Author Topic: Here's My Bottom Line Thought on the Rush Limb. Story...  (Read 1792 times)

12secGT

• Getbig III
Here's My Bottom Line Thought on the Rush Limb. Story...
« on: October 16, 2009, 12:14:23 PM »
Look, I listen to Rush and I am a conservative. I don't have any allegience with a political party and can say when I feel the Republicans or Democrats are wrong/right. With that said, I don't want to argue what Rush has said and what was taken out of context or not, because this will go on and on and on...

My question is do you really think, TRULY think, that if a liberal commentator was looking to buy the Rams, do you think this would have caused this uprising? Would Sharpton and Jackson be out like this? I understand politics are politics, but this was a witch hunt by those who live their lives and make a huge hansome living on race. The selective criticism is such that if fair, then Jay-Z doesn't own the Nets. J-Lo, and the rest of the funky bunch don't buy the Dolphins.... Heck, that wacko who owns the Mavs supported a defunct film depicting our troops as rapists and trigger-happy fruitcakes. If Chris Mathews was a conservative, can he say things like he wishes someone would put a pellet in Rush's mouth and blows it up? And this time is coming?? Imagine?
So, it doesn't matter what Rush said, or how he said it. It's because he's a conservative non politically correct personality that will raise questions where many believe shouldn't be raised. If you don't approve or feel he is wrong, debate him on this, don't character-assasinate him. Like him or not, he has a right to make this purchase and be part of the ownership. This was an outrage and if it were Al Franken I would say the same thing.
Nuff said on this topic already. But look out to any liberal looking to do the same thing because like it our not, this set a presidence which will only come back to haunt certain people.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
Re: Here's My Bottom Line Thought on the Rush Limb. Story...
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2009, 12:46:16 PM »
rush doesnt have a right to be a part of anything in the nfl. The nfl is a private enterpise.

goodell said no

get over it

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2009, 01:46:07 PM »
rush doesnt have a right to be a part of anything in the nfl. The nfl is a private enterpise.

goodell said no

get over it
Ok, I'll give it to you and take back the part where I wrote he has the right, because he doesn't have a right as it is a privilage. But the reason why he was denied is wrong and I will not get over that. This was an outrage. And your part about Goodall stating so is in dispute as it seems this was vetted prior to it being big news. Goodall doesn't want neg. press and this is why he caved to the outside pressure. I think regardless of your position on Rush, you should disagree with how this was done because it has a trickle down effect.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2009, 01:56:41 PM »
Ever hear of karma?  Just last week Rush was laughing all jubilant, self righteous, and gloating about how Obama "didn't get the Olympics".  And guess what?  hAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What goes around comes around it seems.  You know it is killing him too.  He has spent his whole life sucking up to NFL owners, acting like their own private jester in their little boxes, and then when the time came to accept him as one of them, they turned their backs on Jabba The Hutt. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2009, 04:09:35 AM »
Rush was dumped by his partners ....that's the bottom line

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2009, 05:16:31 AM »
Rush was dumped by his partners ....that's the bottom line

look, rush was only going to be a part owner at best and he would be a major distraction.  Taking the politicis out of it, he would not have been good for the organization since he would garner too much attention when the attention is needed to the franchise itself, not rush.