Author Topic: ACORN is aquitted of All Charges  (Read 5331 times)

12secGT

• Getbig III
ACORN is aquitted of All Charges
« on: March 02, 2010, 11:48:51 AM »
Well, it is true. A Brooklyn NY DA found all charges unsubstantiated. 
If you've seen the video, or shall I say VIDEOS, then you saw the deep corruption within a huge fundraising group that receives millions of OUR TAX MONEY. The president of this country was affiliated with them as their lawyer at one time. But of course the mainstream media barely covered this story and treated it as if it was an isolated incident. But, video after video from ACORN and Working Family offices around the country all showed the same thing; illegal advice, moneys to politicians, etc...

But of course again, we have a liberal lawyer DA, who actually is a MEMBER OF THE WORKING FAMILY PARTY... says the film was a cut and paste job and there was no wrong doing.

I'm sorry people, I don't care who you are aka democrat or republican, YOU NEED TO BE OUTRAGED at this ruling.
You may shrug your shoulders here, but soon enough you will see that ACORN will again begin to receive millions of dollars of OUR money to do whatever it wants with it. This news just through me into a level of pissed off that I don't know where to begin.  >:( >:( >:( >:(

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: ACORN is aquitted of All Charges
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2010, 11:52:12 AM »
Well, it is true. A Brooklyn NY DA found all charges unsubstantiated. 
If you've seen the video, or shall I say VIDEOS, then you saw the deep corruption within a huge fundraising group that receives millions of OUR TAX MONEY. The president of this country was affiliated with them as their lawyer at one time. But of course the mainstream media barely covered this story and treated it as if it was an isolated incident. But, video after video from ACORN and Working Family offices around the country all showed the same thing; illegal advice, moneys to politicians, etc...

But of course again, we have a liberal lawyer DA, who actually is a MEMBER OF THE WORKING FAMILY PARTY... says the film was a cut and paste job and there was no wrong doing.

I'm sorry people, I don't care who you are aka democrat or republican, YOU NEED TO BE OUTRAGED at this ruling.
You may shrug your shoulders here, but soon enough you will see that ACORN will again begin to receive millions of dollars of OUR money to do whatever it wants with it. This news just through me into a level of pissed off that I don't know where to begin.  >:( >:( >:( >:(

if you lived here you would understand. 

Democrat corruption is accepted and applauded. 

Think CHarlie Rangle, Patterson, Spitzer, et al. 

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2010, 11:55:55 AM »
Hmmmm, ACORN people get video taped telling people how to do all kinds of illegal shit, and they get off the hook? They must have some major dirt on someone high in the government.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2010, 12:04:30 PM »
if you lived here you would understand. 

Democrat corruption is accepted and applauded. 

Think CHarlie Rangle, Patterson, Spitzer, et al. 
I live here buddy. I'm on Long Island. I grew up in Queens and I work in Manhattan. Liberals can mow down a boyscout troop without getting in trouble here. It would be the boyscouts fault.

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2010, 12:05:21 PM »
Hmmmm, ACORN people get video taped telling people how to do all kinds of illegal shit, and they get off the hook? They must have some major dirt on someone high in the government.
Or, the high-up gov't was their lawyer at one time and he made a call to the DA...

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2010, 12:06:52 PM »
Or, the high-up gov't was their lawyer at one time and he made a call to the DA...

Also a good possibility
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2010, 12:15:34 PM »
Also a good possibility

Democrats in big cities = mafia crime family 

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2010, 12:45:34 PM »
Yeah, this is really bad.  The tapes clearly showed illegal activity regardless of the cut & pasting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2010, 12:47:28 PM »
Yeah, this is really bad.  The tapes clearly showed illegal activity regardless of the cut & pasting.

Shoot - I went into a medical practice today and they had 3 million in AR they could not collect. 

They wanted me to work for 10% and i walked out. 

BBBBOOOMMM!!!! 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2010, 12:49:13 PM »
to be clear...

when a court cleared palin of all charges, it was right on.

when a court cleared ACORN of all charges, it's some total bullshit.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2010, 12:51:09 PM »
to be clear...

Where is palin on tape cajoling others to commit serious felonies? 

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2010, 12:51:54 PM »
to be clear...

I don't recall seeing any video's of Palin doing any illegal shit, do you?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2010, 12:58:05 PM »
to be clear...

It's two different cases 240. If Palin was on film suggesting illegal activity, or promoting it then she should go to jail. I will be the first to say that. But to say she was automatically guilty because the alligations of illegal use of campaign funds was brought to court is not the same here. I don't agree with it, and this sort of thing goes on with both parties. What about Hillary Clinton? How many times she been investigated for the same charge?? 3 or 4?  Hell, Charlie "I didn't know who paid for those trips" Rangle should go away for years.. He won't. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2010, 01:02:57 PM »
to be clear...

Cleared her of what?By the way,the courts also cleared OJ as well.Once again,yet another 240 attack of Palin.She owns your fucking mind little man.Just like her and Rush own the liberals minds.Every word they utter makes cowards like Robert Gibbs shit in his floppy pants.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2010, 01:05:03 PM »
haha yes billy, like maddow isn't in your mind. :P

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2010, 01:08:40 PM »
haha yes billy, like maddow isn't in your mind. :P

I only mention her because YOU like her and think she is smart ,when she is nothing but a smirking little dumb ass dyke who is wrong on just about every "fact;' she utters.

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2010, 01:39:24 PM »
How is it that no matter what the topic is about 240 will always compare palin to it? Even if there is no relevance at all!!!  Acorn was promoting 8 serious felonies. And is being investigated in 14 states for voter fraud. It would be more and would be one the federal level but bammer is keeping that from happening, and all you have to say is some chicken shit crap about palin?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2010, 03:09:05 PM »
acorn has 400,000 emplouyees and was accused of 8 crimes?

that means 1 in 50,000 employees was accused of a crime, and acquitted.

Palin is 1 govt employee who was found guilty of violating Alaska Statute 39.52.110 (a) of the Alaska Executive Branch Ethics Act

So you're right, I apologize.  ACORN (guilty as pig shit) was found not guilty of any charges.  She, on the other hand...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2010, 03:19:09 PM »

Palin is 1 govt employee who was found guilty of violating Alaska Statute 39.52.110 (a) of the Alaska Executive Branch Ethics Act

So you're right, I apologize.  ACORN (guilty as pig shit) was found not guilty of any charges.  She, on the other hand...

Unreal.  Serious 240 - you need to replace GIBBS now!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2010, 08:44:54 PM »
maybe the jury saw all the videos and not just the chosen few minutes where they found a few bad apples (or dumb apples)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2010, 06:25:48 AM »

Once again you prove what a liar you are.You say "Im a conservative/libertarian yet you support ACORN MSNBC OBAMA and hate all things conservative.Its obvious your nothing but an Obama ball swinger pretending to have voted for Bob Barr who is the total opposite of ACORN MSNBC and OBAMA.Your a liar,stop calling yourself conservative when your nothing but a left wing lap dog.

By the way,if your talking about the trooper gate issue with Palin you look like an ass.It was a nothing case,ZERO penalty for it and she was cleared of any wrong doing.Nice try at another attempt at Palin bashing,lib.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2010, 07:44:02 AM »
lol i said they were guilty as pig shit... how exactly is that 'supporting' acorn?

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2010, 07:49:43 AM »
lol i said they were guilty as pig shit... how exactly is that 'supporting' acorn?

You do it by trying to compare a idiotic scandle that was made up out of thin air against Palin with tapes that clearly show what ACORN did.The simple fact that you compare the two shows how far to the left you really are.No wonder your an MSNBC supporter,you have the EXACT same perspective on things as them.Sanford should be out of office,John Edwards not so bad.Please just do us a favor and admit your a far left loon just like your heros on MSNBC.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2010, 09:35:53 AM »
In a 263-page report released by Alaska's Legislative Council following a six-hour closed doors hearing, investigator Steve Branchflower said Governor Palin was guilty of violating state ethics rules for public officials.

"I find that Governor Sarah Palin abused her power by violating Alaska Statute 39.52.110 (a) of the Alaska Executive Branch Ethics Act," Branchflower wrote in the report.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/palin-found-guilty-of-power-abuse/story-e6frf7jo-1111117724016

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2010, 09:53:54 AM »
In a 263-page report released by Alaska's Legislative Council following a six-hour closed doors hearing, investigator Steve Branchflower said Governor Palin was guilty of violating state ethics rules for public officials.

"I find that Governor Sarah Palin abused her power by violating Alaska Statute 39.52.110 (a) of the Alaska Executive Branch Ethics Act," Branchflower wrote in the report.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/palin-found-guilty-of-power-abuse/story-e6frf7jo-1111117724016

And then THE OFFICIAL commitee said she was guilty of nothing.No penalties nothing.Keep trying though.They have leveled charges against her for the last three years ZERO penalty zero guilt.