Author Topic: Do you feel better or worse from The vaccine?  (Read 21162 times)

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
Re: Do you feel better or worse from The vaccine?
« Reply #175 on: July 19, 2021, 12:26:11 PM »
Correct me if I'm wrong.  Now we are learning that even people that are fully vaccinated by this hastily implemented experimental gene therapy.....

A.  Can still get Covid 19

and

B.  Can still transmit Covid 19

So now the talking points are...."Well, yeah but if you get vaccinated your chances of being hospitalized and/or dying from it are greatly reduced".

If people that are vaccinated can still transmit the virus, why are they attempting to inflict guitl upon people that are not being vaccinated by saying that by not being vaccinated, they can transmit the virus.

This shit makes no sense. Exactly why I'm not getting vaccinated.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: July 19, 2021, 12:29:55 PM »
Went to a Chinese restaurant for lunch today.  All the Chinese were wearing masks and all the white people (customers) were not.

How were the bat dumplings?

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #177 on: July 19, 2021, 12:30:20 PM »
If people that are vaccinated can still transmit the virus, why are they attempting to inflict guitl upon people that are not being vaccinated by saying that by not being vaccinated, they can transmit the virus.

It never made sense saying that shite, just like folks can get the flu even after getting the flu shot.
For brain dead kvntz like Pervy Joe to say un-vaxxed folks are killing people, well that just shows (once again) what a brain-dead moron he is.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #178 on: July 19, 2021, 01:25:59 PM »
someone on youtube commenting on the covid 19 pandemic:

Ten years from now you'll put on a jacket you've uncovered at the back of a cupboard and find a mask in the pocket. "Oh man, what a weird year that was", you'll chuckle to yourself. Then you'll pick up your machete and continue across the wasteland, keeping to the shadows to avoid the roving gangs of cannibal raiders.

That old doc is in denial about the whole thing. i know which video you watched, I saw that comment as well. I watched the doc's videos in the beginning of the plandemic. Wanted to check today if he was still making the same videos and going along with the program

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #179 on: July 19, 2021, 01:57:48 PM »

Kinda like how they admit that masks don't really work but they still shame people that choose not to wear them.

Like everything, this is really about power.  Leveraging a tragic situation in order to force people to do what they are told.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #180 on: July 19, 2021, 02:01:37 PM »
Haha I just looked that up it was on sky news also what a heap of fucking shit more people in hospital vaccinated than not didnt they say after it became apparent you could still catch rona  after the vaccine “well it means you less likley to be hospitalised” how they going to excuse this shit

An old sick person who has been vaccinated is still an old sick person. These are the people going into the hospitals. They get tested and come up positive because their immune systems are shot.

Apparently, people were expecting these vaccines to be the keys to eternal life😂😂

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #181 on: July 19, 2021, 03:47:24 PM »

This.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #182 on: July 19, 2021, 04:12:22 PM »
 https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/SARS-CoV-2_Delta_variant

Updated in July, the Delta variant in England has case fatality rate of 0.2% (0.13% if unvaccinated)

But the page later discusses the greater degree of protection afforded by vaccination. That's wikipedia for you.

I've read that antibody dependent enhancement was a problem for other coronavirus vaccines, such as SARS and MERS, and that our SARS COV2 vax displayed ADE in animal trials but human trials didn't.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #183 on: July 19, 2021, 04:22:21 PM »
Others report that UK deaths among the vaccinated are 6 times higher than among the unvaccinated.

Could be a function of elderly vaccine adoption versus youthful vax avoidance. But looks like one to keep an eye on.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #184 on: July 19, 2021, 05:10:04 PM »
Thinning the turd herd of elderly folk.  Of course Chuck "Da Fuque" Schumer and Nancy "Melon Mamma" Peolosi will "continue to fight the evile of Trump and Company".

Fuck the vaccine and fuck the dems here and everywhere.  Fuckin' assholes deserve to catch covid and crap out.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #185 on: July 19, 2021, 11:13:41 PM »
Which experts? I'd welcome some links which are heavy on observations and findings, studies, etc.

Not to seem ungrateful, bro. I just need stuff that's got data which everyone can agree upon as being genuine, even if interpretations differ. I may have to present it to a skeptical state health authority. I'm trying to put together the best case I can for keeping vaccination voluntary.

There's a sentence I never foresaw having to write.

https://www.facebook.com/100057442840141/videos/1109012346589075

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #186 on: July 19, 2021, 11:31:34 PM »
Damn, it's asking me to log in but I've never had an account. Thanks tho.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: July 20, 2021, 02:33:31 AM »
How were the bat dumplings?
I had bat wings not dumplings.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #188 on: July 20, 2021, 04:09:12 AM »
Damn, it's asking me to log in but I've never had an account. Thanks tho.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/mZHA2u71pBwk/

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #189 on: July 20, 2021, 04:19:41 AM »
Pfizer Recalls Several Lots of Chantix for Increased Cancer Risks

https://www.newsweek.com/pfizer-recalls-several-lots-chantix-increased-cancer-risks-1611233

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: July 20, 2021, 06:53:59 AM »
All the old folks dying will ease the Social Security running out of money issue.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #192 on: July 20, 2021, 08:37:15 AM »
So are we getting this shit or not is Delta really any more dangerous and life threatening to under 50 year olds who are not obese? Because regular covid doesn't appear that dangerous to my demographic is delta much worse?

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: July 20, 2021, 08:45:42 AM »
So are we getting this shit or not is Delta really any more dangerous and life threatening to under 50 year olds who are not obese? Because regular covid doesn't appear that dangerous to my demographic is delta much worse?

Delta is deadly to those in their 40's with hernias, Crohns disease and fast heartbeats.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #194 on: July 20, 2021, 08:57:50 AM »
You motherfuckerss must love watching TV. Where do you hear this absurd shit?

Walk outside. Go to any hospital. Nobody is sick.  Nobody is dying.

It's all a stupid lie.

Cowards.

a

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #195 on: July 20, 2021, 10:38:02 AM »
Delta is deadly to those in their 40's with hernias, Crohns disease and fast heartbeats.

Brutal  ;D
T

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #196 on: July 20, 2021, 11:36:56 AM »

Delta is more transmittable, not more lethal.  Lies on top of fear-mongering lies. Show me one virology book where the future generations are just as deadly as P1 vs. changing their objective to keeping the host alive so they can continue to exist.  Delta is a response/pushback to the fucboi vaccines. Next year it will be Omega that hides out in cock skin.   

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #197 on: July 20, 2021, 11:52:26 AM »

It's all a stupid lie.

Cowards.

They need to stay off CNN..com. That is the source for 99.9% of the fear mongering B.S.

If you listen to those guys you think you're going to die if you go outside of your house.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #198 on: July 20, 2021, 01:32:55 PM »
They need to stay off CNN..com. That is the source for 99.9% of the fear mongering B.S.

If you listen to those guys you think you're going to die if you go outside of your house.

There’s a complete disconnect between what the media is peddling and what is actually happening on the ground:

New York to close 4 mass COVID-19 vaccination sites

https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nys/central-ny/ny-state-of-politics/2021/07/20/new-york-to-close-4-mass-vaccination-sites-

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #199 on: July 20, 2021, 01:53:13 PM »

It's all a stupid lie.

Cowards.

This... 2 Nurses who visited recently for my Bro-Inlaws final days (passed from cancer) said the hospital was empty.
(Major Boston Hospital).
Empty COVID ward, empty everything. Said it was a scam. They came on separate days and I asked them 1 on 1.
They both gave the same answer separately.

COVI-Turdz  ::)