Author Topic: This Is Why I Am PO'd At The Republicans...  (Read 3405 times)

12secGT

• Getbig III
This Is Why I Am PO'd At The Republicans...
« on: March 04, 2010, 11:18:24 AM »
I am a conservative. I will obviously vote for a republican because they match closely to my views. I like some Democrats and Independents etc..
Anyway, The republican party has a golden moment facing them like no other party has seen. Yes, the democrats had a similar time starting in 2006 when America started to sour on Bush. They collectively blasted the Bush Admin. every day with the help of the mainstream media. Hence, they took the elections and had a majority. That is until the Mass elections happened.

But the Republicans should stand up and get America on their side ON PURPOSE! America is on their side by ACCIDENT. Not because any one from the Rep. party has riled them up, but because of a grass-roots group like the Tea Party movement.

If there was anyone with half a set of balls in the Republican party out there, they would get on TV and demand a up or down vote on issues such as illegal immigration. Or Social Security Reform? Threaten to use reconciliation when they win back control in Nov. Healthcare is near and dear to the Democrats. Well, so are the issues of immigration and Social Security. But the democrats want you to forget the stonewalling and stailmating they pulled when Bush tried to fix SS and the republicans wanted reform of the immigration system. Remember the AARP ads denouncing SS reform?? Scaring the elderly that their checks will be cut? Where is AARP now?? Obamacare will hurt medicare... Nowhere to be found, AARP.

Someone in the Republican party PLEASE STAND UP AND BE COUNTED!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: This Is Why I Am PO'd At The Republicans...
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2010, 11:22:15 AM »
I agree, however, when you have Lindsey Gramm, Snowe, Collins, Mccain, etc, its not as easy as it sounds. 

I personally am sick of the GOP myself, however, we need desperately to get rid of the RINO's.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2010, 11:24:26 AM »
agreed... but most politicians are scared shitless of pissing off hispanic voe by voting up/down on immigration.  they're all scared to piss off old ppl by messing with social security.

neither party has balls... these days they achieve power by letting the other party suck so bad that they win by virtue of being 'not as bad as the group in charge'.

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2010, 11:29:48 AM »
agreed... but most politicians are scared shitless of pissing off hispanic voe by voting up/down on immigration.  they're all scared to piss off old ppl by messing with social security.

neither party has balls... these days they achieve power by letting the other party suck so bad that they win by virtue of being 'not as bad as the group in charge'.
Piss off the Hispanic vote?? I agree! But think about this one, and it just proves my point with the republicans... McCain was one of the writers on a bill that would have given AMNESTY TO ALL OF THE ILLEGALS IN THIS COUNTRY... AND HE LOST!!!!! SO, if this is true, then forget the hispanic vote. Never are you going to get them.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2010, 11:33:02 AM »
Piss off the Hispanic vote?? I agree! But think about this one, and it just proves my point with the republicans... McCain was one of the writers on a bill that would have given AMNESTY TO ALL OF THE ILLEGALS IN THIS COUNTRY... AND HE LOST!!!!! SO, if this is true, then forget the hispanic vote. Never are you going to get them.

If we want to solve most of our problems we need to literally import millions of koreans and japanese people to this country.

They are by far the salt of the earth and would help us out 10000x times over.   

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2010, 11:33:27 AM »
I agree, however, when you have Lindsey Gramm, Snowe, Collins, Mccain, etc, its not as easy as it sounds. 

I personally am sick of the GOP myself, however, we need desperately to get rid of the RINO's.   
They need to go. Which is my point. These old blood needs to make way for the new blood. The problem is, the new blood hasn't surfaced yet. I have faith tho...

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2010, 11:34:02 AM »
If we want to solve most of our problems we need to literally import millions of koreans and japanese people to this country.

They are by far the salt of the earth and would help us out 10000x times over.   
You're kidding, right?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2010, 11:48:16 AM »
You're kidding, right?

Do you have another way that we can:

1.  Buy up a few million vacate homes
2.  Have enough workers to pay into medicare and social securty so they dont go broke
3.  Have enough local taxpayers to pay for the schools, cps, etc.
4.  Have productive immigrants not looking to suck the welfare system dry like most mexican immigrants do.

I see no other way out of the collosal debt we are in unless you want to tell the baby boomers and older people to fuck off. 

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2010, 11:53:58 AM »
Do you have another way that we can:

1.  Buy up a few million vacate homes
2.  Have enough workers to pay into medicare and social securty so they dont go broke
3.  Have enough local taxpayers to pay for the schools, cps, etc.
4.  Have productive immigrants not looking to suck the welfare system dry like most mexican immigrants do.

I see no other way out of the collosal debt we are in unless you want to tell the baby boomers and older people to fuck off.  

333386 -  You need to look at it on a state level:
1) Stop spending money you don't have.
2)Stop giving illegal aliens free healthcare.
3) STOP SPENDING MONEY WE DON'T HAVE.
4)Stop spending money we don't have.
5)STAND UP TO UNIONS.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2010, 11:56:23 AM »
333386 -  You need to look at it on a state level:
1) Stop spending money you don't have.
2)Stop giving illegal aliens free healthcare.
3) STOP SPENDING MONEY WE DON'T HAVE.
4)Stop spending money we don't have.
5)STAND UP TO UNIONS.

Oh I agree 1000% but that is not going to happen.  I live in NYS so you are preaching to the choir on that. 

Sadly, I do not think we have the will to fix our issues. 

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2010, 12:03:50 PM »
Oh I agree 1000% but that is not going to happen.  I live in NYS so you are preaching to the choir on that. 

Sadly, I do not think we have the will to fix our issues. 
Why not? It is in NJ. Christie is slashing spending to a tune that is pissing all of the democrats off left and right.
If we as the people demand it, vote for it, it will happen. To say we need to import the answer will only destroy the ilk this country was founded on.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2010, 12:06:08 PM »
Why not? It is in NJ. Christie is slashing spending to a tune that is pissing all of the democrats off left and right.
If we as the people demand it, vote for it, it will happen. To say we need to import the answer will only destroy the ilk this country was founded on.

I am in full agreement with you, but living me my whole life, I really dont thing anything other than a massive collapse is going to wake people up. 

Christie is truly kicking ass and that is great!  I hope he gets it done and serves as a model for all others. 

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2010, 12:23:50 PM »
I am in full agreement with you, but living me my whole life, I really dont thing anything other than a massive collapse is going to wake people up. 

Christie is truly kicking ass and that is great!  I hope he gets it done and serves as a model for all others. 
Oh my friend. Ye who have little faith...
NJ is/was/is? the more liberal of states... but even the working class libs can stand only so much before they vote republican! hahaha... keep the faith man. Keep the faith, pull the lever and vote em out!

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2010, 12:34:05 PM »
Conservatives win by drawing people to the messege.We dont have to bribe hispanicks to come to us with amnesty.We will get them by saying "we wil let you keep your money".There are a few republicans that understand like Paul Ryan and Cantor and Pence.We need to rid the party of the Grhams and McCains.Reagan drew people to his messege,he didnt change his messege to get them.

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2010, 12:36:22 PM »
Conservatives win by drawing people to the messege.We dont have to bribe hispanicks to come to us with amnesty.We will get them by saying "we wil let you keep your money".There are a few republicans that understand like Paul Ryan and Cantor and Pence.We need to rid the party of the Grhams and McCains.Reagan drew people to his messege,he didnt change his messege to get them.
God willing.  ;D

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2010, 01:05:09 PM »
God willing.  ;D

Things are looking up,Look at Texas and see how the conservative Perry did against the moderate/lib Hutchinson.Now look at Florida and see Crist getting his fucking ass kicked by a conservative.

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2010, 01:08:24 PM »
Things are looking up,Look at Texas and see how the conservative Perry did against the moderate/lib Hutchinson.Now look at Florida and see Crist getting his fucking ass kicked by a conservative.
Oh I agree. I think the movement is on the rise. I think that unless the republicans screw it up and the conservative message gets bungled somehow then I think there will be some history-making changes come Nov.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2010, 01:29:13 PM »
Oh I agree. I think the movement is on the rise. I think that unless the republicans screw it up and the conservative message gets bungled somehow then I think there will be some history-making changes come Nov.

The only ones who can fuck it up are the assholes like mclame, graham, snowe, etc. 

we need more Christies and less Christs. 

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2010, 01:40:49 PM »
The only ones who can fuck it up are the assholes like mclame, graham, snowe, etc. 

we need more Christies and less Christs. 
yes sir!

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2010, 10:03:44 PM »
Yes, the democrats had a similar time starting in 2006 when America started to sour on Bush.

Haha. 2006-2008 was political fools gold for the Democrats. In the next 10 years, the wall is going to come crashing down on them. And they have FDR, LBJ, and BHO to thank for that.

And for those of you that say that the Republicans need to get balls, I sympothize with you, but to be fair, Republicans in the past have been shown by the people that they cant say certain things that they believe in. Reagan in 1968 tried to tell people that we cant have this medicare/medicaid thing, and he got destroyed. He never mentioned it again. That's probably part of the reason they didnt do anything to stop this housing bubble. That's why the people have only themselves to blame. They want politicians to tell them what they want to hear.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2010, 08:14:58 AM »
Haha. 2006-2008 was political fools gold for the Democrats. In the next 10 years, the wall is going to come crashing down on them. And they have FDR, LBJ, and BHO to thank for that.

And for those of you that say that the Republicans need to get balls, I sympothize with you, but to be fair, Republicans in the past have been shown by the people that they cant say certain things that they believe in. Reagan in 1968 tried to tell people that we cant have this medicare/medicaid thing, and he got destroyed. He never mentioned it again. That's probably part of the reason they didnt do anything to stop this housing bubble. That's why the people have only themselves to blame. They want politicians to tell them what they want to hear.
I think you are right. But I think the walls have cracked for the democrats in the sense that if a noble republican gets up and says they are for fiscal responsibility, shows a plan (got to have a plan because the republicans are to blame for this mess as well), and they show some brains with the terror trials, and show a plan for jobs, I really think this will be the death nail for the democrats. Especially if they actually pass this monstrosity of a healthcare bill.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2010, 08:21:34 AM »

When you combine the fiscal and social conservatives, it's all over but the crying for the liberal left. The reasons that the GOP has lost is because it (as a party) has SPLIT the two.

Although he's a liberal, Roland Martin made a great point: Few care about social issues, when "you broke as hell".