Author Topic: Bill and Melinda Gates Announce Divorce.  (Read 10173 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Bill and Melinda Gates Announce Divorce.
« on: May 03, 2021, 07:37:08 PM »
It was interesting seeing Bill Gates social reputation disappear this year. All because he became a pusher for the Covid-19 gene therapy "vaccine". Imagine pushing gene therapy on children for a virus with a 99.9% survival rates in most demographics? What a freak. I think a staggering ONE whole child died of Covid-19 in Canada this year.

As OneMoreRep said - he's a snake in the grass.

IMO, he's just looking for another high-profit recurring revenue model, and decided to do it by pushing gene therapy on children. It wouldn't bother me if he just invested in traditional flu vaccines, or was pushing drugs to prevent a virus that wasn't overwhelmingly survivable. But pushing new gene therapy technology on children is out of line for me. I lost whatever respect I had for Gates with that, not that he needs my respect.

It will be a nice, healthy payday for Mrs. Gates come later this year, or whenever this is settled:

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: Bill and Melinda Gates Announce Divorce.
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2021, 07:59:43 PM »
Matt these vaccines aren’t approved for children.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2021, 08:05:35 PM »
I hope he accidentally becomes engulfed in flames during his next fill-er-up.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2021, 08:14:48 PM »
I can't imagine the evil his life must be to be the spokesperson for this vaccine.

Also, wonder if he still wants to give away all his money? Seems to be well on his way now.  ;)

EDIT: I just realized he can now dissolve the Bill and Melinda Gates Charity like the Clintons did... >:(

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2021, 08:33:58 PM »
Matt these vaccines aren’t approved for children.

Really? Wow. I didn't know that. Amazing - to hear a sane decision in light of all this bullshit is amazing. LOL @ people lining up to get a jab for something that poses no threat to them aside from a few sniffles.

A friend of mine said that more people died in the USA last year of COVID than in WWII. That may be so, but the average age of a soldier dying was something like 22. Meanwhile, the average age of an American dying of COVID is 84. Average lifespan lost is 22 months. Real scary.  ::)

I'm flabbergasted that health regulators have made the right decision in banning the COVID gene therapy "vaccine" for children. I'm actually amazed at that. With so much hysteria and complete irrational stupidity going on with COVID, it's refreshing to hear some good news.

Soon enough, our empty hospital in Thunder Bay will be overwhelmed. Meanwhile, a nurse friend of mine was laid off for all last summer. Utter bullshit, but your post deeply refreshed me.

I found your post refreshing.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2021, 08:36:45 PM »
I can't imagine the evil his life must be to be the spokesperson for this vaccine.

Also, wonder if he still wants to give away all his money? Seems to be well on his way now.  ;)

EDIT: I just realized he can now dissolve the Bill and Melinda Gates Charity like the Clintons did... >:(

Exactly. And what Fortress said. I wonder if she became aware of something seriously psychopathic about Bill which led to this. But I'm just wondering. Could just be your run of the mill divorce.

I think one of the early huge divorce settlement cases was Adnan Kashoggi. He was the uncle of murdered Saudi Arabian dissident journalist Jamal Kashoggi. I think that divorce may have been around 1980, and been the first billion dollar divorce settlement.

Mrs. Bezos did very well milking her husband too.

Jizmonkey

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2021, 08:40:03 PM »
What’s Melinda’s number?

Being a gold digging whore is acceptable these days.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2021, 08:42:31 PM »
For context...Manlinda? Bill Gates looks evil as hell here, haha.

Jizmonkey

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2021, 08:52:51 PM »

Oh my lord…….. haha I’m conflicted now.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2021, 09:41:28 PM »
She was great in that movie about the little car.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2021, 09:46:03 PM »
I respect her for having billions and not cutting half of that growing schnozzola off!  :D

Seriously how much TRT is she on?

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2021, 09:50:26 PM »
Hope she tucked some of that money away.

Gates is someone who has turned evil. I liked Windows much better than his more recent stuff!

Jizmonkey

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2021, 09:56:09 PM »
Hope she tucked some of that money away.

Gates is someone who has turned evil. I liked Windows much better than his more recent stuff!
She definitely tucks something away.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2021, 09:57:09 PM »
She was great in that movie about the little car.

No word of a lie, I was trying to remember this actor. Haha. She’s a dead-ringer.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2021, 09:59:40 PM »

She just finish backing down a batch of Bill’s ball bolognese?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2021, 10:01:37 PM »
I hope he accidentally becomes engulfed in flames during his next fill-er-up.

Wouldn't bother me either... However I strongly doubt Bill Gates has driven a car in decades.
a

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2021, 10:07:04 PM »

Mike O’Hearn in a wig.
Mike O’Hearn in a wig.
Mike O’Hearn in a wig.

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2021, 10:35:32 PM »
I respect her for having billions and not cutting half of that growing schnozzola off!  :D

Seriously how much TRT is she on?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2021, 10:41:08 PM »
But but... what about the IMPORTANT questions??

Are they Peaceful?

Are the Sexual?
Q

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2021, 11:09:37 PM »

LOL.

Bill tweeted/twatted the following message about his divorce. These types of writeups are funny to me - as if people need to justify their actions with messages about "growing" or "healing" or whatever.

I do admire married men - a woman's emotional state waxes and wanes with her hormones, and I think that is a big challenge to overcome. A friend of mine who is going bald said that if even Jeff Bezos couldn't keep hair on his head despite being the richest man in the world, that no man can. Joe Rogan tried to, and failed.

And both Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates getting divorced tells me that clearly no amount of money will guarantee that a marriage will last.

https://www.twitter.com/BillGates/status/1389316412259270657

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2021, 11:25:52 PM »
It almost always comes down to sex, in some way or another.

Mr. Pickletits likely no longer has interest in bedding down Buddy Hackett and Buddy’s grown considerably tired of cohabitating with Dr. Evil and working her mouth on overtime to only be rewarded with a parsh.

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2021, 12:05:01 AM »
It almost always comes down to sex, in some way or another.

Mr. Pickletits likely no longer has interest in bedding down Buddy Hackett and Buddy’s grown considerably tired of cohabitating with Dr. Evil and working her mouth on overtime to only be rewarded with a parsh.

Agreed.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2021, 12:08:16 AM »
LOL.

Bill tweeted/twatted the following message about his divorce. These types of writeups are funny to me - as if people need to justify their actions with messages about "growing" or "healing" or whatever.

I do admire married men - a woman's emotional state waxes and wanes with her hormones, and I think that is a big challenge to overcome. A friend of mine who is going bald said that if even Jeff Bezos couldn't keep hair on his head despite being the richest man in the world, that no man can. Joe Rogan tried to, and failed.

And both Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates getting divorced tells me that clearly no amount of money will guarantee that a marriage will last.

https://www.twitter.com/BillGates/status/1389316412259270657

Agreed.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2021, 01:04:08 AM »
But but... what about the IMPORTANT questions??

Are they Peaceful?

Are the Sexual?

Regarding the first question - I don't think so. Not to be a conspiracy theorist, but I still don't know for certain whether or not Bill Gates has a sinister motive regarding his pushing of gene therapy "vaccines" for a virus that I, as of this writing, still don't know one person in my personal life who has even HAD yet, let alone died of.

Regarding the second question, when I was a teenager, ONE SWEDE wrote and produced about 70% of all pop songs on the radio [including that one where Britney Spears was wearing her red skintight jumpsuit, replete with camel toe], MAX MARTIN SANDBERG!!!:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Martin

And he answers your question at the 2:29 mark of this video, which I urge you to watch completely:

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2021, 02:27:30 AM »
Why do people get married again?