Author Topic: Credit card bill is a joke..  (Read 3946 times)

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
Credit card bill is a joke..
« on: August 12, 2010, 10:21:42 AM »
I attempt to use my Citibank and chase credit cards, so i can increase my credit score...

I maintain a balance of 1600$ dollars on my card..This was at an intro rate of 2.9% for life of balance...

So i paid the damn card late, and got accessed a fee of 40.00 dollars...

I thought the CC bill was suppose to curtail these fees..

since the bill was introduced my credit limit on my chase card was initially 38000k, then was cut to 18500 a few months ago. I used to Charge my tution for grad school on it before getting re-nimbused through work.

After paying late, my limit was reduced to 1500 dollars ;D

I officially called chase and told them to go fuck themselves,  :) Never to send me any propoganda

I also bought 1000 shares of chase, and called investor relations to complain..I will hold them a few days...

Just fucking with chase

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Credit card bill is a joke..
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2010, 10:25:40 AM »
My health care costs were supposed to go down as well after ObamaCare.    My premiums last month went up by 25%.

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2010, 10:28:16 AM »
My health care costs were supposed to go down as well after ObamaCare.    My premiums last month went up by 25%.

That sucks bro...

I bank at peoples bank in CT....I used to be able to use out of network ATM's 5 times monthly without a fee...

Guess what happened?  They charge for those now...

These banks will find way to screw us..Even though we bailed them out..

The money supply is shrinking drastically me thinks.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2010, 10:33:06 AM »
That sucks bro...

I bank at peoples bank in CT....I used to be able to use out of network ATM's 5 times monthly without a fee...

Guess what happened?  They charge for those now...

These banks will find way to screw us..Even though we bailed them out..

The money supply is shrinking drastically me thinks.

With the new FINREG bill, watch ATM fees go to $5 a clip. 

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2010, 10:37:41 AM »
With the new FINREG bill, watch ATM fees go to $5 a clip. 

I bet...Everything this fucking admin has done has back fired...

The finreg bill will be a failure like everything else...

I gave OBama the benefit of the doubt.  However, this guy goal is to destroy america.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2010, 10:44:12 AM »
I bet...Everything this fucking admin has done has back fired...

The finreg bill will be a failure like everything else...

I gave OBama the benefit of the doubt.  However, this #### goal is to destroy america.

I just think their goal is to squeeze everyone dry until nothing is left but the buffets', soros, gates', et al, and a massive serf class. 

Obama thinks he is one of the oligarchs but they will toss his naive ass aside like yesterdays' trash all while he helped them achieve their goal of sticking the shiv in the rest of us. 

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2010, 10:54:12 AM »
I just think their goal is to squeeze everyone dry until nothing is left but the buffets', soros, gates', et al, and a massive serf class. 

Obama thinks he is one of the oligarchs but they will toss his naive ass aside like yesterdays' trash all while he helped them achieve their goal of sticking the shiv in the rest of us. 

exactly just look at the programs like cash for clunkers, the banker bailout bills, etc. all massive failures.  While i'm not in bad shape financially..Wouldn't it have been better to give everyone 15,000k or so, instead of giving 10 billion to goldman sachs..At least people spend money. 

The oligarchs love this puppet, because his image is stellar overseas...If Obama was white he would be getting his ass handed to him

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2010, 11:01:03 AM »
I attempt to use my Citibank and chase credit cards, so i can increase my credit score...

I maintain a balance of 1600$ dollars on my card..This was at an intro rate of 2.9% for life of balance...

I thought the CC bill was suppose to curtail these fees..

since the bill was introduced my credit limit on my chase card was initially 38000k, then was cut to 18500 a few months ago. I used to Charge my tution for grad school on it before getting re-nimbused through work.

After paying late, my limit was reduced to 1500 dollars ;D

I officially called chase and told them to go fuck themselves,  :) Never to send me any propoganda

I also bought 1000 shares of chase, and called investor relations to complain..I will hold them a few days...

Just fucking with chase

I was a day late on a capital one card (by mistake).  They did the 30 or 40 dollar fee, I called them and told them I'd never been late before and they were really nice, and they erased the charge.
S

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2010, 11:05:18 AM »
I was a day late on a capital one card (by mistake).  They did the 30 or 40 dollar fee, I called them and told them I'd never been late before and they were really nice, and they erased the charge.

Yes, i would to...However, i get a call from an Indian women at chase telling me i'm late on payment at 7.00am, i had to get to work. I'm not so worried about the fees..Just showing that the bill is complete shit...

The bill was suppose to lower Late fees, and protect the consumer.

However, it looks quite the opposite, and they are lowering people's credit limits as a result..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2010, 11:08:06 AM »
Yes, i would to...However, i get a call from an Indian women at chase telling me i'm late on payment at 7.00am, i had to get to work. I'm not so worried about the fee's..Just showing that the bill is complete shit...

The bill was suppose to lower Late fees, and protect the consumer.

However, it looks quite the opposite, and they are lowering people's credit limits as a result..

I got a call from "Bill Adams" who had a thick indian accent about a payment from our office a day late that was already in motion.  I hope he was not recording that cause i lit into that curry MOFO like you can't believe. 

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2010, 11:09:33 AM »
I got a call from "Bill Adams" who had a thick indian accent about a payment from our office a day late that was already in motion.  I hope he was not recording that cause i lit into that curry MOFO like you can't believe. 

Haha,

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2010, 11:18:43 AM »
I was a day late on a capital one card (by mistake).  They did the 30 or 40 dollar fee, I called them and told them I'd never been late before and they were really nice, and they erased the charge.

I like it when they charge you and you know your payment got there in time.I live in Indiana my cc company is in Ill. I mail the bill 7 days in advance,they say it was late.I could walk from Indiana to Ill.They drop the late charge but its a waste of time to haggle with them.

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2010, 11:22:44 AM »
I like it when they charge you and you know your payment got there in time.I live in Indiana my cc company is in Ill. I mail the bill 7 days in advance,they say it was late.I could walk from Indiana to Ill.They drop the late charge but its a waste of time to haggle with them.

another thing i noticed is when your bill is due..You go make payment online.  However, your password suddenly stops working... ???

It seems this happens on days when your payment is due...At least to me..

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2010, 11:58:26 AM »
LOL the CC consumer protection bill is a joke and the CC companies are already finding ways around it many times by just rewording the same stuff...

chase now has a "professional card" lol guess what its the same as a regular CC but not subject to the new regulations b/c of wording in the details...

also these fees that banks are charging are a directly related to the finreg bill...and the goals of this administration...

you want banks to keep rates low on loans but still increase their capital to meet new requirements? how else do you expect them to raise more capital...by coming up with new fees and raising old ones, its really the only option left to them.

more of acting simply to act without thinking about the actions they are about to commit and the consequences of those actions.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2010, 12:05:05 PM »
LOL the CC consumer protection bill is a joke and the CC companies are already finding ways around it many times by just rewording the same stuff...

chase now has a "professional card" lol guess what its the same as a regular CC but not subject to the new regulations b/c of wording in the details...

also these fees that banks are charging are a directly related to the finreg bill...and the goals of this administration...

you want banks to keep rates low on loans but still increase their capital to meet new requirements? how else do you expect them to raise more capital...by coming up with new fees and raising old ones, its really the only option left to them.

more of acting simply to act without thinking about the actions they are about to commit and the consequences of those actions.

This is why people are calling this the mattres economy.   people are literally going to just hide everything and go to the matresses.  Its awful, i have never seen it like this. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2010, 12:36:17 PM »
So you paid late and are complaining about adverse actions?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2010, 12:54:27 PM »

You used your credit cards to increase your credit score, then you paid late?  Don't you know that paying late is much much worse on your credit score than not using your credit cards at all?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2010, 01:05:46 PM »
You used your credit cards to increase your credit score, then you paid late?  Don't you know that paying late is much much worse on your credit score than not using your credit cards at all?
it has to be a cycle past due to impact your credit score loco otherwise it just triggers a fee...being a day or even a week or two late wont cause a decrease in your score

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2010, 01:22:22 PM »
it has to be a cycle past due to impact your credit score loco otherwise it just triggers a fee...being a day or even a week or two late wont cause a decrease in your score

Did 225for70 say when he paid the bill after the due date?  Either way, my point is don't use your credit cards to increase your credit score if you are not disciplined enough to pay on time.  Otherwise, it's better for your credit score not to use your credit cards at all.

tarzan

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2010, 01:44:08 PM »

Make all payments online.

My checking account is attached to credit card account. You can pay it as soon as the same or next day, depending on the time your payment is posted. No more worrying about the mail getting it there on time. Been doing this for 10 years now. You also save on postage.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2010, 08:21:50 PM »

Mine too. Same coverage but the rates went UP.......UP............. ..UP!!!

Which is exactly what the non-retard Obama Ass Lickers on this board said wouldn't happen.

Doh!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2010, 06:15:18 AM »
Mine too. Same coverage but the rates went UP.......UP............. ..UP!!!

Which is exactly what the non-retard Obama Ass Lickers on this board said wouldn't happen.

Doh!

Whats funny is that you bring this up to all the moronos who supported obamacare and they have nothing to say.  This leads me to believe that either they really are that ignorant and stupid, or, they knowingly lied about it and supported it solely because its obama pushing this mess. 

Either way, its ridiculous and the thought of these morons cancelling out my vote is revolting. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2010, 08:09:37 AM »
http://www.daveramsey.com/article/the-truth-about-credit-card-debt/

We've been following Dave Ramsey for about 3-4 years now and except for our house payment, we are completely debt free, even our business is debt free!

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2010, 08:42:01 AM »
Did 225for70 say when he paid the bill after the due date?  Either way, my point is don't use your credit cards to increase your credit score if you are not disciplined enough to pay on time.  Otherwise, it's better for your credit score not to use your credit cards at all.

It only goes against you if you pay later than 30 days. I was 10 days late...The payment was a total of 25 dollars, and an oversight on my part..

BTw i'm 99% debt free..

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2010, 08:12:19 AM »
It only goes against you if you pay later than 30 days. I was 10 days late...The payment was a total of 25 dollars, and an oversight on my part..

BTw i'm 99% debt free..

Good for you!  Congratulations!   :)