Author Topic: Do you feel better or worse from The vaccine?  (Read 21178 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Do you feel better or worse from The vaccine?
« Reply #225 on: July 27, 2021, 11:25:18 AM »
Its a Libturd kinda day...

#BREAKING: California State University System, nation's largest, to require COVID vaccinations for students, faculty, staff on campus

In NYC their requiring all city workers to be vaxxed. Seems like a back door way to get blacks and Hispanics jabbed.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: July 27, 2021, 11:32:21 AM »
In NYC their requiring all city workers to be vaxxed. Seems like a back door way to get blacks and Hispanics jabbed.
I see lawsuits up the ying yang.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #227 on: July 27, 2021, 11:52:44 AM »

The other option is to get a Covid test every week.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #228 on: July 28, 2021, 06:11:35 AM »
Its a Libturd kinda day...

#BREAKING: California State University System, nation's largest, to require COVID vaccinations for students, faculty, staff on campus

Many colleges in NJ ten years ago when my kids were in college required vaccinations to attend.  It's not something new. I do realize many feel that the covid vaccine hasn't been tested adequately but consider over 100 million have had the one of the covid vaccines. 

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #229 on: July 28, 2021, 06:16:49 AM »
I am not getting vaccinated. My system is very sensitive I can't just be adding experimental vaccines to it that will make me sick for a week and throw off my homeostasis. I live in a tourist area though so I have changed my habits. I order my groceries online and I do not go to movie theaters. I try to avoid large crowds of indoor tourist. Also just check and fuck I am in shape today not going to let some exp vaccine take my gains.

A guy I use to work with benched 500lbs raw a week before getting covid. Approximately a week after getting it he was dead. The Governor of NJ talked about him during a press conference. You just don't know how badly it will fuck you up. You can catch a mild case or it could stop you from breathing. When he went to the hospital on the first day his wife's phone went off in the middle of the night. He was calling her for help gasping that he couldn't breath. 

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #230 on: July 28, 2021, 06:22:35 AM »
Im not 'anti-vaccine'. What I don't care for, are rushed ones, and especially in this case w/ so many lies, cover-ups, etc.
I dont know enough about it (like most people) so I wont be getting it (for now). I may need it one day,and it may prove safe one day.

As of know, too much smoke/mirrors/lies...

longtimereader

• Getbig II
« Reply #231 on: July 28, 2021, 07:24:02 AM »
A guy I use to work with benched 500lbs raw a week before getting covid. Approximately a week after getting it he was dead.

Obesity is a huge risk factor

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #232 on: July 28, 2021, 08:02:12 AM »
Obesity is a huge risk factor

All these individual stories without any context are meaningless. He has no idea about the guys medical history.

The group data shows the median Covid fatality is a 78 year old male with 2 comorbidities.

On the internet you hear all these horror stories yet in the real world the homeless population in New York City survived with barely a scratch.

NYC Homeless move from hotels into shelters amid calls for stable housing | PIX11

https://pix11.com/news/nyc-homeless-move-back-to-shelters-as-officials-rally-for-parament-housing/

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #233 on: July 28, 2021, 08:50:28 AM »
All these individual stories without any context are meaningless. He has no idea about the guys medical history.

The group data shows the median Covid fatality is a 78 year old male with 2 comorbidities.

On the internet you hear all these horror stories yet in the real world the homeless population in New York City survived with barely a scratch.

NYC Homeless move from hotels into shelters amid calls for stable housing | PIX11

https://pix11.com/news/nyc-homeless-move-back-to-shelters-as-officials-rally-for-parament-housing/

Correct.

The guy could have been obese, hypertensive, had sleep apnea, etc.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #234 on: July 28, 2021, 08:51:14 AM »
Many colleges in NJ ten years ago when my kids were in college required vaccinations to attend.  It's not something new. I do realize many feel that the covid vaccine hasn't been tested adequately but consider over 100 million have had the one of the covid vaccines. 

The long-term effects of the MRNA vaccine are unknown.  It's only been in use a few months.

For those with high risk factors like advanced age, obesity, etc. the risk of Covid outweighs the vaccine risks.  Heck, they'll be dead in a few years anyway so give the vaccine a shot.

Covid is 98%+ survivable without the vaccine.

For those without risk factors why risk a experimental untested vaccine?

Russia and China are using a traditional type vaccine for Covid, not an MRNA type.  This vaccine is not available in the USA.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: July 28, 2021, 08:59:37 AM »

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #236 on: July 28, 2021, 09:44:25 AM »

https://www.ndtv.com/science/pfizer-astrazeneca-vaccine-antibody-levels-may-decline-in-2-3-months-lancet-study-2495837

London: Total antibody levels start to wane six weeks after complete immunisation with Pfizer and AstraZeneca vaccines, and can reduce by more than 50 per cent over 10 weeks, according to study published in The Lancet journal.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: July 28, 2021, 11:22:40 AM »
It doesn't help that the CDC comes up with new guidelines almost daily. Because of COVID-Delta, they're recommending people in some locations wear masks. Where do you think those locations are.....in areas where fewer folks have been vaccinated.....nope! It is in liberal strongholds (major cities) where the majority of people have had a least one vaccine. As you all know, I live near Portland where the highest concentration of liberals are. Each day when I go out somewhere, I am seeing more and more people wearing masks again. I will be a holdout for as long as I can get away with it.

Seems like the CDC doesn't have a clue what they are doing.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #238 on: July 28, 2021, 11:46:18 AM »
It doesn't help that the CDC comes up with new guidelines almost daily. Because of COVID-Delta, they're recommending people in some locations wear masks. Where do you think those locations are.....in areas where fewer folks have been vaccinated.....nope! It is in liberal strongholds (major cities) where the majority of people have had a least one vaccine. As you all know, I live near Portland where the highest concentration of liberals are. Each day when I go out somewhere, I am seeing more and more people wearing masks again. I will be a holdout for as long as I can get away with it.

Its bizarre and insane.   Punish those who got vaccinated because of those who have not.   

This is real communist bs.   >:( :(

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: July 28, 2021, 12:05:41 PM »

Prime how dare you speak against the CDC!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #240 on: July 28, 2021, 12:59:34 PM »

LOL even Prime is figuring out this whole thing is a fraud. Vaccinate people at the end of flu season with a vaccine that wears out before the start of the next one.

Israeli Data Suggests Possible Waning in Effectiveness of Pfizer Vaccine

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/23/science/covid-vaccine-israel-pfizer.html

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: July 28, 2021, 01:36:44 PM »

You are just now figuring this out?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #242 on: July 28, 2021, 02:16:49 PM »
What vaccine ???

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #243 on: July 28, 2021, 03:05:17 PM »

I'm so f*cked in the head that those posts made me think about jabbing black and Hispanic women in the back door and up their ying-yang...  :P
T

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #244 on: July 28, 2021, 03:16:30 PM »
I'm so f*cked in the head that those posts made me think about jabbing black and Hispanic women in the back door and up their ying-yang...  :P

I already jerked off. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #245 on: July 28, 2021, 03:51:31 PM »
I already jerked off.

Take a cold shower.  ;D

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #246 on: July 28, 2021, 04:34:59 PM »
https://www.ndtv.com/science/pfizer-astrazeneca-vaccine-antibody-levels-may-decline-in-2-3-months-lancet-study-2495837

London: Total antibody levels start to wane six weeks after complete immunisation with Pfizer and AstraZeneca vaccines, and can reduce by more than 50 per cent over 10 weeks, according to study published in The Lancet journal.

I had covid over thanksgiving. I give blood every two months and the last results came back positive for antibodies. I’m wondering when it runs out.  ???

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: July 28, 2021, 04:42:27 PM »
  ;D ;D ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: July 28, 2021, 04:43:45 PM »
LOL even Prime is figuring out this whole thing is a fraud. Vaccinate people at the end of flu season with a vaccine that wears out before the start of the next one.

Israeli Data Suggests Possible Waning in Effectiveness of Pfizer Vaccine

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/23/science/covid-vaccine-israel-pfizer.html

Good thing I didn't get the Pfizer vaccine.  ;)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #249 on: July 28, 2021, 05:00:26 PM »
Good thing I didn't get the Pfizer vaccine.  ;)

Apparently, it’s the most effective. The others are even worse.