Author Topic: Finally, the truth of Covid's orgin is starting to emerge  (Read 5990 times)

jerseysilverback

• Getbig II
Finally, the truth of Covid's orgin is starting to emerge
« on: May 06, 2021, 07:32:47 AM »
This article is long and technical but worth the read.  Pretty clear that Covid came from the Wuhan lab.  Also clear that Fauci knew this all along as he was providing some of the funding for the gain of funding research.  Once again, when corporate media and big tech align themselves with one political party, people and the truth suffer.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/bulletin-atomic-scientists-opens-wuhan-virus-pandoras-box

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
Re: Finally, the truth of Covid's orgin is starting to emerge
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2021, 08:23:07 AM »
This article is long and technical but worth the read.  Pretty clear that Covid came from the Wuhan lab.  Also clear that Fauci knew this all along as he was providing some of the funding for the gain of funding research.  Once again, when corporate media and big tech align themselves with one political party, people and the truth suffer.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/bulletin-atomic-scientists-opens-wuhan-virus-pandoras-box

But, but - it was a bat in the local market... lol

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2021, 08:38:54 AM »
Again, wasn't this established in the very beginning of the outbreak and China covered it up?

People didn't care then so they wont care now.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2021, 09:06:55 AM »
Once again, when corporate media and big tech align themselves with one political party (the brainless retard libs), other people and the truth suffer.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2021, 10:24:39 AM »
Again, wasn't this established in the very beginning of the outbreak and China covered it up?

It helped get President Trump out of office.

So liberals will justify the death of 1,000,000 people because it met their needs

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2021, 10:30:59 AM »
It helped get President Trump out of office.

So liberals will justify the death of 1,000,000 people because it met their needs

Bingo.   It got Trump defeated.  Fear makes people act insane. Fear.

Cowards. I despise cowards.
a

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2021, 10:35:34 AM »
Bingo.   It got Trump defeated.  Fear makes people act insane. Fear.

Cowards. I despise cowards.

The same as “Defund the Police”

That is really just liberals wanting to get their hands on the police budget money and give it to their Teachers union constituents and cronies.

It is a transfer of tax dollars just like defunding the military was under Obama.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2021, 12:49:44 PM »

Reality is we will never really know the truth. Too many powerful interests have a stake in NOT letting the truth get out.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2021, 01:28:52 PM »
I don't think it's "pretty clear."

To others it's perfectly clear that it came from Ft. Detrick.

To me none of this is clear. People are sure of many things, but obviously many people are completely wrong. If the Chinese could prove it came from the US they would prove it. If the US could prove it was a Chinese accident they would prove it. Unless all governments are taken over by aliens/Satan and are working in tandem, ever think of that? I mean all governments believe in vaccines, the virus etc, except like Belorussia. Trump belives in the vaccine, wanted to name it Trumpcine. Biden believes in it.
Maybe Lukashenko is our savior, who will deliver us from Satan?

Lukashenko told us the cure for Covid was drinking a bottle of vodka day and driving a tractor. His testosterone is off the charts, he doesn't care about the flu.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2021, 01:34:51 PM »
I don't think it's "pretty clear."

To others it's perfectly clear that it came from Ft. Detrick.

To me none of this is clear. People are sure of many things, but obviously many people are completely wrong. If the Chinese could prove it came from the US they would prove it. If the US could prove it was a Chinese accident they would prove it. Unless all governments are taken over by aliens/Satan and are working in tandem, ever think of that? I mean all governments believe in vaccines, the virus etc, except like Belorussia. Trump belives in the vaccine, wanted to name it Trumpcine. Biden believes in it.
Maybe Lukashenko is our savior, who will deliver us from Satan?

Good points.

But the bigger question is what is the agenda?

Don’t forget when Trump said the virus originated in China, not that it was a creation, he was labeled a racist and was jumping to conclusions.

This virus started somewhere, we can trace its origins, we were able to determine where the Spanish flu started 100 years ago.

But let’s assume it was China, what will the US or the rest of the world do? The answer is nothing because no one wants that war.

Again we could prove where this originated but no one stateside will care, there’s unemployment checks to collect:

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2021, 01:44:25 PM »

But let’s assume it was China, what will the US or the rest of the world do? The answer is nothing because no one wants that war.

I'm not so sure of that. There are many indications that the US is trying to provoke China. There is a lot of anti-China rhetoric coming from the "right" but just as much from the left.

What would the US do if China took over Taiwan? Or if they admitted they are ethnically cleansing the muslims, what are you going to do about it? The whole West, including the US, is accusing China of ethnic cleansing right now.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2021, 01:53:34 PM »
I'm not so sure of that. There are many indications that the US is trying to provoke China. There is a lot of anti-China rhetoric coming from the "right" but just as much from the left.

What would the US do if China took over Taiwan? Or if they admitted they are ethnically cleansing the muslims, what are you going to do about it? The whole West, including the US, is accusing China of ethnic cleansing right now.

You think the left wants a war with China? There are many indications that China is provoking the US. China saying the virus originated here was laughable, what was done?

What am I going to do about it? Nothing.  Has anyone done anything about the slave labor in China or do we all use their goods and say that’s life.

Do you think I’ll lead a protest, that an act like that will cause change.

Let’s take China out of it, let’s say this virus originated in Finland and the world found out it was lab created and they covered it up. What do you think would be done?

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2021, 03:08:09 PM »
Ponder this:
China never release any information to anyone.

Virus is discovered and China are suddenly happy to release videos of people in hazmat suits steaming the streets. Happy to release to the media stories of them welding people in their homes.

Then as fast as that media was released it stopped and according to a China it all went away in their side.

Tommy said it best above, fear.

China maxed the fear index on the rest of the globe which resulted in the Western world locking down, social unrest, product shortages and now money printing and inflation with an ever decreasing workforce.

Look at the result and it’s a fair call if someone raises their eyebrows over China being the instigator.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2021, 03:13:59 PM »
If the US could prove it was a Chinese accident they would prove it.

We can't because they are not allowing an investigation by outsiders.

They have already done a great job covering it up.

The Chinese are good at this.

There is no doubt in my mind that it was released from a lab in China; whether or not it was intentional is a completely different story.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2021, 05:15:28 PM »

There is no doubt in my mind that it was released from a lab in China; whether or not it was intentional is a completely different story.

There was a month-long investigation by WHO members starting in January, and there are plans for additional study.  CCP didn't provide unfettered access to samples, specimens, records, etc., and they even suggested that the virus came from imported frozen foods. 

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/551099-dozens-of-scientists-call-for-deeper-investigation-into-origins-of-covid-19

A full WHO report into the origins of the virus was published on March 30 and received international criticism, including from WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, who called the final publication “an important beginning” but noted that it failed to find the source of the virus. 

Critics of the investigation say the long delay, and limited access by Chinese authorities, have tainted the findings of the report.

In March, the U.S. signed on to a joint statement with 13 other countries raising “shared concerns” over the investigation — saying it was significantly delayed and lacked access to complete, original data and samples.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2021, 05:26:13 PM »
I stopped reading after this sentence

It’s important to note that so far there is no direct evidence for either theory.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2021, 05:40:48 PM »
I stopped reading after this sentence

It’s important to note that so far there is no direct evidence for either theory.

Fuck off piglet.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2021, 06:33:24 PM »
there is no direct evidence

the hell there isn't.

the fact that this lab created mRNA virus, and thus the synthetic, modified gene therapies based on said lab created virus – gains entry into the nucleus, incorporating into the host cell genome via gain of function provided by HIV gp120 and gag sequences - thereby producing new - altered - chimeric DNA – and a bunch of other horrible shit – is the smoking gun.

u will never hear that truth in the mainstream - as it destroys their narrative - and proves that this gene therapy achieves a specific – intentional - diabolical aim (outside of the pathogenic spike protein), and that this entire shit show has been deliberately orchestrated from jump.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2021, 01:31:53 AM »

Let’s take China out of it, let’s say this virus originated in Finland and the world found out it was lab created and they covered it up. What do you think would be done?

I'm not sure what you're getting at but if it was Finland there would probably be war because Finland isn't as "important."

I'm sure there are tons of military folks doing simulations of different conflicts and war with China could easily get out of hand to end in WWIII. The biggest question I think is how Russia would respond.
But the biggest risk in military posturing, exercises in the China seas etc is that an unintended mistake is made and it spirals out of hand. For example if there was crash of a US and Chinese vessel. I've seen some high up military warn of this type of scenario.

It's the same with Russia. If there was nuclear war between Russia and the US we would all lose, so logically no one wants that. But does that mean there is zero risk of war?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2021, 01:38:16 AM »

Would the US allow Chinese investigators into Ft. Detrick? I doubt it.

And wasn't the Wuhan lab funded by the US? Didn't Gates donate money to that facility? BTW, it's said that the US is conducting research into biological weapons involving viruses at dozens or hundreds of labs across the world. The US naturally denies this but it's supposedly known by all, kinda like Israeli nukes.

If the US experts were certain it was lab-made I'd think they would be pushing that angle more, even without hard proof. The other option is that there's a conspiracy, where most actors agreed to not push this angle for whatever reason. Even with no Chinese cooperation it looks to me like most experts think the wet market/bats/pangolins theory is the most plausible.

Is there really no doubt in your mind?  :D

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2021, 02:00:18 AM »
And wasn't the Wuhan lab funded by the US?

one dr. anthony fauci and the NIAID at NIH provided a total of $7.4 million funding to the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2021, 02:09:52 AM »
one dr. anthony fauci and the NIAID at NIH provided a total of $7.4 million funding to the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

So who do you think made the virus and who released it? The US through the Wuhan lab? For what reason?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2021, 07:48:32 AM »
I'm not sure what you're getting at but if it was Finland there would probably be war because Finland isn't as "important."

I'm sure there are tons of military folks doing simulations of different conflicts and war with China could easily get out of hand to end in WWIII. The biggest question I think is how Russia would respond.
But the biggest risk in military posturing, exercises in the China seas etc is that an unintended mistake is made and it spirals out of hand. For example if there was crash of a US and Chinese vessel. I've seen some high up military warn of this type of scenario.

It's the same with Russia. If there was nuclear war between Russia and the US we would all lose, so logically no one wants that. But does that mean there is zero risk of war?

My point was if it was any other country,  except maybe Russia, we would have investigated  the origins throughly. But because we dont want issues with China the US isnt pursuing this. I also dont think the left is doing anything to provoke China, when Trump was in office it seemed he took pleasure in setting sanctions against China.

But as I said it doesn't matter. People dont care.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2021, 09:12:14 AM »
My point was if it was any other country,  except maybe Russia, we would have investigated  the origins throughly. But because we dont want issues with China the US isnt pursuing this. I also dont think the left is doing anything to provoke China, when Trump was in office it seemed he took pleasure in setting sanctions against China.

But as I said it doesn't matter. People dont care.

I think the left is going big on the Uighur thing. Look at CNN's coverage of the Uighur issue. I may be mistaken but Trump was criticised for not pushing the Uighur genocide angle with the Chinese. Have I got it wrong?
Edit: first hit after googling Trump Uighur
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/21/us/politics/trump-uighurs-china-trade.html

A day before Biden took over:
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/1/19/trump-admin-determines-china-commited-uighur-genocide-pompeo

Earlier Trump reportedly said the camps were exactly the right thing to do  :D

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-china-detention-camp-xinjiang-2020-6

This administration is big on Taiwan independence, doing military drills in anticipation of Chinese taking over. With Japanese and French etc. The Japanese had to actually walk back on the US war rhetoric.

A few have said that the rhetoric against China will get worse as time goes on, but that people aren't seeing the signs yet. Many others say Biden is in the back pocket of the Chinese. I guess we'll see.

Many here are very anti-China, but why?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2021, 09:57:55 AM »
Reading all this makes me hungry for Chinese food.  Might be takeout tonight.