Author Topic: Getbig feuds  (Read 19605 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: Getbig feuds
« Reply #75 on: October 02, 2019, 03:26:26 AM »
I hope GayBBM got Aids but I wouldn't say there's any beef.
S

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #76 on: October 02, 2019, 04:30:22 AM »

Todai the all you can eat sushi buffet???

Yep, closed down almost 10 years ago. Not bad sushi for the price

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: October 02, 2019, 06:17:05 AM »
Yeah, the "Booty vs. Lobstah" feud was pretty good.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: October 02, 2019, 06:40:49 AM »
Yeah, the "Booty vs. Lobstah" feud was pretty good.
Anabolichalo v Lobstah was good, if a little short..

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #79 on: October 02, 2019, 10:12:19 AM »

because of his condescending / superior attitude?

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: October 02, 2019, 01:26:21 PM »
Anabolichalo v Lobstah was good, if a little short..

What happened to both of them?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: October 02, 2019, 01:27:32 PM »
What happened to both of them?
Lobstah left in a huff
Halo got banned for calling the above person a mullato.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: October 02, 2019, 01:33:07 PM »
Lobstah left in a huff
Halo got banned for calling the above person a mullato.

Anal is : ratherbebig & Tex  ;)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: October 02, 2019, 01:37:52 PM »
mr.safety fat vs vino bianco & vino rosso  :)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #84 on: October 02, 2019, 02:06:19 PM »
Lobstah thought she was the noise.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #85 on: October 02, 2019, 03:57:30 PM »
Lobstah thought she was the noise.

Couldn't be compared with booty.
Q

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #86 on: October 02, 2019, 07:36:44 PM »
Yep, closed down almost 10 years ago. Not bad sushi for the price

There was one in San Diego as well. Same owners as Onami, which was exactly the same layout. Believe it was like $22/24.

Best sushi places I've ever been to is a place in Riverside on Van Buren called Sushi Asahi. All you can eat for like $13 if you get there before 4. Best fucken hamachi I've ever had. Even after 4 it's only like $22. That's the place I learned to make "Diablo rolls", which is like 4 pieces of a California roll placed face up, covered in Japanese mayo, spicy mayo, and eel sauce and baked. Fucking delicious. I was never a fan of "cooked/heated/fried/baked" sushi till I had'em. You gotta eat a few of those first before going to the nigiri (hamachi, tuna etc.. and the tuna is always fresh and they don't use a huge egg sized piece of rice under the nigiri like a lot of places). Easy to get through 3-4 Diablo rolls and another 20 pieces of hamachi and maybe 6-10 tuna/maguru.. sometimes they'll have toro. Usually less than a 45min wait. Lotta college kids there usually.

Other one is Sushi Deli on Broadway in downtown San Diego. There's a Sushi Deli in Clairmont and one in Hillcrest but they're not as good for whatever reason. That's the place I learned how to make "California egg rolls" (cream cheese, crab, and avocado wrapped in wonton and fried.. dipped in eel sauce and spicy mayo). Best crunchy rolls I've ever had. And it's actually kinda cheap. Usually have at least a 30min wait no matter what time or day, up to an hour and a half fri/sat nights.

tacobender

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: October 02, 2019, 09:13:26 PM »
I remember the kubby-man driving an RC car - better should have remote-modded Chaos' lawn"mower" and shaved Basile's back with it.
Didnt kubby and chaos set a date to fight in front of a gym? Kubby was def a dirty dumpy Mexican that was a scalper. That was old school didn’t he claim to own a Porsche SUV?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: October 03, 2019, 12:46:34 AM »
Shot out Alex23`s truck widow! LOL  :D

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #89 on: October 03, 2019, 01:27:24 PM »
is GAYBBM still alive?  ???
A

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: October 03, 2019, 04:23:17 PM »
There was one in San Diego as well. Same owners as Onami, which was exactly the same layout. Believe it was like $22/24.

Best sushi places I've ever been to is a place in Riverside on Van Buren called Sushi Asahi. All you can eat for like $13 if you get there before 4. Best fucken hamachi I've ever had. Even after 4 it's only like $22. That's the place I learned to make "Diablo rolls", which is like 4 pieces of a California roll placed face up, covered in Japanese mayo, spicy mayo, and eel sauce and baked. Fucking delicious. I was never a fan of "cooked/heated/fried/baked" sushi till I had'em. You gotta eat a few of those first before going to the nigiri (hamachi, tuna etc.. and the tuna is always fresh and they don't use a huge egg sized piece of rice under the nigiri like a lot of places). Easy to get through 3-4 Diablo rolls and another 20 pieces of hamachi and maybe 6-10 tuna/maguru.. sometimes they'll have toro. Usually less than a 45min wait. Lotta college kids there usually.

Other one is Sushi Deli on Broadway in downtown San Diego. There's a Sushi Deli in Clairmont and one in Hillcrest but they're not as good for whatever reason. That's the place I learned how to make "California egg rolls" (cream cheese, crab, and avocado wrapped in wonton and fried.. dipped in eel sauce and spicy mayo). Best crunchy rolls I've ever had. And it's actually kinda cheap. Usually have at least a 30min wait no matter what time or day, up to an hour and a half fri/sat nights.

the owner had a haircut on a Tuesday once, I remember it was tuesday because I looked at my watch when I asked him about it, he had a short back and sides, the barbers name was Rico, his cousin was a good friend of mine from way back, used to date my cousins next door neighbour, all happened quickly, they met at a bar on the coast , they had tequila shots with their meal of a wagu steak and french fries, they ordered pepper sauce but the manager who is a close friend of my uncle only had diane sauce, shame really because wagu goes so much better with a mild pepper sauce....etc...etc

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #91 on: October 03, 2019, 04:27:47 PM »
the owner had a haircut on a Tuesday once, I remember it was tuesday because I looked at my watch when I asked him about it, he had a short back and sides, the barbers name was Rico, his cousin was a good friend of mine from way back, used to date my cousins next door neighbour, all happened quickly, they met at a bar on the coast , they had tequila shots with their meal of a wagu steak and french fries, they ordered pepper sauce but the manager who is a close friend of my uncle only had diane sauce, shame really because wagu goes so much better with a mild pepper sauce....etc...etc

I find myself getting most of my haircuts on Wednesday or Thursday.  Wonder why that is?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: October 03, 2019, 04:31:40 PM »
I find myself getting most of my haircuts on Wednesday or Thursday.  Wonder why that is?

Tuesdays are booked up with Erics friends?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #93 on: October 03, 2019, 04:34:09 PM »
Tuesdays are booked up with Erics friends?

Never thought of that.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: October 03, 2019, 04:51:17 PM »
Dude,you`re a fucking riot!LOL ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #95 on: October 03, 2019, 08:20:22 PM »
is GAYBBM still alive?  ???

Once trump beat hillcunt she left. 

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #96 on: May 10, 2021, 07:23:48 AM »
Kwon vs. homebodybuilding:

Are you asking if Goodrum have had sexual encounters with men before?

Are you new to the board Taco or just suffering from amnesia? :D

Never mind about Vince.. you are definetly a shit stabber  :-X

Side note: Get a fucking  job will ya. 24/7 getbig.com has turned your brain to jelly.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #97 on: May 31, 2021, 03:45:31 PM »
The Scott vs. Walter Sobchak

Wes vs. bhank

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #98 on: May 31, 2021, 04:03:48 PM »
The Scott vs. Walter Sobchak

Wes vs. bhank

Pffffffffffffffffft...wh en Flyweights called out a prime Mike Tyson it didn’t actually mean there was a real feud.

I’ve had shit stuck on my shoe that put up more of a fight than the Scott gimmick.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #99 on: May 31, 2021, 04:35:03 PM »
Pffffffffffffffffft...when Flyweights called out a prime Mike Tyson it didn’t actually mean there was a real feud.

I’ve had shit stuck on my shoe that put up more of a fight than the Scott gimmick.

Oh please...You're too stupid to learn so instead you get taught a lesson.  And again, despite being told multiple times here, you've shown your tell and are known.  Think otherwise?  Think again.

And never forget, this isn't the real world.  Ask that idiot in Arizona or the one in L.A. and some others here.  In the real world I now know you.  Go make fun of that tracker boy, he is a much easier target and you know why.

On a lighter note I think I overdid the exercise earlier today and as such I don't feel all too well.  I think I'd better rest for a couple of hours.  Fish.