Author Topic: Do you feel better or worse from The vaccine?  (Read 20122 times)

obsidian

• Getbig V
Re: Do you feel better or worse from The vaccine?
« Reply #350 on: March 22, 2023, 09:15:22 PM »
Wouldn't know since I never got the fucking vaccine - lmao!!!

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #351 on: March 22, 2023, 10:06:32 PM »
Wouldn't know since I never got the fucking vaccine - lmao!!!

:D :D
mein Nekker !

I don't trust this "foundation" at all, but it confirms a growing problem caused by all the JACKASSES who bent over and offered their buttcheeks ...

https://safeblood.ch/en/#about

Blood transfusions are carried out using blood preserves, which go through a complex process after the blood donation in which they are largely cleaned of foreign bodies. The blood obtained in this way could be used for transfusions without hesitation – until now.

With the advent of the completely new mRNA vaccinations (such as currently the Covid vaccinations) we have completely new challenges here, since not only the so-called spike proteins are neutralized to an unknown extent only. According to the current state of science, a large number of undeclared non-organic additives in these vaccinations are only partially eliminated by the known cleaning methods. Dark field microscopy shows the presence of these particles in the blood even after at least 6 months – some of them can never be broken down at all.

A large number of people have made a conscious decision not to be vaccinated at all against Sars-Cov-2 and will also refuse the upcoming mRNA-based vaccines – for whatever reason. They also have reservations about having blood transfused from vaccinated people. Be it in an emergency, a scheduled operation or because you need regular transfusions for other medical reasons.

This is where the SAFE BLOOD Donation comes into play as an intermediary. We are working to ensure that our members can obtain unvaccinated blood, either fresh or canned, should they need it. In return, they make themselves available as blood donors. Anyone can become a member, whether vaccinated or not – but only those who have not been vaccinated can donate.

Unfortunately, residues of mRNA vaccinations are not only found in blood, but also in breast milk and reproductive organs, among others, which is why our sister site safereproduction.net is dedicated to the procurement of sperm, eggs and breast milk without mRNA residues.

Setting up the necessary infrastructure for SafeBlood is very time-consuming and we are working on it at full speed. We are already represented in 50 countries on 5 continents, in Europe, the USA, Canada, South America, Asia, Australia and various African countries.
We now have members in 100 states worldwide, 49 of them in the USA alone. Direct contact persons for individual countries can be found under about us.

As soon as we have enough medical partners (for application, collection and processing of the blood), we will start with the mediation. You can already find an (anonymous) database of our blood donors on this website and search for a compatible donor here – as a member also by region, and search for a medical partner with a list of all hospitals we have asked to partner with us, listed there whether they replied to us or not.

Please note that our main goal is not to run our own blood bank – this is not possible at the moment for legal reasons, but we are working on making it possible anyway and are getting closer by the day – but to match blood donors and recipients, which we bring together in a clinic (medical partner) that allows the choice of blood donor. So, there is no blood bank with mRNA-free blood yet, not even with us. And, although we have already asked hundreds of clinics, at the moment – at least in Europe – all of them still refuse to allow the human right of free blood choice with them – or at least do not want to be mentioned, because otherwise they fear reprisals. However, we promise you that we will not give up until we can offer a worldwide network of such clinics. Good to know, there are parts of the world where at least the choice of donor is still possible, like most African countries, South America, India and most states in the USA.

For further information, subscribe to our newsletter, send us an e-mail and check this page regularly. Before you ask us a question, please check our FAQ page to see if it is not already answered there.

George Della Pietra
Founder

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #352 on: March 22, 2023, 11:09:46 PM »
My mom is a kidney transplant recipient she takes immunosuppressants so that her body doesn't reject the kidney, if i or anyone around her exposed her to covid she would have been a goner.  I would have swallowed a bucket of razorblades if necessary

Good decision

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #353 on: March 22, 2023, 11:10:53 PM »

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #354 on: March 22, 2023, 11:11:43 PM »

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #355 on: March 22, 2023, 11:46:38 PM »
My mom is a kidney transplant recipient she takes immunosuppressants so that her body doesn't reject the kidney, if i or anyone around her exposed her to covid she would have been a goner.  I would have swallowed a bucket of razorblades if necessary

I would've just stayed away from her if I was unwell / be it Flu / common cold or China virus.
Just as I do now with my dad - only 3wks ago I had to cancel my trip to visit him as I had a sore
Throat & cold felt awful & wasn't going to risk him getting it.

No MRNA T.E.Vaccine necessary- just obvious common sense.

Hope your mother made a complete & full recovery

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #356 on: March 22, 2023, 11:52:01 PM »
I would've just stayed away from her if I was unwell / be it Flu / common cold or China virus.
Just as I do now with my dad - only 3wks ago I had to cancel my trip to visit him as I had a sore
Throat & cold felt awful & wasn't going to risk him getting it.

No MRNA T.E.Vaccine necessary- just obvious common sense.

Hope your mother made a complete & full recovery

I would have taken the vaccine. In fact I did take it and the booster with no ill effects. When I did contract COVID it felt like a bad allergy case. Had I not had the vaccines, who knows. But I just didn't have the trepidations you had about it.. but I absolutely support your decision not to get it. 

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #357 on: March 23, 2023, 12:02:55 AM »
hahaha one of the worst lies form the sheep was ''i took it so I would not put some old person's life at risk '' lol. Just a nobel excuse for bending over. Most people don't give a rat's ass about others and somehow most of the people suddenly cared about others during the scamdemic. Yeah right  ::) ::)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #358 on: March 23, 2023, 12:07:43 AM »
I would have taken the vaccine. In fact I did take it and the booster with no ill effects. When I did contract COVID it felt like a bad allergy case. Had I not had the vaccines, who knows. But I just didn't have the trepidations you had about it.. but I absolutely support your decision not to get it.

"Had I not had the vaccines, who knows"  Exactly

I didn't like the MSM / Governments Lies & Propaganda/ Scare tactics & Trying to Force / Threaten
Folk to take what was & is A Trial Experimental Vaccine That I was not informed about - No way was
I going to take under those circumstances.

Yes lm now really glad I didn't take it with the huge amount of deaths & bad reactions to it ,
Plus the Death rates in so many heavily vaccinated countries is now considerably higher than
The 5 year average -🤔 Hmmmmm I wonder Not whats the Cause of That strange anomaly.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: March 23, 2023, 12:40:57 AM »
hahaha one of the worst lies form the sheep was ''i took it so I would not put some old person's life at risk '' lol. Just a nobel excuse for bending over. Most people don't give a rat's ass about others and somehow most of the people suddenly cared about others during the scamdemic. Yeah right  ::) ::)
:D Coping mechanism for them.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #360 on: March 23, 2023, 01:29:09 AM »
StrawBob is dead, like his lawn... Carry on.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #361 on: March 23, 2023, 01:33:17 AM »
Trust vaccines, trust the science!!

Naturally, vaccine manufacturers have been in a competitive battle to produce the first vaccine. The main contenders have been Baxter Pharmaceuticals and Novartis Pharmaceuticals, the latter of which recently acquired the scandal-ridden Chiron vaccine company. Both of these companies have had agreements with the World Health Organization to produce a pandemic vaccine.

The Baxter vaccine, called Celvapan, has had fast track approval. It uses a new vero cell technology, which utilizes cultured cells from the African green monkey. This same animal tissue transmits a number of vaccine-contaminating viruses, including the HIV virus.

The Baxter company has been associated with two deadly scandals. The first event occurred in 2006 when hemophiliac components were contaminated with HIV virus and injected in tens of thousands of people, including thousands of children. Baxter continued to release the HIV contaminated vaccine even after the contamination was known.

The second event occurred recently when it was discovered that Baxter had released a seasonal flu vaccine containing the bird flu virus, which would have produced a real world

pandemic, to 18 countries. Fortunately, astute lab workers in the Czech Republic discovered the deadly combination and blew the whistle before a worldwide disaster was unleashed.

Despite these two deadly events, WHO maintains an agreement with Baxter Pharmaceuticals to produce the world’s pandemic vaccine. Novartis, the second contender, also has an agreement with WHO for a pandemic vaccine. Novartis appears to have won the contract, since their vaccine is near completion. What is terrifying is that these pandemic vaccines contain ingredients, called immune adjuvants that a number of studies have shown cause devastating autoimmune disorders, including rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis and lupus.

Animal studies using this adjuvant have found them to be deadly. A study using 14 guinea pigs found that when they were injected with the special adjuvant, only one animal survived. A repeat of the study found the same deadly outcome.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #362 on: March 23, 2023, 02:08:03 AM »

Interestingly the vaccinated seem to be getting "covid" episodes every now and then.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #363 on: March 23, 2023, 07:59:23 PM »
Interestingly the vaccinated seem to be getting "covid" episodes every now and then.

Can't speak for everyone but I was fully aware that the vaccine wouldn't absolutely keep you from getting it, but the data indicated it would reduce your chances and if you did get it it would reduce it's effects. I can live with that.. pun intended

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #364 on: March 23, 2023, 08:24:39 PM »
Good decision

My dad's good friend had bypass surgery and was considered a high risk for failure.

He contracted "Covid" while in the hospital recovering from surgery and survived at 72 years old.

Refused the vaccine from day one.

I saw him last month and he was chopping wood at our ranch in Texas.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #365 on: March 23, 2023, 08:31:30 PM »
My dad's good friend had bypass surgery and was considered a high risk for failure.

He contracted "Covid" while in the hospital recovering from surgery and survived at 72 years old.

Refused the vaccine from day one.

I saw him last month and he was chopping wood at our ranch in Texas.

That's great. Glad to hear it didn't impact him like others

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #366 on: March 23, 2023, 11:30:00 PM »
Can't speak for everyone but I was fully aware that the vaccine wouldn't absolutely keep you from getting it, but the data indicated it would reduce your chances and if you did get it it would reduce it's effects. I can live with that.. pun intended

The vaccine and C0vid were a scam. Only time will tell what it was really all about.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #367 on: March 23, 2023, 11:40:54 PM »
"the data indicated".
many will never trust their fake data again. Lost the trust of billions with this fake scam...

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #368 on: March 24, 2023, 12:08:11 AM »
The vaccine and C0vid were a scam. Only time will tell what it was really all about.

sorry to hear people still think that

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #369 on: March 24, 2023, 12:11:15 AM »
"the data indicated".
many will never trust their fake data again. Lost the trust of billions with this fake scam...

I will continue to go off the best data available. If it turns out to be wrong that's cool. I play poker to supplement my income and I'll always use the statistics and percentages in my decision. If a guy calls a $300 dollar bet hoping for that gutshot straight and hits it defying the odds.. I shake it off knowing in the long run the odds are on my side.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #370 on: March 24, 2023, 12:17:59 AM »

The MRNA T.E.Vaccine def not a scam - more like an attack on many folks life & health

The virus real - man altered & either released deliberately or leaked out.
All the Ridiculous measures around the lock ups etc totally Fake useless crap just to
Control people & give an indication of what % of folk are sheep 🐑 & don't question
What they are told to do by those they perceive to be in authority,  more fool all them
Sheep 🐑 like.

dunkin donuts

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #371 on: March 24, 2023, 12:29:54 AM »
Vaccines are a tool to shorten the lives of the useless class

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #372 on: March 24, 2023, 12:53:49 AM »
The MRNA T.E.Vaccine def not a scam - more like an attack on many folks life & health

The virus real - man altered & either released deliberately or leaked out.
All the Ridiculous measures around the lock ups etc totally Fake useless crap just to
Control people & give an indication of what % of folk are sheep 🐑 & don't question
What they are told to do by those they perceive to be in authority,  more fool all them
Sheep 🐑 like.

A scam in a way they were not intended for “C0vid” but something else

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #373 on: March 24, 2023, 01:10:57 AM »
I will continue to go off the best data available. If it turns out to be wrong that's cool. I play poker to supplement my income and I'll always use the statistics and percentages in my decision. If a guy calls a $300 dollar bet hoping for that gutshot straight and hits it defying the odds.. I shake it off knowing in the long run the odds are on my side.

You seem to have a good way of thinking of things w/ your recent posts.  I'm trying.
Sometimes its hard for us geezers...

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #374 on: March 24, 2023, 01:18:20 AM »

Only The data was deliberately false & manipulated - so it was a bad decision
based on Trust & compliance to perceived authority figures.

Psychology was used to great effect - look into it - how most folk are conditioned
to accept & not question authority figures.

Just look at all the Dictators & how many followed to the letter & did their Killing
for Them .
same principles were used to get folk to comply.