Author Topic: All This Blaming Bush Stuff....  (Read 14027 times)

12secGT

• Getbig III
All This Blaming Bush Stuff....
« on: June 09, 2010, 12:32:34 PM »
What I find funny with all this Bush's fault stuff is, days after 9-11 "they", meaning these Huffington Post, Al Divorced Gore, Charlie "Not Me" Rangle, and other liberals blamed Bush for sitting an extra 6 minutes in front of the school kids instead of jumping to action, they blamed him for not ordering the cockpit doors locked after the Security briefing document surfaced in the August before... all this blaming even while he was in office for...
NINE MONTHS
Meanwhile ol' Slick Willie got a free pass on the 911 attacks. His lack of doing ANYTHING to stop OBL, even when the Saudi's had him and wanted to hand him over to Slick. Instead, Slick was too busy getting a rim job by some fat ass intern to notice.

So, here we all sit. Some 16 months into what is shaping up to be the single most disasterous presidental campaign this country has endoured... And, what do we get??
BLAME BUSH.

So what is it libs???
If you blame Bush for the 8 years prior, certainly you can blame Clinton for his 8 years of doing ABSOLUTETLY NOTHING to stop the mounting threat of terrorism? Right? I mean or is it whatever works to get the heat off of your side??? I don't care about healthcare, oil spills, gay marrage... NOTHING has more of a greater impact negatively to our wellbeing than another serious terrorist attack. NOTHING. Blow up the #2 train in Penn Station with a dirty bomb and see what happens to the econ in 15 minutes after. Oil?? What oil... Dead sea turtles will be childs play.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: All This Blaming Bush Stuff....
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2010, 12:40:09 PM »
Obama needs to:

1.  STFU
2.  STFU
3.  STFU
4.  Set up a small office down the gulf and stay there for a month or two. 
5.  Appoint Powell to oversea the cleanup. 
6.  Stop trying to be tough guy. 
7.  Get the Navy Flotilla down there to lay boom.
8.  Set up a jobs situation for people to go down there and have BP pay for it to where people actually work cleaning shit up. 

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2010, 11:29:35 AM »
besides 333... I didn't think I would get much of a reply here. I don't care what side you are on. This blame Bush thing is just silly, isn't logical and just shows the incompetency of Obama. He has not stood up to any crisis without blaming his predicessor. Or, without saying he inherited this crisis... I don't recall ONCE where Bush said he inherited anything from Clinton. And he could blame this man for a ton of stuff....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2010, 11:39:45 AM »
besides 333... I didn't think I would get much of a reply here. I don't care what side you are on. This blame Bush thing is just silly, isn't logical and just shows the incompetency of Obama. He has not stood up to any crisis without blaming his predicessor. Or, without saying he inherited this crisis... I don't recall ONCE where Bush said he inherited anything from Clinton. And he could blame this man for a ton of stuff....

Why do you think I call obama "ZERO" 

ZERO business experience.
ZERO LEADERSHIP.
ZERO law career.
ZERO record
ZERO economic understanding
ZERO credibility

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2010, 12:16:52 PM »
Obama needs to:

1.  STFU
2.  STFU
3.  STFU
4.  Set up a small office down the gulf and stay there for a month or two. 
5.  Appoint Powell to oversea the cleanup. 
6.  Stop trying to be tough guy. 
7.  Get the Navy Flotilla down there to lay boom.
8.  Set up a jobs situation for people to go down there and have BP pay for it to where people actually work cleaning shit up. 

Yeah.  I agree with this. 

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2010, 09:16:35 AM »
Wow... no 240, no Jag.. nobody is here defending this man. I guess you can't defend the indefendable.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2010, 09:19:16 AM »
Oil spill is on obama's watch.  He had 15 months to change it, and didn't.  However, until the Repubs deliver a "GOP BP Solution", they're nothing more than critics without any means to improve the situation.

That being said...

Ronald Reagan's 1984 acceptance speech

He was still blaming Carter...

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2010, 09:31:12 AM »
Oil spill is on obama's watch.  He had 15 months to change it, and didn't.  However, until the Repubs deliver a "GOP BP Solution", they're nothing more than critics without any means to improve the situation.

That being said...

The difference is you can call out the wrongs of past presidents. That is how you get elected. This president however, can not accept responsibilty for anything his is in charge of. Reagan did identify the disasterous presidency of Carter. But you didn't hear it some 18 months into his presidency still blaming Carter, still blaming Carter.... Still blaming Carter.... AND STILL bLAMING carter.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2010, 09:33:14 AM »
The difference is you can call out the wrongs of past presidents. That is how you get elected. This president however, can not accept responsibilty for anything his is in charge of. Reagan did identify the disasterous presidency of Carter. But you didn't hear it some 18 months into his presidency still blaming Carter, still blaming Carter.... Still blaming Carter.... AND STILL bLAMING carter.

I'm beginning to think 240 is a paid blogger for the WH. 

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2010, 09:33:28 AM »

That being said...

So I guess your logic means that since the democrats had not alternative solution to dealing with Iraq, and the war on terror, they too were nothing more that critics without any means to improve the situation? Oh how quickly we forget the early 2000's...

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2010, 09:34:20 AM »
I'm beginning to think 240 is a paid blogger for the WH. 
Maybe he is chicken Little.. Oh I mean the press secretary Gibbs...  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2010, 09:39:33 AM »
LOL 240 or Gibbs  ;D

Yes, the dems didn't have a true alternative solution to iraq mess, which is why Bush got re-elected.

And until the GOp delivers a solution to BP (they have none), wallstreet reform (which they voted against), healthcare (which their only solution is repeal and go back to doing nothing"....

Until they have real solutions, Obama will win in 2012.

Remmeber - obama DID have an economic solution (and 98% of ppl saw a tax drop this year).  mccain did not.  hell, mccain denied there was a problem when RPaul and Dems knew it and admitted it.

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2010, 09:51:36 AM »
LOL 240 or Gibbs  ;D

Yes, the dems didn't have a true alternative solution to iraq mess, which is why Bush got re-elected.

And until the GOp delivers a solution to BP (they have none), wallstreet reform (which they voted against), healthcare (which their only solution is repeal and go back to doing nothing"....

Remmeber - obama DID have an economic solution (and 98% of ppl saw a tax drop this year).  mccain did not.  hell, mccain denied there was a problem when RPaul and Dems knew it and admitted it.
WHO SAW A TAX DROP????? i'm in the 98% i didn't get a tax decrease!!! my taxes increased!!! pLEASE AMN... STOP DRINKING THE KOOL AID!

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2010, 09:55:36 AM »
LOL 240 or Gibbs  ;D

gGibbs...
But to answer you without flipping out  :P again... I think there is culpability on BP aand if needed, jail should be included, and not just fines. What other solution could their be at this point? The problem here is this happened in FEDERAL waters where a federal response was supposed to be immediate. It took Obama a full 30 days TO REACT!! 30 DAMN DAYS!! Katrina, was a local disaster. The charter states that the given state is the first responder and the feds can only intervine when they are asked to. Bush responded 8 days after Katrina hit. Albeit the wrong choice of words at some of his speaches... But the difference in leadership is mind numbing.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2010, 10:07:08 AM »
what other solution?

How about offering companies $ to fix it - a bounty of sorts.  $1 bil to the firm that can deliver the most effective solution.  Let BP pay it, of course.

let them send in their ships, on their dime.  Whoever nuetralizes oil gets the bounty.

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2010, 10:08:31 AM »
what other solution?

How about offering companies $ to fix it - a bounty of sorts.  $1 bil to the firm that can deliver the most effective solution.  Let BP pay it, of course.

let them send in their ships, on their dime.  Whoever nuetralizes oil gets the bounty.
Well didn't Palin offer Alaska's help and Obama first refused? I think Alaska knows a thing or two about oil drilling and recovery...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2010, 10:09:47 AM »
Well didn't Palin offer Alaska's help and Obama first refused? I think Alaska knows a thing or two about oil drilling and recovery...

ZERO will aloow the country to burn before he allows Palin to clean up one of his messes. 

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2010, 10:11:38 AM »
ZERO will aloow the country to burn before he allows Palin to clean up one of his messes. 

Of course. Politics over the people.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2010, 10:11:50 AM »
what did palin offer?

And how, as a private citizen, does she have the ability to offer anything on alaska's behalf?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2010, 10:15:53 AM »
what did palin offer?

And how, as a private citizen, does she have the ability to offer anything on alaska's behalf?

240 - your bs is wearing thin.  She already offered to help twice.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2010, 10:24:02 AM »
240 - your bs is wearing thin.  She already offered to help twice.   

cool - i didn't know this.  link?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2010, 10:34:01 AM »
cool - i didn't know this.  link?

Palin to Obama: Call me
By: Julie Mason
Examiner White House Correspondent
06/09/10 5:45 PM EDT

So, what are you wearing?                               (white house photo)

Really, Sarah Palin? The former Alaska governor -- no stranger to salty talk -- takes a dim view of President Obama's quest for someone's "ass to kick" over the BP oil spill -- and says he can call her if he wants some expert advice.

From Palin's latest Facebook rumination, "Less Talkin', More Kickin'

My experience (though, granted, I got the message loud and clear during the campaign that my executive experience managing the fastest growing community in the state, and then running the largest state in the union, was nothing compared to the experiences of a community organizer) showed me how government officials and oil execs could scratch each others’ backs to the detriment of the public, and it made me ill. I ran for Governor to fight such practices.

Palin rattles off some experts he can tap for advice. Then adds:

We’ve all lived and worked through the Exxon-Valdez spill. They can help you. Give them a call. Or, what the heck, give me a call.

Awww! Well, having questioned her credentials as a nuclear expert, it's not likely Obama will be turning to Palin for advice very soon. Or ever.

Read more at the Washington Examiner: http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/blogs/beltway-confidential/Palin-to-Obama-Call-me--95998279.html#ixzz0qZCUd3ie

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2010, 10:41:12 AM »
Oh.  I see.  Nothing but a publicity ploy.  If she really wanted to help, she would call the white house. 

however, she wants to be seen as 'sought after'.  You know, she has the answers, but she's keeping them secret.

Now that she's seen obama isn't going to call her, why not release her ideas publicly - deliver a solution to this mess?  Look past obama's political thickheadedness.  Do it for the good of the nation.

333386, why do you think she is keeping her expertise to herself?  Why not use her platform to do what is best for the US of A - tell us how to fix this mess?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2010, 10:44:10 AM »
Why even bother?  ZERO turned down help already from others. 

240 - seriously, are you being paid for this?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2010, 10:44:43 AM »
what other solution?

Norway, Saudi Arabia and Russia offered to help. Obama rejected it.