Author Topic: CNN LOL  (Read 9936 times)

Prudence

• Getbig IV
  • Not straight..but more importantly--not a gimmick.
Re: CNN LOL
« Reply #50 on: May 01, 2019, 01:06:08 PM »
What issue are you referring to?  Russian collusion was by far the biggest  and obstruction STORIES--two of them--neither of which is over. of the last 2 years.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: May 01, 2019, 01:12:04 PM »
What issue are you referring to?  Russian collusion was by far the biggest  and obstruction STORIES--two of them--neither of which is over. of the last 2 years.

The obstruction case is over.  Trump will never be prosecuted for obstruction of justice. 

Prudence

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: May 01, 2019, 01:17:26 PM »
Oh boy---now your just talking nonsense.
I could see where a slave to Trump like yourself would say the Russian thing is over--which it's not--but to say the obstruction thing-a-ma-jig is over??
Come on..What the hell was Barr being beat up for then this morning?

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: May 01, 2019, 01:29:05 PM »
I could see where a slave to Trump like yourself would say the Russian thing is over--which it's not--but to say the obstruction thing-a-ma-jig is over??
I don't know.  I was working.  Care to put money on the line?

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #54 on: May 01, 2019, 03:05:18 PM »
What issue are you referring to?  Russian collusion was by far the biggest story of the last 2 years. And it was total bullshit.  Metric?  GDP, wage growth, unemployment rate, domestic stock market indexes, consumer confidence.  Are you going to try and argue the US economy isn't great right now?  Good luck.

I'm no economic genius, but my fund lost $31,000 in Dec.

What wage increases have you seen? Any fucken time you give billionaires tax breaks, you'll see additional hiring until the benefit is take away and the shut down plants, retail outlets, etc.

J

And oh, by the way the plural of index is indice - genius.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #55 on: May 01, 2019, 03:09:36 PM »
            trumpenomics that's which one.

Perfectly expressed.

Have a look at Barr blaming Rosinstine and dodging questions. The guy is as crooked as they come - just on of trumps cronies just like the drunk he put on the supreme court.

J

Prudence

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: May 01, 2019, 03:36:32 PM »

What wage increases have you seen? Any fucken time you give billionaires tax breaks, you'll see additional hiring until the benefit is take away and the shut down plants, retail outlets, etc.

It's supposed to be the Trump version of Trickle Down Economics..nope.
Buybacks are attractive because most CEO pay is directly linked to stock values and not to productive capital expansion. Increasing pay for the wealthiest Americans and reducing their taxes will boost equity values, but America’s inequality will get worse. The Economic Policy Institute (EPI) documented that 2017 average compensation for the CEO of large companies increased by 17.6%.    

Read that over and over--the more the COMPANIES make, the more the rich CEO's make.
How is that helping the common man? Those tax breaks made those CEO's MILLIONS--right in their personal bank accounts. Of course the rich love Trump.
https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2018-07-18/trump-s-tax-cut-hasn-t-done-anything-for-workers

Dave Chappelle said it best:
"Trump's 'Fighting For Me', Not Broke White People"

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #57 on: May 01, 2019, 04:50:13 PM »
Can't be charged with the same crime twice, unless it's Trump?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 01, 2019, 04:51:47 PM »

What wage increases have you seen?
Holy shit, you got fucked, LOL!!!
I've seen plenty of wage increases.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Prudence

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: May 01, 2019, 05:21:45 PM »
Holy shit, you got fucked, LOL!!!
I've seen plenty of wage increases.
Lies Lies Lies.
Plenty huh?
oh boy

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 01, 2019, 05:25:28 PM »
The Democrats rolled out their heavy hitters today:

Senile Diane Feinstein and Jerry “the boy fondler” Nadler!

Even the boxeater from Hawaii almost seems normal compared to those two wastes of skin.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 01, 2019, 05:43:34 PM »
Lies Lies Lies.
Plenty huh?
oh boy
Sorry you didn't get a wage increase. PM me your resume, maybe I can help.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: May 02, 2019, 05:39:45 AM »

J

And oh, by the way the plural of index is indice - genius.
https://business.nasdaq.com/marketinsite/2016/indexes-or-indices-whats-the-deal.html
"Both "indexes" and "indices" are acceptable plural forms of the word "index" or to refer to more than one index. Index is one of those rare words that have two different plurals in English"
 ;)

Sarcastically calling me a genius?  Says the guy who's judging the economy by a monthly stock market return. LOL.  You must be a real financial wiz kid.  So the S&P500 was down 9.18% in December.  So the economy sucked by your logic, but up 7.87 in January, 2.97 in February and 1.79% in march soooooooo........... 

I've had to give more raises this year then the previous 5 combined. A tight labor market is putting upward pressure on wages.  Ask anyone in a labor intensive business.  My buddy owns the largest commercial roofing company in FL and hates Trump because he's having to pay his workers more because of the tight labor market. Amazing how wages rise when businesses are thriving and have to compete for talent.  Unlike the lefts plan to force businesses to pay a higher wage while at the same time making it harder and harder for business to make money in this country.  Also, I've had days when I've lost 30k in my account.  So your humble brag of a 31k lost in December is fucking lame.

Prudence

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: May 02, 2019, 05:58:30 AM »
Sorry you didn't get a wage increase. PM me your resume, maybe I can help.
Can you extend the same thing to Coach?? He's gonna need some additional help.
Your a good guy for helping.
I've had to give more raises this year then the previous 5 combined.
I don't believe this for one second. Worthless lie. But let's pretend it was true. That would mean you've been UNDERPAYING your employees for 5 years. Very Trumpish of you.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: May 02, 2019, 07:01:28 AM »
Can you extend the same thing to Coach?? He's gonna need some additional help.
Your a good guy for helping.I don't believe this for one second. Worthless lie. But let's pretend it was true. That would mean you've been UNDERPAYING your employees for 5 years. Very Trumpish of you.
Wrong.  Not lying at all.  Employees are entering into a VOLUNTARY agreement to do a job for a specific wage.  They can leave at anytime to pursue higher paying opportunities.

Prudence

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: May 02, 2019, 07:06:57 AM »
Wrong.  Not lying at all.  Employees are entering into a VOLUNTARY agreement to do a job for a specific wage.  They can leave at anytime to pursue higher paying opportunities.
Isn't that the premise of all jobs?
Employees agree to a certain dollar amount then do the job.
I'm not following you

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: May 02, 2019, 07:31:56 AM »
Isn't that the premise of all jobs?
Employees agree to a certain dollar amount then do the job.
I'm not following you
I'm not following you.  How am I under-paying people that are voluntarily being employed by me?  What are you basing that on?  You don't even know what they were making or the local wage averages for that job.  If I was under paying people I wouldn't have all the 20+ year employees I have. 

Prudence

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: May 02, 2019, 08:01:52 AM »
I'm basing that off of this:I've had to give more raises this year then the previous 5 combined.
Why did you HAVE to pay them? Because other employers were paying more and they realized they could do better elsewhere?? More importantly--you're basing this premise off of the great job you say Trump has done?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #68 on: May 02, 2019, 08:06:47 AM »
I'm basing that off of this:I've had to give more raises this year then the previous 5 combined.
Why did you HAVE to pay them? Because other employers were paying more and they realized they could do better elsewhere?? More importantly--you're basing this premise off of the great job you say Trump has done?

Are you for a $15 min wage?

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: May 02, 2019, 08:08:42 AM »

The labor market changed.  Demand for certain jobs started outstripping supply.  Why weren't those other employers paying more before???  Because the market wasn't there.  What premise?  What the fuck are you even talking about?  You come off as a very simple minded individual. Get over your Trump delusional syndrome.

Prudence

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: May 02, 2019, 08:08:53 AM »
I don't know anything about it..but 15 seems low. In all honesty I really know nothing about the minimum wage debate.

Prudence

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: May 02, 2019, 08:09:38 AM »
The labor market changed.  Demand for certain jobs started outstripping supply.  Why weren't those other employers paying more before???  Because the market wasn't there.  What premise?  What the fuck are you even talking about?  You come off as a very simple minded individual. Get over your Trump delusional syndrome.
Okay--well PERHAPS I stand corrected but it sure sounded like u were underpaying..

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #72 on: May 02, 2019, 08:11:48 AM »
I don't know anything about it..but 15 seems low. In all honesty I really know nothing about the minimum wage debate.

But it's a big part of the dem platform but you've answered the highlighted sufficiently. Why would it seem low?

Prudence

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: May 02, 2019, 08:14:58 AM »
It SEEMS low to me because unlike you, I'm not in the market for an entry level job PAYING 15 BUX AN HOUR
Duh.
I just Googled it--HOLY SHIT COACH--UR FUCKED--the min wage is 7.25 an hour.
how the FUCK  can that be true???
15 would be great--how much are the Dems asking for? I really dont know.
Not an issue with lots of people I'm sure

Prudence

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: May 02, 2019, 08:18:01 AM »
I'm gonna shower and eat some food now coach--figured I'd let you know so you dont accuse me of hiding from your dumb ass.
Better hurry off to work--dont wanna be late babe