Author Topic: joel stubbs vs. Ronnie Coleman on back and back only!  (Read 30150 times)

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: joel stubbs vs. Ronnie Coleman on back and back only!
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2007, 10:34:09 PM »
LMAO @ this comparison.

Stupid!

There is no comparison.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2007, 10:38:21 PM »
ronnie wasnt cocky in 2003 after obtaining his best shape?

yes.

he made no such cocky type comments until 2005 when he was pissed that he lost the challenge round.

Ronnie was very quiet after 2003.

Flower Boy Ran Away

SaleenS7525T

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2007, 11:13:50 PM »
Not taking sides, but just because Ronnie says Dorian has the best back doesn't mean it's true. His opinion on the matter, even if that is what he thinks/thought, is no more valuable than any other objective, knowledgeable person's. So the argument that Dorian has the better back because Ronnie says so is baseless. It is no different than saying, "ND says Dorian has a better back so it must be true," or "Hulkster says Ronnie has a better back so it must be true."

And I agree that Ronnie easily has Stubbs. Stubbs has a comparable relaxed shot, but in the rear db Ronnie is the easy winner, as well as the rear latspread. Although Stubbs' rear latspread is good.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2007, 07:01:42 AM »
yes.

he made no such cocky type comments until 2005 when he was pissed that he lost the challenge round.

Ronnie was very quiet after 2003.

actually, you mean 04.  that's when he said jay should be reborn with better genetics and is smoking crack.

that was 2004.

also, when he lost in 2002 to gunter, he had some choice words as well.

any other excuses you want to make up?  how about being a cop and busting people for drug possession and usage despite being on 2 grams of test a week and who knows what else????????
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2007, 07:12:50 AM »
Oh really? Then how do you explain this after the 99 Olympia? hahahahahahahah
Brutal taper

suckmymuscle

« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2007, 08:50:27 AM »
I hope they cut off your connection

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...what an emotional turd!
 ;D
SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2007, 08:57:42 AM »
Poses like that are exactly why Yates was known as the Columbu of the 90s. Only pubes and a few others keep posting a mediocre shot, clueless to the reality that it's nothing special. Pics like this remind that Yates should have lost a few times to more deserving BBs.hahahahahahahha

Stubb's back looks good next to Coleman. Problem is nothing other than back & delts stack up.

You have completely discredited yourself when it became known that you utilize a training apparatus designed for menopausal women. How the fuck they allow you to moderate the training board when you have no grasp of exercise physiology? When you have no PhD, like I do? Just so you'll know, I have contacted Ron and I'm starting a campaign to have you removed from your moderator position on the training board. A "man" who trains with this has obviously no authority to give training advice. :P :-X ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2007, 09:05:54 AM »
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...what an emotional turd!

hey cum licker, respond to my post in the truce thread before you reply to others.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2007, 09:14:52 AM »
hey cum licker, respond to my post in the truce thread before you reply to others.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...what an emotional turd! ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2007, 09:17:44 AM »
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...what an emotional turd!

I accept your silence as an admission of defeat. ;)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2007, 09:20:49 AM »
I accept your silence as an admission of defeat. ;)

Whatever you say. You da man. Now excuse me 'cause I'm going to go cry a little bit... :'(

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2007, 09:33:10 AM »

actually, you mean 04.  that's when he said jay should be reborn with better genetics and is smoking crack.

that was 2004.

also, when he lost in 2002 to gunter, he had some choice words as well.

any other excuses you want to make up?  how about being a cop and busting people for drug possession and usage despite being on 2 grams of test a week and who knows what else????????

Exactly. Ronnie is a fellon. Going by the I.F.B.B judging booklet, he sould be stripped of all his Olympias. Why? Because police officers are supposed to uphold the law, and since Ronnie used controlled substances while wearing a police badge, then this makes him a criminal and criminals should not win I.F.B.B cotests. This is the cotrary to a mere pro who takes steroid, which makes possesing steroids only a misdemeanor.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2007, 09:42:01 AM »
Whatever you say. You da man. Now excuse me 'cause I'm going to go cry a little bit...

yeah, I bet you do cry every night b/c Dorian picks ND to worship his muscles instead of you.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2007, 09:43:09 AM »
  Exactly. Ronnie is a fellon. Going by the I.F.B.B judging booklet, he sould be stripped of all his Olympias. Why? Because police officers are supposed to uphold the law, and since Ronnie used controlled substances while wearing a police badge, then this makes him a criminal and criminals should not win I.F.B.B cotests. This is the cotrary to a mere pro who takes steroid, which makes possesing steroids only a misdemeanor.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

That is alone against the law. So dont try to single out ronnie because he is a cop. And he could have used them in mexico and by the letter of the law is absolutley legal. But if not they all do it and its illegal for them all.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2007, 12:40:50 PM »

That is alone against the law. So dont try to single out ronnie because he is a cop. And he could have used them in mexico and by the letter of the law is absolutley legal. But if not they all do it and its illegal for them all.

Yeah, but the Ronster was a cop during most of his Olympia wins. I'm not sure, but I think he quit the force in 2002. Do't you think it's the epitome of hypocrisy to arrest people for possesion of controlled substaces while you are yourself an abuser of them? I do.

By the way, you may not be aware of this, but there is such a thing as added judicial liability when you wear a police uniform and break the law. Why? Because you are represeting the authority of the state, and being a police officer gives you special powers. It's like the cop who beats up a couple of kids who are snorting coke, arrests them, and then uses the apprehended coke himself. Ronnie is a scumbag.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2007, 05:36:52 PM »
ronnie vs joel, gym shots:
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2007, 05:39:50 PM »
more:
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2007, 05:41:28 PM »
their backs look very similar except that even 10 years ago, Ronnie has a huge advantage in thickness...

give joel some time and who knows.
Flower Boy Ran Away

buffbong

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2007, 06:32:53 PM »
dam ronnie was able to do pull ups back then?  it doesnt seem like any of the mass monster do pull ups i guess its hard on there joints...

pushinweight

« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2007, 07:15:44 PM »
I've always liked this shot of Haney.

Tigerman

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2007, 08:04:35 PM »
  Yeah, but the Ronster was a cop during most of his Olympia wins. I'm not sure, but I think he quit the force in 2002. Do't you think it's the epitome of hypocrisy to arrest people for possesion of controlled substaces while you are yourself an abuser of them? I do.

By the way, you may not be aware of this, but there is such a thing as added judicial liability when you wear a police uniform and break the law. Why? Because you are represeting the authority of the state, and being a police officer gives you special powers. It's like the cop who beats up a couple of kids who are snorting coke, arrests them, and then uses the apprehended coke himself. Ronnie is a scumbag.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Please.
Ronnie, as most bodybuilders, has medical prescription for everything he takes, so he's not violating any law.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2007, 08:57:35 PM »
Please.
Ronnie, as most bodybuilders, has medical prescription for everything he takes, so he's not violating any law.

No sane medical doctor would prescribe even 1/10th of the amount of drugs that Ronnie takes: he would lose his license to practice medicine if he did. No M.D could possibly justify a prescription for several grams of Test a week, cytadren and insulin to the same patient. Ergo, your assertion that Ronnie takes drugs legally is unlikely.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2007, 10:27:38 PM »
 8)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2007, 10:28:37 PM »
 ;)

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2007, 10:54:09 PM »
his back is just fuck-off wide

its ridiculous