Author Topic: Why doesn't the GOP email me?  (Read 949 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Why doesn't the GOP email me?
« on: November 17, 2009, 03:05:27 PM »
I get 4-5 emails from the Obama campaign or DNC each week.  They talk about their latest policy, how I can rally behind it and why I should. 

I don't receive any emails from the Republican party.

I signed up for both Mccain and Obama's E-mailing lists during the 2008 campaign.  Why is this GOP list not being used?  I'd love to receive the RNC message in my mailbox as well.  I think they're missing out on a big opportunity here.  Did mccain just put all those millions of email addresses in a drawer somewhere?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Re: Why doesn't the GOP email me?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2009, 03:47:56 PM »
You're being watched.  Your pro-Obama posts, your claims of being a libertarian, your battles with 333386, your criticisms of Palin..........all being reported.

In all seriousness, I think this is a weak spot with the RNC.  They need to keep up with new technologies and new ways to communicate (internet, text messages to cell phones, etc.)  Thinking back to the election, it seemed to me that the Dems were all over the technology aspects of the campaign, but I don't seem to remember the Repubs touting all of the great things about it.  Hmmm...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2009, 04:08:13 PM »
You're being watched.  Your pro-Obama posts, your claims of being a libertarian, your battles with 333386, your criticisms of Palin..........all being reported.

hahahahah surely i made the list in 96 for being all anti-clinton, 05 for being all anti-bush, and now just for being a cool MFer.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2009, 04:19:21 PM »
hahahahah surely i made the list in 96 for being all anti-clinton, 05 for being all anti-bush, and now just for being a cool MFer.

Maybe your tube8 links are not what they are looking for.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2009, 04:23:34 PM »
Maybe your tube8 links are not what they are looking for.

Are you kidding?  If I make 50 home sex tapes, hate on gays, and win a beauty pageant, I can be a fox news anchor.  If I scream abstinance and let my teenage daughter have a live-in boyfriend, I can win Conservative of the Year and a VP nod.  And don't get me started on the airport bathroom hilarity...

The GOP loves the freaks!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2009, 08:02:22 PM »
Maybe because Obama is president and McCain isn't. I get emails from Heritage, DNC, and Newsmax because I signed up for them. I DO NOT want spam from Obama and his band of lunitics!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2009, 08:06:19 PM »
Maybe because Obama is president and McCain isn't. I get emails from Heritage, DNC, and Newsmax because I signed up for them. I DO NOT want spam from Obama and his band of lunitics!

So the winner uses this new (and very good) avenue to reach voters - and the loser just throws away those votes?

If I was running the GOP, I would be emailing these millions of voters and keeping them informed about what is going on in DC. 

instead, we're only getting 1/2 the message.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2009, 08:18:22 PM »
Damn, I meant RNC. Now I have to go shower again!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2009, 08:45:30 PM »
So the winner uses this new (and very good) avenue to reach voters - and the loser just throws away those votes?

If I was running the GOP, I would be emailing these millions of voters and keeping them informed about what is going on in DC. 

instead, we're only getting 1/2 the message.

We do get emailed by the GOP, if you want to get emailed by the GOP then sign up for the newsletters. Obama spams anyone whether they want it or not and I guarantee that the GOP is throwing NO votes, Obama is losing votes all on his own and the believe me the Repub voters are VERY well informed. They predicted what Obama would do once in office and he's gone well beyond they're expectations!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2009, 01:15:33 AM »
I get 4-5 emails from the Obama campaign or DNC each week.  They talk about their latest policy, how I can rally behind it and why I should. 

I don't receive any emails from the Republican party.

I signed up for both Mccain and Obama's E-mailing lists during the 2008 campaign.  Why is this GOP list not being used?  I'd love to receive the RNC message in my mailbox as well.  I think they're missing out on a big opportunity here.  Did mccain just put all those millions of email addresses in a drawer somewhere?
as a test, sign up with them under a new account and see what happens.  I'm wondering if you might have been blacklisted.  Easy to test and if true could well, open the doors to something much bigger...  remembering watergate hahahaha...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2009, 01:17:19 AM »
Damn, I meant RNC. Now I have to go shower again!
closet dem. :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2009, 03:57:46 AM »
yeah, I get emailed from obama, not from the DNC, so I guess that makes sense.

Still, there's a big avenue for info being ignored there.  Maybe it's because the repubs have no 'white huse opposition group' aside from John Bohner auto-poo-ing everything Obama says and Palin's facebook status ???

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2009, 05:42:54 AM »
I'd like to thank whichever one of you just registered me for GOP.com  ;D

Coach, I'm looking in your direction :P

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2009, 05:48:50 AM »
closet dem. :D

I resigned my membership from the RNC in 2005 when they tried amnesty.  I sent such a nasty scathing letter they took me off of everything. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2009, 05:53:04 AM »
I think i'm registered as a republican.  used to be independent but changed it in 2000 I believe? 

The GOP has a decent website.  I remember them re-launching it this past year.  "Sheriff Biden" stories and whatnot.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2009, 06:16:56 AM »
Are you kidding?  If I make 50 home sex tapes, hate on gays, and win a beauty pageant, I can be a fox news anchor.  If I scream abstinance and let my teenage daughter have a live-in boyfriend, I can win Conservative of the Year and a VP nod.  And don't get me started on the airport bathroom hilarity...

The GOP loves the freaks!

And if I help run a male prostitution ring out of my house and help destroy the hosing market I can run the banking commitee.If Im a recruiter for the Ku Klux Klan I can have democrats call me the "consience of the senate".If I sit in a raving racists church for twenty years and then say "I never heard any of that" stupid ass white idiots believe me and vote me in as president.Yeah,no freaks on the democrat side.

Lets not even get into cold cash Jefferson either.