Author Topic: F**k yes...it’s official (Larry Elder Running for Governor)  (Read 9188 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: F**k yes...it’s official (Larry Elder Running for Governor)
« Reply #175 on: September 18, 2021, 08:22:40 AM »
What exactly is racist about Vince calling Elder an Uncle Tom

That fucking idiot(Elder) suggested that slave owners were owed "reparations"

Maybe your party can make that part of their platform in 2024

Don't worry Bum

There is still plenty of room here for a true racist such as yourself
People like you are why this country is in the shitter. I can only hope you become a victim of your votes.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: September 18, 2021, 08:39:12 AM »
 "The koolaid only works if EVERYONE takes it." -Jim Jones

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: September 18, 2021, 02:10:07 PM »
The weather is still great and there's tons to do.  Rent is probably affordable (in some places, not SF) but I would stay away from buying a house.

Are you expecting the real estate market to crash?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: September 18, 2021, 02:28:48 PM »
Are you expecting the real estate market to crash?
The outrageous price of housing in Cali.  I wouldn't doubt that there will be a crash in the next 20 years if the people with money keep leaving.  Who is going to afford those homes?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: September 18, 2021, 04:08:38 PM »
The outrageous price of housing in Cali.  I wouldn't doubt that there will be a crash in the next 20 years if the people with money keep leaving.  Who is going to afford those homes?
No worries, the fucking idiot governor tbat just rigged his recall election destroyed the single dwelling law and told the environment to fuck off. You can now build multi family dwellings and units on lot sizes that would normally be rated for single family. Of course with 4 apartments on one lot, everyone will have plenty of space to park their cars and have their 14 kids roaming the streets. Thanks dipshit Newscum and the fucking morons that support him!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #180 on: September 18, 2021, 05:19:56 PM »
When is Larry's inauguration?  Oh, wait.  Never mind.  8)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #181 on: September 18, 2021, 05:59:19 PM »
No worries, the fucking idiot governor tbat just rigged his recall election destroyed the single dwelling law and told the environment to fuck off. You can now build multi family dwellings and units on lot sizes that would normally be rated for single family. Of course with 4 apartments on one lot, everyone will have plenty of space to park their cars and have their 14 kids roaming the streets. Thanks dipshit Newscum and the fucking morons that support him!

Move. What the fuck is wrong with you people!?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: September 18, 2021, 06:49:27 PM »
Move. What the fuck is wrong with you people!?
The bs is spreading like wildfire. Prepare yourself for the liberal incoming.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: September 19, 2021, 07:14:02 AM »
sounds like a NY slum landlords wet dream
Absolutely.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #184 on: September 19, 2021, 07:26:39 AM »
sounds like a NY slum landlords wet dream
Liberal failures love living in squalor

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: September 19, 2021, 10:47:13 AM »
He had to ditch that law.  If the Mexicans leave the state who will be left?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: September 19, 2021, 11:32:33 AM »
He had to ditch that law.  If the Mexicans leave the state who will be left?
When did he ditch that? I just read he pushed it through right after they rigged the recall.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: September 19, 2021, 12:16:44 PM »
When did he ditch that? I just read he pushed it through right after they rigged the recall.
No, I mean he ditched the single dwelling law.  Mexicans love living three families to a single bedroom apartment.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: September 19, 2021, 12:37:39 PM »
Liberal failures love living in squalor

What makes you think that?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: September 19, 2021, 01:11:01 PM »
No, I mean he ditched the single dwelling law.  Mexicans love living three families to a single bedroom apartment.
Oh yeah, like LA isnt packed enough, they have to allow as many families as possible to cram into the smallest space possible. I guess they aren't too concerned about the pandemic, huh?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: September 19, 2021, 01:13:04 PM »
Oh yeah, like LA isnt packed enough, they have to allow as many families as possible to cram into the smallest space possible. I guess they aren't too concerned about the pandemic, huh?
A Mexican pandemic is a shortage of Corona beer and tacos.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: September 19, 2021, 01:19:53 PM »
Infill housing is one possible solution to urban sprawl. Also, as land becomes more expensive, lot sizes shrink. As construction of single family homes ceases to be profitable, builders and developers are less likely to risk investing in them. Many inner cities change the zoning laws to reflect this. Neighborhoods originally zoned for single family homes get upgraded or downgraded depending on your perspective, to townhomes and rowhouses. People adapt to these changes or they move to the suburbs where lot sizes and zoning laws reflect what they were used to. But, even the suburbs are changing with two and three story houses on smaller lots.

The neighborhood I live in was developed in the mid to late 70's. Lot sizes vary from 8 to 12 thousand square ft. The property my house sits on is just under 10,000 sq. ft. My previous home was in a neighborhood developed in the 50's and 60's. The house was a little greater than half the size of this place and it sat on a 13,000 sq. ft. lot as did the other houses in that neighborhood.

My parent's home in Encino, CA was built in the late 40's on slightly less than an acre lot, which is three times as deep as it is wide. Today, it is one of only a couple of houses where these deep lots weren't sub-divided with a flag lot in the back. My wife's childhood home has over 11,000 sq. ft. of living space and still sits on a half acre lot in Beverly Hills, CA just north of Sunset Blvd. Many of these big old houses have been torn down and rebuilt because the land is so valuable. In this case rather than the lots being subdivided the houses have become even larger then the previous ones.

Real Estate is ever changing. Sometimes zoning laws sometimes are adapted to reflect today's needs and other times not so much. Historic Eastmoreland, a neighborhood in Portland with big old houses which are sometimes built on double lots has been the source of controversy and neighborhood rebellion against new zoning laws that make it profitable to tear down these mansions and build two or three Mc Mansions on the land.   

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: September 19, 2021, 01:44:45 PM »
Infill housing is one possible solution to urban sprawl. Also, as land becomes more expensive, lot sizes shrink. As construction of single family homes ceases to be profitable, builders and developers are less likely to risk investing in them. Many inner cities change the zoning laws to reflect this. Neighborhoods originally zoned for single family homes get upgraded or downgraded depending on your perspective, to townhomes and rowhouses. People adapt to these changes or they move to the suburbs where lot sizes and zoning laws reflect what they were used to. But, even the suburbs are changing with two and three story houses on smaller lots.

The neighborhood I live in was developed in the mid to late 70's. Lot sizes vary from 8 to 12 thousand square ft. The property my house sits on is just under 10,000 sq. ft. My previous home was in a neighborhood developed in the 50's and 60's. The house was a little greater than half the size of this place and it sat on a 13,000 sq. ft. lot as did the other houses in that neighborhood.

My parent's home in Encino, CA was built in the late 40's on slightly less than an acre lot, which is three times as deep as it is wide. Today, it is one of only a couple of houses where these deep lots weren't sub-divided with a flag lot in the back. My wife's childhood home has over 11,000 sq. ft. of living space and still sits on a half acre lot in Beverly Hills, CA just north of Sunset Blvd. Many of these big old houses have been torn down and rebuilt because the land is so valuable. In this case rather than the lots being subdivided the houses have become even larger then the previous ones.

Real Estate is ever changing. Sometimes zoning laws sometimes are adapted to reflect today's needs and other times not so much. Historic Eastmoreland, a neighborhood in Portland with big old houses which are sometimes built on double lots has been the source of controversy and neighborhood rebellion against new zoning laws that make it profitable to tear down these mansions and build two or three Mc Mansions on the land.
Totally not what's happening, but hey you responded so...
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: September 19, 2021, 02:06:41 PM »
Totally not what's happening, but hey you responded so...

You posted, "You can now build multi family dwellings and units on lot sizes that would normally be rated for single family." Is this not because of a zoning law change? Is this not in response to an affordable housing shortage? So, just what is happening in California that affects land use, zoning and population density?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #194 on: September 19, 2021, 02:18:25 PM »
From our HB community forum…

Now that our dear governor survived the recall, he quickly signed into law Senate Bills 9 and 10 passed recently by our Democrat-controlled Legislature, depriving local governments, like Huntington Beach, from their long-held right to plan their own development through zoning.  The new laws become effective next New Year’s Day.

Despite any local zoning laws to the contrary, SB 9 allows property owners to split a single-family lot into two lots so long as each resultant lot contains at least 1,200 sq. ft., and place up to two units on each lot, creating the potential for up to four housing units on properties that are currently limited to single-family houses.   [Example, 25' x 48' = 1,200 sq. ft.]

Yep . . . if your neighbor has property containing at least 2,400 sq. ft., he/she too can become the owner of a four-plex in an otherwise single-family neighborhood.  Good luck with parking . . .

https://www.ocregister.com/2021/09/17/what-californias-new-sb9-law-means-for-single-family-zoning-in-your-neighborhood/?fbclid=IwAR28D8FFGObTbw09GG9oYMGIOWazu8BUA558Mgxn5-rU6xQ2YYl2xS7SQAQ

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #195 on: September 19, 2021, 02:34:35 PM »
Apparently Elder was outspent 10-1. I thought Libs are about fairness and equality😂😂😂

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #196 on: September 19, 2021, 03:34:00 PM »
Apparently Elder was outspent 10-1. I thought Libs are about fairness and equality😂😂😂

Yes…the left, again was scared to death to have someone come and make a positive change to the state

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #197 on: September 19, 2021, 07:09:41 PM »
From our HB community forum…

Now that our dear governor survived the recall, he quickly signed into law Senate Bills 9 and 10 passed recently by our Democrat-controlled Legislature, depriving local governments, like Huntington Beach, from their long-held right to plan their own development through zoning.  The new laws become effective next New Year’s Day.

Despite any local zoning laws to the contrary, SB 9 allows property owners to split a single-family lot into two lots so long as each resultant lot contains at least 1,200 sq. ft., and place up to two units on each lot, creating the potential for up to four housing units on properties that are currently limited to single-family houses.   [Example, 25' x 48' = 1,200 sq. ft.]

Yep . . . if your neighbor has property containing at least 2,400 sq. ft., he/she too can become the owner of a four-plex in an otherwise single-family neighborhood.  Good luck with parking . . .

https://www.ocregister.com/2021/09/17/what-californias-new-sb9-law-means-for-single-family-zoning-in-your-neighborhood/?fbclid=IwAR28D8FFGObTbw09GG9oYMGIOWazu8BUA558Mgxn5-rU6xQ2YYl2xS7SQAQ

Are you familiar with Tejon Ranch?  For 20 years developers have been stymied by the courts, county capriciousness, and environmental groups over a planned community of 20,000 homes on 240,000-acres, just north of LA. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #198 on: September 20, 2021, 10:17:27 AM »
It was rigged.   LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL  Weak sauce. 

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #199 on: September 21, 2021, 05:20:21 AM »
A Mexican pandemic is a shortage of Corona beer and tacos.

:D, they know the bs they’ve been fed it their whole life. Of all races Latin trust the vaccine and mandates the least, Asians the most(love their face diapers). Even March April may 2020 you go to get tacos in a Mexican neighborhood it was business as usual. They didn’t buy the bs from day 1