Author Topic: The border wall is a waste of money!!!!  (Read 3030 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: The border wall is a waste of money!!!!
« Reply #50 on: September 22, 2021, 11:52:13 AM »
F

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 22, 2021, 12:41:45 PM »
Hasn't affected my life personally but a lot of lives around me.  2 years ago, a woman in my office lost her 28 year old daughter on her 1st mothers day to a drunk driving illegal immigrant. The guy tried to flee the country but they caught his ass.  About 4 years ago, an illegal immigrant, with no drivers license, no insurance t-boned a friend of mine, leaving him in the hospital with multiple injuries.  He's been through 6 surgeries now trying to fix his back.  He'll never be the same.  Waiter at a favorite restaurant of mine had the same thing happened.  Unlicensed, uninsured illegal got in a major car accident with him.  They were drunk.  He spent time in the hospital and his car was totaled.

These are some horrifically unfortunate incidences you describe. I can see how they would make a person dislike illegal immigrants, specially those who are also driving (recklessly) without insurance or a license.

Unfortunately, there are approximately 32 million uninsured drivers in the U.S. and most of them are unlicensed as well.

In 2017 there were approximately 10 million illegal immigrants from countries all over the world....not just Mexico which amounted to just 5% of that number. I have no idea how many of the 10 million were driving around without licenses and insurance, but it is unlikely it was all of them. Despite those cases you mentioned, I believe the problem is not with illegals driving around killing and injuring people, the problem is that literally millions of people seemingly get away with driving illegally, uninsured and unlicensed. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: September 22, 2021, 12:52:23 PM »
Dumbass...  It does affect you. But it does in a more sinister way. Even though you don't live near any of them. Like raised taxes, and raised housing prices due to white flight etc. Just to name a few things.

I won't return the favor by referring to you as a dumbass. If anything, white flight results in lowering housing prices. Depending on what state you live in if there is a sales tax, everyone pays it including illegal immigrants. Anyone who works and spends money contributes to the economy, no matter whether they work under-the-table or not. Undocumented immigrants are not eligible to receive most federal public benefits.  So, maybe you could name a few more ways in which illegal immigrants affect me. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2021, 12:53:03 PM »

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #54 on: September 22, 2021, 12:55:38 PM »
I won't return the favor by referring to you as a dumbass. If anything, white flight results in lowering housing prices. Depending on what state you live in if there is a sales tax, everyone pays it including illegal immigrants. Anyone who works and spends money contributes to the economy, no matter whether they work under-the-table or not. Undocumented immigrants are not eligible to receive most federal public benefits.  So, maybe you could name a few more ways in which illegal immigrants affect me.

You mean illegal aliens?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2021, 12:56:25 PM »
I doubt you get a response from Prime.

Your doubts are thwarted. Why would I not respond to his post?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #57 on: September 22, 2021, 01:01:03 PM »
Your doubts are thwarted. Why would I not respond to his post?

If a bunch of illegals showed up in your yard you would be cool with it? 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 22, 2021, 01:02:40 PM »
You mean illegal aliens?

Illegal aliens is an euphemism for undocumented immigrants or illegal immigrants. I meant what I posted. Illegal aliens makes me think of science fiction movies and aliens from other planets, not other humans.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 22, 2021, 01:09:02 PM »
If a bunch of illegals showed up in your yard you would be cool with it?

It not something I am particularly worried about because it is very unlikely to happen. It doesn't seem like a valid hypothesis. Why would they show up in my yard? Are you perhaps thinking of homeless folks? While some of those people may also be illegal immigrants, most don't appear to be.

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 22, 2021, 01:09:47 PM »
Illegal aliens is an euphemism for undocumented immigrants or illegal immigrants. I meant what I posted. Illegal aliens makes me think of science fiction movies and aliens from other planets, not other humans.

Undocumented Democrats

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 22, 2021, 01:12:47 PM »
Undocumented Democrats

Undocumented folks can't vote...therefore, if they have a party affiliation preference is changes nothing.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #62 on: September 22, 2021, 01:19:55 PM »
Undocumented folks can't vote...therefore, if they have a party affiliation preference is changes nothing.
they could in the last election where the braindead demented president you voted for won.

even dead peoples votes counted.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 22, 2021, 01:42:46 PM »
they could in the last election where the braindead demented president you voted for won.

even dead peoples votes counted.

Believe what you want....most likely it makes you feel better to believe undocumented voters elected Biden president that to accept the fact that Trump lost the election and that no fraud has been proven. If 75% of all of the undocumented immigrants in this country voted for Biden, it wouldn't have been enough to get him elected.   

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #64 on: September 22, 2021, 01:46:16 PM »
Diversity is a boon to morticians, funeral homes, emergency rooms, tourniquet salesmen, fire fighters, street cleaners, graffiti removers, police, security guards, burglar alarm sales, grief councillors, replacement window manufacturers, security systems, barred window fabricators, gun stores, pepper spray outlets, corporate prisons, judges, lawyers, fence builders, bulletproof glass installers, moving companies, home schooling suppliers for parents that pull their children out of diverse predicaments, social workers, government workers, politicians, abortionists, weave outlets, security video companies, bulletproof vests distributers, doorbell camera sellers, reinforced screen door and locks makers, non-legal drug entrepreneurs, ....  :D

Thank you, Sir.

'Tourniquet salesmen' - Hahahahahaaaaaa!  "So tell me, what do you do for a living..?"

Hahahahaaaa!  ;D
T

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: September 22, 2021, 01:51:17 PM »
Believe what you want....most likely it makes you feel better to believe undocumented voters elected Biden president that to accept the fact that Trump lost the election and that no fraud has been proven. If 75% of all of the undocumented immigrants in this country voted for Biden, it wouldn't have been enough to get him elected.   

Well if the illegals didn’t vote for Biden and the election wasn’t stolen, then JoeJill Biden’s complete and absolute failure is owned 100% by brain dead liberal voters.

Like you.

Self absorbed, totally unaware assholes always trying to tell other people how they should live their lives.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #66 on: September 22, 2021, 01:57:35 PM »
No fraud "proven" because the election was rigged. And the whole political establishment/goverment is corrupted. We all see this with social media. Hell even the president was banned from free speech, that should tell you everything. There's hardly any places left for free speech. SEC(corrupted national commission) targets any competitor to big tech(youtube,facebook, google etc.), fines or shuts them down for anything that is not in line with the political doctrine.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 22, 2021, 02:25:08 PM »
border wall wasn't meant to stop anything

it was meant to SLLLOOOOOWWWW down the ability to cross so border patrol has time to respond

Try to get illegaly into Hungary or Isreal  ;)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 22, 2021, 02:27:43 PM »
   of course not , the last acceptable president in my lifetime was Eisenhower.

but U voted for him funker41

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 22, 2021, 02:42:24 PM »

Undocumented democrats are slowly gaining voting rights

Look it up

Illegals can definitely sway an election. The more there are the more they demand and Democrats cater to them

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 22, 2021, 02:44:35 PM »
These are some horrifically unfortunate incidences you describe. I can see how they would make a person dislike illegal immigrants, specially those who are also driving (recklessly) without insurance or a license.

Unfortunately, there are approximately 32 million uninsured drivers in the U.S. and most of them are unlicensed as well.

In 2017 there were approximately 10 million illegal immigrants from countries all over the world....not just Mexico which amounted to just 5% of that number. I have no idea how many of the 10 million were driving around without licenses and insurance, but it is unlikely it was all of them. Despite those cases you mentioned, I believe the problem is not with illegals driving around killing and injuring people, the problem is that literally millions of people seemingly get away with driving illegally, uninsured and unlicensed.

Prime what is the benefit of illegal immigrants invading the country?

They aren’t being vaccinated, but many places are mandating it for citizens. We hear about the unvaccinated overloading the hospitals, why arent we hearing about the hospital beds illegal immigrants are taking? None of those people are visiting hospitals or are they not catching covid?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 22, 2021, 02:48:27 PM »
It not something I am particularly worried about because it is very unlikely to happen. It doesn't seem like a valid hypothesis. Why would they show up in my yard? Are you perhaps thinking of homeless folks? While some of those people may also be illegal immigrants, most don't appear to be.

Good points. Do you lock the door to your house? Or you care?

If so how many home invasions have you had in your life?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 22, 2021, 04:25:21 PM »
Good points. Do you lock the door to your house? Or you care?

If so how many home invasions have you had in your life?

He lives in rich, white America; he's never lived in a place where he had to worry about illegal immigrants.

Live in Houston, Texas and let me know how you feel.

It's a cesspool of immigrants.

I can give 20-30 examples of times when an "undocumented immigrant" cost me money or destroyed my property.

An ex GF of my was hospitalized for 3 weeks and her brand new Lexus totaled by a drunk illegal Mexican with no insurance or ID. He ran from the scene and was never caught. We had video and pictures of him, but no way to ID him.

These things happen daily.

They get away with everything because the cops know they can't do anything in court, they just move to another city.

The Guatemalan guy that used to cut my grass; i caught him pouring used motor oil down the storm drain in front of my house. Told me "no problem, we do this all the time". ::)

Same guy i paid to "prune" some oak trees; fucking hacked them to pieces and two 30 year old oaks died.

Fuck sympathy. Return to sender.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: September 22, 2021, 08:21:45 PM »

What part of illegal do you not understand? There are LEGAL ways to become a citizen. A good friend of mine graduated from Quantico with me and was Korean. He’d only come to the USA 6 years prior and busted his ass to learn the official language. He felt like serving the country that was giving him opportunities that he would NEVER have had was a very small price and absolutely despised ILLEGAL ALIENS.
Why does your type think every other country has a right to protect their borders, but we don’t? You are truly a coward. I say that not at all with hate. Just the definition of the word describes the leftist mindset. Because - as you pointed out - it isn’t likely to affect YOU - you arent concerned about ILLEGALS coming in. Just like all of the “anti - gun” leftists who scrambled to get a gun when shit the fan in 2020. It blew my mind. A buddy of mine trains and certifies concealed carry. He had so many limp wrist lefties that he had to turn people away. My lord the stories were hilarious though. People so pathetic that they dropped their weapon on the deck after firing!

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 22, 2021, 08:56:33 PM »
He lives in rich, white America; he's never lived in a place where he had to worry about illegal immigrants.

Live in Houston, Texas and let me know how you feel.

It's a cesspool of immigrants.

I can give 20-30 examples of times when an "undocumented immigrant" cost me money or destroyed my property.

An ex GF of my was hospitalized for 3 weeks and her brand new Lexus totaled by a drunk illegal Mexican with no insurance or ID. He ran from the scene and was never caught. We had video and pictures of him, but no way to ID him.

These things happen daily.

They get away with everything because the cops know they can't do anything in court, they just move to another city.

The Guatemalan guy that used to cut my grass; i caught him pouring used motor oil down the storm drain in front of my house. Told me "no problem, we do this all the time". ::)

Same guy i paid to "prune" some oak trees; fucking hacked them to pieces and two 30 year old oaks died.

Fuck sympathy. Return to sender.

My mother’s car was totaled from an illegal

In this case the illegal stopped, cop showed up and said theres nothing he could do

I remember reading the story back in the late 90’s of the family that was killed in a car accident on th their way to Disneyland by illegals

It’s estimated that 8,000 - 15,000 of Americans are killed by illegals involving cars

The number of hit & runs now is absolutely astounding