Author Topic: Shadow hard at work!!!!!!!!  (Read 2661 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: Shadow hard at work!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2007, 02:25:52 PM »
well i laugh at your pigface..damn you're ugly

Yep I'm ugly ::)  But still a whole better looking than you.  And I have fucked actual girls.  No pretend or animals like you.  Now you have to live with that for the rest of your pitiful life.  God it must suck being you

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2007, 02:29:30 PM »
Yep I'm ugly ::)  But still a whole better looking than you.  And I have fucked actual girls.  No pretend or animals like you.  Now you have to live with that for the rest of your pitiful life.  God it must suck being you
ahahah atleast i don't live 25 yrs behind..hahahahah loser..you're an unemployed,obese asshole who is living off of security provied by your country..pathetic..400lb s of pig fat
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2007, 02:33:12 PM »
Shadow you should write a book about your life, being whored out to half of the indian gay population must make for some interesting stories.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2007, 02:46:35 PM »
Hey Shadow, (just between you and me)  did you fuck that last pig.  Come on man, tell me.  Did you give it your best dot-headed indian cock.  Come man tell me.  Seriously have you been with a real girl yet.  I mean alive and in actual physical contact.  Not the magazine shit and internet shit you do.  I mean a real breathing girl.  And female animals DO NOT count.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2007, 03:08:14 PM »
Hey Shadow, (just between you and me)  did you fuck that last pig.  Come on man, tell me.  Did you give it your best dot-headed indian cock.  Come man tell me.  Seriously have you been with a real girl yet.  I mean alive and in actual physical contact.  Not the magazine shit and internet shit you do.  I mean a real breathing girl.  And female animals DO NOT count.

I have heard on the downlow that shadow and his friends grab random pigs from the streets, shave them bald, oil them up and gang rape them screaming "DOES IT FEEL GOOD NOW KEITH!!!".....LoL 8)
You Can't Do It!!!