanks Decker :) 

Hope you have a great weekend too ,

Ozark       

Hey Decker,

Thanks for the message. It was fun debating with you,  and even though we disagree on the Tax plan, and I am sure on many other things, I do find you to be a person of integrity, and I apologize for any hurtful words I wrote about your career.

I think continuing the debate would bore everyone on here but 2 people.

Tell me Decker,  what is your thoughts on Obama ?  He is kicking ass so far
I don't like Obama's views, , ( just as I don't like Clintons), but I do find him to be a likeable person,  and someone who is positive, unlike Hillary, who I find to be a negative person.

Later,

________________________ ________________________ _____
Remember these PMs Ozark?

You have no character.  Please go to hell.

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: June 25, 2008, 11:53:50 AM »
Thanks Decker Smiley

Ozark       

Hey Decker,

Thanks for the message. It was fun debating with you,  and even though we disagree on the Tax plan, and I am sure on many other things, I do find you to be a person of integrity, and I apologize for any hurtful words I wrote about your career.

I don't like Obama's views, , ( just as I don't like Clintons), but I do find him to be a likeable person,  and someone who is positive, unlike Hillary, who I find to be a negative person.

Later,

LMAO !!

this is too much fun

whats wrong  hypocrite ? cant think of any more lame excuses for trying to defend your support for someone who helped send our troops to War, while at the same time talking trash on our Troops ?

keep squirming hypocrtie !!!!!!   :o   :o   :o   :o   :o   :o   :o

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 25, 2008, 11:56:05 AM »

LMAO !!

this is too much fun

what wrong  hypocrite ? cant think of any more lame excuses for trying to defend  your support for  omeone who  helped send our troops to War, while at the same time talking trash on our Troops ?

keep squirming hypocrtie !!!!!!   :o   :o   :o   :o   :o   :o   :o
Your insane.

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: June 25, 2008, 11:58:00 AM »
Your insane.

and you are a pathetic hypocrite  :o   :o   :o

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 25, 2008, 12:00:31 PM »
and you are a pathetic hypocrite  :o   :o   :o
You're insane OZark/Eldon.

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: June 25, 2008, 12:08:12 PM »
You're insane OZark/Eldon.

LMAO !!!!

I show what a pathetic hypocrite you are, and all you have left is to call me insane ?

Keep squiring Hypocrite  !!!!   :o   :o   :o   :o

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: June 25, 2008, 12:25:21 PM »
LMAO !!!!

I show what a pathetic hypocrite you are, and all you have left is to call me insane ?

Keep squiring Hypocrite  !!!!   :o   :o   :o   :o
You're insane Eldon/Ozark.

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: June 25, 2008, 12:35:48 PM »

You are a weak and pathetic hypocrite ,who has now run out of lame excuses for talking trash on our troops for going to Iraq, while at the same time supporting someone who helped send them to Iraq !

keep squirming hypocrite  :o   :o   :o

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: June 25, 2008, 12:48:29 PM »
You are a weak and pathetic hypocrite ,who has now run out of lame excuses for talking trash on our troops for going to Iraq, while at the same time supporting someone who helped send them to Iraq !

keep squirming hypocrite  :o   :o   :o

Remember these PMs?

Face it Decker Dummy,  you lose !  Not one single person has posted a message as being in support of you (since we said to take a vote)

That means you lose ! ! !       

Decker Dummy,

I have been answering your questions for over a week now,   go back and read dipshit, maybe you might learn something.

You don't run GetBig, or anyting for that matter, you are just a bloodsucking self centered scum tax lawyer.

Once again,  You lost !           

Thanks Decker   

Ozark       

Hey Decker,

Later,

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: June 25, 2008, 12:54:30 PM »

Remember these PMs?

That means you lose ! ! !       

Decker Dummy,

Once again,  You lost !           

Thanks Decker   

Ozark       

Hey Decker,

Later,

LMAO !!!!!

I am starting to feel embarrassed for you hypocrite.

This is all you have left in your weak defense of talking shit on our troops for going to Iraq, while at the same time supporting a person who helped to send them to Iraq.

Keep squiring hypocrite ! ! ! :o   :o   :o   :o