Author Topic: Do you feel better or worse from The vaccine?  (Read 20869 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Do you feel better or worse from The vaccine?
« Reply #375 on: March 24, 2023, 01:23:30 AM »
You seem to have a good way of thinking of things w/ your recent posts.  I'm trying.
Sometimes its hard for us geezers...

I feel ya

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #376 on: March 24, 2023, 01:29:20 AM »
Only The data was deliberately false & manipulated - so it was a bad decision
based on Trust & compliance to perceived authority figures.

Psychology was used to great effect - look into it - how most folk are conditioned
to accept & not question authority figures.

Just look at all the Dictators & how many followed to the letter & did their Killing
for Them .
same principles were used to get folk to comply.

I can only say We can agree to disagree. I won't delve into specifics as that will only open wounds. I will just say, I weighed the information, sources and went with the vaccine. Do I have issues with Dr. fauci? sure.. but I think of it like this.... there are 2 thoughts as to how the universe was created. One is from the religious sector saying god spoke it into existence in 6 days. there is a consensus among the scientific community that that is just not true. I don't KNOW how it was created but barring any new information, I'm siding with the scientific community. If wrong... oh well... I'll pick the most likey answer based on the best guess of scientist in that field every time.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #377 on: March 24, 2023, 02:57:47 AM »
Feeling like the Worlds Largest Punk Bitch from the Vaccine

JK

Never took it
Q

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #378 on: March 24, 2023, 10:44:24 AM »
Feeling like the Worlds Largest Punk Bitch from the Vaccine

JK

Never took it

My nikka

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #379 on: March 24, 2023, 11:00:18 AM »
I can only say We can agree to disagree. I won't delve into specifics as that will only open wounds. I will just say, I weighed the information, sources and went with the vaccine. Do I have issues with Dr. fauci? sure.. but I think of it like this.... there are 2 thoughts as to how the universe was created. One is from the religious sector saying god spoke it into existence in 6 days. there is a consensus among the scientific community that that is just not true. I don't KNOW how it was created but barring any new information, I'm siding with the scientific community. If wrong... oh well... I'll pick the most likey answer based on the best guess of scientist in that field every time.

Totally we Disagree - I didn't have any & wont have any of that poison.
Delve into as many specifics as you want to.

WTF has the Universe got to do with - The Lies & Propaganda of Governments / MSM
To Scare & con people into taking an untried MRNA Vaccine - its still in the Trail Phase
& you and all others who took it are the Trial Human Guinea pigs !!
I take it you do know how Clinical trial are done. ?

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #380 on: March 24, 2023, 11:33:33 AM »

any grown male who took the clot shot is a submissive , sonder commando, beta male, phagget.....

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #381 on: March 24, 2023, 11:35:07 AM »
any grown male who took the clot shot is a submissive , sonder commando, beta male, phagget.....
Hes a former cop and a c unt Lib. Probably one of those 350lb fat fucks I see daily wearing a badge.
T

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #382 on: March 24, 2023, 12:21:21 PM »
Hes a former cop and a c unt Lib. Probably one of those 350lb fat fucks I see daily wearing a badge.

when his health starts to fade from taking the clot shot he will blame every thing but the shot, like flex wheeler blaming aspirin for his

kidney issues or derek anthony claiming hereditary health issues......

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #383 on: March 24, 2023, 03:54:04 PM »
Minnesota Woman Loses Both Legs and Both Hands Following Second Pfizer COVID-19 Shot

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/minnesota-woman-loses-both-legs-and-both-hands-following-second-pfizer-covid-19-shot/

'Jummaci was working as a medical assistant in a clinic in Minneapolis and was instructed to take the COVID-19 “vaccines.”

She complied, and immediately after getting the second injection, according to her husband, “she started to experience chest pain at work.”

Things went down hill fast after that, as the all-too-familiar symptoms of blood clots, a known side effect of the Pfizer COVID-19 shots, were found in her heart, and today she has had both legs amputated, and will also have to have both of her hands amputated.
'

to bad a POS like prime or another libertard could not have switched places with her..
K

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #384 on: March 24, 2023, 05:09:42 PM »
Minnesota Woman Loses Both Legs and Both Hands Following Second Pfizer COVID-19 Shot

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/minnesota-woman-loses-both-legs-and-both-hands-following-second-pfizer-covid-19-shot/

'Jummaci was working as a medical assistant in a clinic in Minneapolis and was instructed to take the COVID-19 “vaccines.”

She complied, and immediately after getting the second injection, according to her husband, “she started to experience chest pain at work.”

Things went down hill fast after that, as the all-too-familiar symptoms of blood clots, a known side effect of the Pfizer COVID-19 shots, were found in her heart, and today she has had both legs amputated, and will also have to have both of her hands amputated.
'

WTF !!
If this fact - can you really believe their many on here defending these awful fucking drugs because their
Okay - likely the received 50% or placebo in their shots - as that's how clinical trials work ,
I bet they've never remotely considered they could be part of the 50% or placebo groups ..
Only the manufacturer knows- thats why they have batch No.s on the packaging.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: March 24, 2023, 05:23:01 PM »

WTF !!
If this fact - can you really believe their many on here defending these awful fucking drugs because their
Okay - likely the received 50% or placebo in their shots - as that's how clinical trials work ,
I bet they've never remotely considered they could be part of the 50% or placebo groups ..
Only the manufacturer knows- thats why they have batch No.s on the packaging.

from my understanding none of the vaccine that was distributed to the public after approval were placebos. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #386 on: March 24, 2023, 06:37:01 PM »
from my understanding none of the vaccine that was distributed to the public after approval were placebos.

🤔 Hmmm - Are they not on a clinical trial basis ? As the clinical trials end in September iirc

If They're on clinical trial then there has to be zero / 50% / 100%
Thats how the manufacturers gather the data on how they've affected people - they have the Batch No's

There's a team in Sweden( I believe) Itracking these batch No's over there & its pointing to the fact
That some batches have huge side effects / some not so much / and others Zero.

Anyway I'm not bothered as I've not had any of that Crap in my body.
That's other folks look out.

I'm 100% side effects free - can those who took that crap say the same?
And as we're seeing ever more bad side effects are hitting folk & the average weekly deaths have been 
Running well above the 5yr averages - 🤔 Hmmmmm I wonder what might be causing that 🙄
Ahh I know ... is Putin & Donalds fault- FFS 🤣😂🤣😂😂

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #387 on: March 24, 2023, 06:52:16 PM »
to bad a POS like prime or another libertard could not have switched places with her..

To and too

Look into it.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: March 24, 2023, 07:51:53 PM »
🤔 Hmmm - Are they not on a clinical trial basis ? As the clinical trials end in September iirc

Thats how the manufacturers gather the data on how they've affected people - they have the Batch No's

There's a team in Sweden( I believe) Itracking these batch No's over there & its pointing to the fact

And as we're seeing ever more bad side effects are hitting folk & the average weekly deaths have been 
Running well above the 5yr averages - 🤔 Hmmmmm I wonder what might be causing that 🙄

me...I can say the same...

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #389 on: March 24, 2023, 11:20:27 PM »

The politicians got the saline shots. There is proof in Australia that a special lot or batch were given to employees of Pfizer.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #390 on: March 25, 2023, 01:46:22 AM »
What's going onnnnnnnnnnnnnnn everybody!?!?!?!

Mince Goobum here, it is friday afternoon, just chillin!! (W/ no legs)...

https://thebaptistpaper.org/church-planters-wife-facing-medical-crisis-in-minnesota/

Safe & Effective!! (Of Peace) ----------- Safe & Effective!! (Of Peace) ---------- Safe & Effective!! (Of Peace) ---------
Jummai, who became seriously ill after receiving her second COVID-19 vaccination on Feb. 1, resulting in the amputation of both legs below the knees.

Clown World (Libz)  ::) ::)

So much better than getting a mild flu-bug   ::) ::) ::) ::)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #391 on: March 25, 2023, 02:23:43 AM »
What vaccine....I didn`t take any vaccine.

Feeling great!!  :)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #392 on: March 25, 2023, 03:31:41 AM »
A scam in a way they were not intended for “C0vid” but something else

The scam: A repackaging of cold and flu season used as a pretext for a massive currency devaluation. That this happened is a fact. It’s just a matter of whether you believe it’s legit and this is predicated on believing lowlife politicians and the media.

The so-called benefits of the vaccine have decreased over time. The CDC lowered the time between boosters from 5 months to 2. This is also a fact.

Most of the people still buying into his bullshit are either stupid or just don’t wanna admit they got worked.

dunkin donuts

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #393 on: March 25, 2023, 04:26:58 AM »
I didnt get vaccinated but I did wear graphine laced masks so I worry  :-\

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #394 on: March 25, 2023, 04:42:36 AM »
I didnt get vaccinated but I did wear graphine laced masks so I worry  :-\

In NYC there are two types still wearing Masks: Criminals and Karens.

In another Year, Masks will be illegal in most places unless you have a Doctor’s note. I recently did jury duty. One idiot witness got up on the stand still wearing a mask. The DA told him to take it off. I laughed.

dunkin donuts

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #395 on: March 25, 2023, 04:45:22 AM »
In NYC there are two types still wearing Masks: Criminals and Karens.

In another Year, Masks will be illegal in most places unless you have a Doctor’s note. I recently did jury duty. One idiot witness got up on the stand still wearing a mask. The DA told him to take it off. I laughed.
that was not helpful but ok

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #396 on: March 25, 2023, 06:42:54 AM »
The scam: A repackaging of cold and flu season used as a pretext for a massive currency devaluation. That this happened is a fact. It’s just a matter of whether you believe it’s legit and this is predicated on believing lowlife politicians and the media.

The so-called benefits of the vaccine have decreased over time. The CDC lowered the time between boosters from 5 months to 2. This is also a fact.

Most of the people still buying into his bullshit are either stupid or just don’t wanna admit they got worked.

Exactly This - The Vaccines have proven next to useless in preventing Catching or spreading the Virus All Pharma Companies Now Openly admit it & so do all the alphabet
orgs - & the only Thing The Sheep cling to Repeating "Oh just Think how bad I'd of been
without the Vaccine" FFS  ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D  Sheep Baaa Baaa pls give us More Vaccine Baaa Baaa

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #397 on: March 25, 2023, 07:35:39 AM »
Q

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #398 on: March 25, 2023, 09:07:54 AM »

Exactly This - The Vaccines have proven next to useless in preventing Catching or spreading the Virus All Pharma Companies Now Openly admit it & so do all the alphabet
orgs - & the only Thing The Sheep cling to Repeating "Oh just Think how bad I'd of been
without the Vaccine" FFS  ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D  Sheep Baaa Baaa pls give us More Vaccine Baaa Baaa

Yes I call them "Lazy" - imagine not looking into the vaccines and just showing up for one  ???
K

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #399 on: March 25, 2023, 09:08:54 AM »
I recieved the single shot shortly after it became available. My main purpose was for travel purposes. I chose the single shot because I believed,  at the time, that even if it didn't work It was probably harmless or inert.

Now, in retrospect I believe all of the vaccines are harmful and utterly pointless.  I do believe the one shot J&J is the most harmless but probably still more harmful than the virus itself.

Ive had covid several times with varying degrees of severity. None were so bad that I couldn't work, or workout for that matter and several times I supposedly had it my only symptom was loss of taste.

Ive only noticed one side effect since receiving the shot. That is skin blemishes. Hard to describe. Almost like a hive or a mosquito bite but no itching and when they clear up they usually leave behind scars. As time has gone on they are less frequent.  I can't say with certainty that its a result of the shot. And im sure my Dr. Would say theres no link to the shot but it's an unusual occurrence and Ive never had it before.