Author Topic: Obeying The Zionist Line...IsraHell Rules America  (Read 3250 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Obeying The Zionist Line...IsraHell Rules America
« Reply #75 on: May 11, 2009, 12:46:30 AM »
Rephrase your question, the "subsidisation" is in the form of loans that Israel always paid on time.

hahahaha, we've dumped so much cash you you guys I'd like to see the paid in full details on that.  I'm calling BS.

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: May 11, 2009, 12:46:54 AM »
Rephrase your question, the "subsidisation" is in the form of loans that Israel always paid on time.

that's bullshit.  israel is GIVEN money, not loaned money.  the only condition is they use a certain percentage of it to buy US military equipment, they do NOT pay it back.  epic lack of knowledge

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #77 on: May 11, 2009, 04:43:26 AM »
There are streets in America with potholes, overcrowded classrooms that have old books, homeless veterans on the street, cities that are firing police officers and taxes as far as the eye can see. We shouldn't be spending one thin dime outside the US.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #78 on: May 11, 2009, 03:26:47 PM »
that's bullshit.  israel is GIVEN money, not loaned money.  the only condition is they use a certain percentage of it to buy US military equipment, they do NOT pay it back.  epic lack of knowledge

Wrong, I actually saw the contract between Israel and the US, I might still have it somewhere, I remember it was on some other forum I visit.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #79 on: September 22, 2009, 01:08:24 PM »