Author Topic: Liberal Sexual Assault Mega Thread - too many going on now - BB can you merge?  (Read 79731 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Wish the MSM would show all the YT videos of creepy pedo joe fondling the ladiez children....

Fixed

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Connecticut woman says VP Biden touched her inappropriately at fundraiser in 2009 (trunc, new claim)
Hartford Courant ^ | April 1, 2019 | Neil Vigdor
Posted on 4/1/2019, 3:01:35 PM by abb

A Connecticut woman says Joe Biden touched her inappropriately and rubbed noses with her during a 2009 political fundraiser in Greenwich when he was vice president, drawing further scrutiny to the Democrat and his history of unwanted contact with women as he ponders a presidential run

“It wasn’t sexual, but he did grab me by the head," Amy Lappos told The Courant Monday. “He put his hand around my neck and pulled me in to rub noses with me. When he was pulling me in, I thought he was going to kiss me on the mouth.”

Lappos posted about the alleged incident on the Facebook page of Connecticut Women in Politics Sunday in response to a similar account by former Nevada legislator Lucy Flores, which comes as Biden is considering a 2020 run for president. Flores accused Biden of kissing her on the back of her head in 2014, when she was a candidate for lieutenant governor.

Lappos, 43, who is now a freelance worker with nonprofit agencies, said she felt extremely uncomfortable when Biden approached her at the 2009 fundraiser for U.S. Rep. Jim Himes, D-4th, where she was volunteering. At the time, Lappos was a congressional aide to Himes, who she said was not in the room when the incident took place.

snip

(Excerpt) Read more at courant.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
 comments.

Two more women accuse Biden of inappropriate touching
The Hill ^ | - 04/02/19 08:24 PM EDT | MICHAEL BURKE
Posted on 4/2/2019, 6:46:46 PM by conservative98

Two additional women came forward Tuesday to say former Vice President Joe Biden touched them in ways that made them uncomfortable.

The women, Caitlyn Caruso and D. J. Hill, each recounted their experiences to The New York Times.

Caruso, 22, told the Times that Biden rested his hand on her thigh even as she attempted to show her discomfort by squirming in her seat during a sexual assault event at the University of Nevada at Las Vegas. Caruso, who was 19 at the time, added that Biden hugged her "just a little bit too long."

(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
comments.

Two more women accuse Biden of inappropriate touching
The Hill ^ | - 04/02/19 08:24 PM EDT | MICHAEL BURKE
Posted on 4/2/2019, 6:46:46 PM by conservative98

Two additional women came forward Tuesday to say former Vice President Joe Biden touched them in ways that made them uncomfortable.

The women, Caitlyn Caruso and D. J. Hill, each recounted their experiences to The New York Times.

Caruso, 22, told the Times that Biden finger banged her even as she attempted to show her discomfort by squirming in her seat during a sexual assault event at the University of Nevada at Las Vegas. Caruso, who was 19 at the time, added that Biden forcefully cupped her ass just a little bit too long.

(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...

What a pig

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
This thread will never die:

Amber Heard Claims Johnny Depp Threatened to Kill Her During Abuse – Variety

https://variety.com/2019/film/news/amber-heard-johnny-depp-abuse-threatened-kill-1203187472/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
 :o
a

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

😂😂😂

When I saw this story this morning, I knew it would find its way onto this thread.👍

You're welcome.   :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
MSNBC Host Chris Matthews Resigns After Accusations of Sexism and Harassment
OUT THE DOOR
Matthews’ exit comes on the heels of a reporter’s allegation that he sexually harassed her before an on-air segment in 2016.
Maxwell Tani
Media Reporter
Justin Baragona
Contributing Editor
Published Mar. 02, 2020
https://www.thedailybeast.com/chris-matthews-resigns-from-msnbc-after-accusations-of-sexism-and-harassment

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Cuomo violated federal, state laws as he sexually harassed multiple women, NY attorney general says
PUBLISHED TUE, AUG 3 2021
Kevin Breuninger
@KEVINWILLIAMB
Dan Mangan
@_DANMANGAN
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/03/ny-gov-andrew-cuomo-sexual-harassment-report.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Liberal corrupt mentally ill nutbags like Straw and andreisafatbastid still love him. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo Announces Resignation After Damning Harassment Report
The Democrat won praise for COVID-19 news conferences, but the uproar over the results of a sexual harassment investigation proved overwhelming.
By Daniel Marans and Sebastian Murdock
POLITICS 08/10/2021
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/new-york-governor-andrew-cuomo-resigns_n_60466e3bc5b69197db28d9fa

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
who did Cuomo piss off to get dumped on?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

He's no longer useful. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Maybe he pissed on Big Mike or O-Twink at the 60ths B-Day party?   :D ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Biden accuser Tara Reade reacts to Cuomo's resignation, calls for 'real investigation' into president
Reade blasted Time's Up for colluding with the NY governor to discredit one of his accusers: 'Hideous betrayal'
By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/media/tara-reade-cuomo-resignation-biden

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Biden accuser Tara Reade reacts to Cuomo's resignation, calls for 'real investigation' into president
Reade blasted Time's Up for colluding with the NY governor to discredit one of his accusers: 'Hideous betrayal'
By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/media/tara-reade-cuomo-resignation-biden

What a terrible day for Democrats   ;D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Ex-'SNL' star Horatio Sanz groomed, sexually assaulted underage fan at cast party: lawsuit
Fox News ^ | 08/13/2021 | Priscilla DeGregory , Natalie O'Neill |
Posted on 8/13/2021, 12:24:31 PM by ChicagoConservative27

Comedian Horatio Sanz allegedly groomed and sexually assaulted an underage superfan at a "Saturday Night Live" party — as cast members looked the other way, the woman claims in a lawsuit filed Thursday.

The unnamed Pennsylvania teen, who was 17 at the time, was running an "SNL" fan site in May 2002 when Sanz allegedly took her on a limo ride then "digitally penetrated her genitals" at a post-show bash, according to the lawsuit, filed in Manhattan Supreme Court.

The girl first met Sanz at age 15 — when he was 31 years old — in 2000 after he invited her to a taping of the sketch comedy show, according to the lawsuit, which names the actor and SNL Studios as defendants.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Chris Cuomo’s female exec producer begged to leave, felt ‘threatened’ by him
New York Post ^ | September 27, 2021 | Emily Smith
Posted on 9/28/2021, 1:59:31 AM by nickcarraway

The female producer of Chris Cuomo’s show “Cuomo Prime Time” begged to leave his show after the pair clashed over “significant differences” — with multiple TV sources saying she found the hot-headed host’s behavior threatening.

Melanie Buck was executive producer of “Cuomo Prime Time” from April 2018 but was suddenly replaced by Izzy Povich in March 2020 — shortly before Cuomo melodramatically returned to the world from his basement in the Hamptons following weeks of COVID-19 quarantine.

A CNN insider confirmed Buck went to CNN boss Jeff Zucker and asked to be taken off Cuomo’s show and moved to another department, which he agreed to. The insider denied rumors that Buck was given a significant pay-off to stay silent over her spat with the agitable anchor. ,ore than one source told us of Buck, “She felt threatened”

(Excerpt) Read more at pagesix.com ...