Author Topic: Liberal Violence and Fascism  (Read 168621 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Liberal Violence and Fascism
« Reply #176 on: July 02, 2018, 01:08:20 PM »
James Woods Contacts FBI After Twitter User Hints at Murdering Trump Supporters
Western Journal ^ | 7/1/2018 | Jack Davis
Posted on 7/2/2018, 4:04:41 PM by simpson96

After a Twitter user posted threats against supporters of President Donald Trump, conservative actor James Woods took action.

“@FBI@SecretService@TwitterSupport@jackWhen this guy starts shooting, don’t say you weren’t warned,” Woods tweeted Saturday.

“Start killing maga before they kill you. Beat and maim them if they counter protest tomorrow. its life or death now,” ran the Thursday tweet from a poster who called himself “Politics w/ Bob.”

The tweet is part of a rising tide of ever shiller and more violent calls to action against Trump supporters, as well as officials in Trump’s administration and federal agents enforcing immigration policy.

(Excerpt) Read more at westernjournal.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: July 02, 2018, 01:30:22 PM »
I like Sen Paul's libertarian ideas and feel bad he's being harassed by a nut.
However, this nut is some neighbor in a pissing contest about trees and branches.

Just another left wing unhinged freak who can't cope w reality that liberalism as an ideology is being smashed and dismantled by the minute. 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #178 on: July 02, 2018, 06:56:25 PM »

In this case, I don't think politics is the main issue.
This guy is an obsessed nutball worried about some hanging branches and leaves near his property.
I think he's Sen Paul's neighbor?

The particular article that Soul Crusher posted was about another man that threatened Rand Paul, not his neighbor (Rene Boucher) with whom he also had problems.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: July 03, 2018, 07:55:35 AM »
My Martha’s Vineyard Friends Have Shunned Me For Defending Trump
Hot Air ^ | July 3, 2018 | Alan Dershowitz
Posted on 7/3/2018, 10:18:34 AM by Hojczyk

I have defended Trump’s civil liberties, along with those of all Americans, just as I would have defended Hillary Clinton’s civil liberties had she been elected and subjected to efforts of impeachment tor prosecution. My book, “The Case Against Impeaching Trump,” could just as easily have been the case against impeaching Hillary Clinton. Indeed, I wrote such a book about Bill Clinton, “Sexual McCarthyism: Clinton, Starr, and the Emerging Constitutional Crisis.” I am opposed to appointing a special counsel to investigate Hillary Clinton’s campaign, and I was against it for Trump. I am a liberal Democrat in politics, but a neutral civil libertarian when it comes to the Constitution.

But that is not good enough for some of my old friends on Martha’s Vineyard. For them, it is enough that what I have said about the Constitution might help Trump. So they are shunning me and trying to ban me from their social life on Martha’s Vineyard. One of them, an academic at a distinguished university, has told people that he would not attend any dinner or party to which I was invited. He and others have demanded “trigger warnings” so that they can be assured of having “safe spaces” in which they will not encounter me or my ideas. Others have said they will discontinue contributions to organizations that sponsor my talks.

I will not change my views as a result of these attempts to ostracize me, but there are some who may remain silent for fear of being shunned. Silence is not my style. Cowardice is not my philosophy. I intend to speak up when I disagree with Republicans, and I intend to speak up when I disagree with Democrats. Right now I am speaking up in disagreement with Maxine Waters. She — like those who shun me on Martha’s Vineyard — is part of the problem rather than the solution.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #183 on: July 03, 2018, 03:06:03 PM »

I have defended Trump’s civil liberties, along with those of all Americans, just as I would have defended Hillary Clinton’s civil liberties had she been elected and subjected to efforts of impeachment tor prosecution. My book, “The Case Against Impeaching Trump,” could just as easily have been the case against impeaching Hillary Clinton. Indeed, I wrote such a book about Bill Clinton, “Sexual McCarthyism: Clinton, Starr, and the Emerging Constitutional Crisis.” I am opposed to appointing a special counsel to investigate Hillary Clinton’s campaign, and I was against it for Trump. I am a liberal Democrat in politics, but a neutral civil libertarian when it comes to the Constitution.

But that is not good enough for some of my old friends on Martha’s Vineyard. For them, it is enough that what I have said about the Constitution might help Trump. So they are shunning me and trying to ban me from their social life on Martha’s Vineyard. One of them, an academic at a distinguished university, has told people that he would not attend any dinner or party to which I was invited. He and others have demanded “trigger warnings” so that they can be assured of having “safe spaces” in which they will not encounter me or my ideas. Others have said they will discontinue contributions to organizations that sponsor my talks.

I will not change my views as a result of these attempts to ostracize me, but there are some who may remain silent for fear of being shunned. Silence is not my style. Cowardice is not my philosophy. I intend to speak up when I disagree with Republicans, and I intend to speak up when I disagree with Democrats. Right now I am speaking up in disagreement with Maxine Waters. She — like those who shun me on Martha’s Vineyard — is part of the problem rather than the solution.

The new normal.   :-\

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #184 on: July 03, 2018, 03:15:11 PM »

Alan Dershowitz

In what he says in the above he comes across as a very smart & decent man.

Typically the mental ill leftists liberals just cannot accept or tolerate what he says
Yet again displaying the evidence that they are mentally challenged.
Pathetic Bunch.  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: July 05, 2018, 05:29:46 AM »
RANDOM STRANGER TAKES KID’S MAGA HAT, THEN TOSSES HIS DRINK ON HIM
Daily Caller ^
Posted on 7/4/2018, 10:27:14 PM by bryan999

Edited on 7/5/2018, 1:07:46 AM by Jim Robinson. [history]
The ongoing harassment of Trump supporters by “courageous” liberals reached another level on Tuesday night when a random adult stranger approached a group of teenagers at a San Antonio, Texas Whataburger and not only stole a MAGA hat one of them was wearing, but tossed his drink on him as well.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: July 05, 2018, 05:56:09 AM »
RANDOM STRANGER TAKES KID’S MAGA HAT, THEN TOSSES HIS DRINK ON HIM
Daily Caller ^
Posted on 7/4/2018, 10:27:14 PM by bryan999

Edited on 7/5/2018, 1:07:46 AM by Jim Robinson. [history]
The ongoing harassment of Trump supporters by “courageous” liberals reached another level on Tuesday night when a random adult stranger approached a group of teenagers at a San Antonio, Texas Whataburger and not only stole a MAGA hat one of them was wearing, but tossed his drink on him as well.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...

Currently the top story on Drudge

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: July 05, 2018, 08:10:01 AM »
Man who attacked teen for MAGA hat identified as Kino Jimenez, fired from job.
Western Jornal ^ | 6/5/18
Posted on 7/5/2018, 11:03:54 AM by DeathBeforeDishonor1

A message was posted on Rumble’s Facebook account on Wednesday explaining that a part-time employee had been fired for “assaulting another person at a local eatery.”

“It came to our attention earlier this evening that a part-time employee was captured on cell phone video assaulting another person at a local eatery,” the statement reads. “The assault took place, presumably, because this employee did not agree with the other individuals political stance.”

“We have since terminated this employee, as his actions go against everything that this establishment stands for.”

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: July 05, 2018, 08:16:08 AM »
Man who attacked teen for MAGA hat identified as Kino Jimenez, fired from job.

A message was posted on Rumble’s Facebook account on Wednesday explaining that a part-time employee had been fired for “assaulting another person at a local eatery.”

“It came to our attention earlier this evening that a part-time employee was captured on cell phone video assaulting another person at a local eatery,” the statement reads. “The assault took place, presumably, because this employee did not agree with the other individuals political stance.”

“We have since terminated this employee, as his actions go against everything that this establishment stands for.”

WATCH: Texas Mom Claims Son Attacked at Whataburger for MAGA Hat

A Texas mother claims her son was attacked at a Whataburger in San Antonio because he was wearing a Trump-supporting MAGA hat. The mother posted a video of the incident on Facebook.
The woman claimed a man became angry at her teenage son and his group of friends because one of them wore a “Make American Great Again” hat in support of President Donald Trump, KENS5 reported. The video shows the man throwing his fountain drink at the table and shouting a racial slur.

In her post on Facebook, that has since been taken down, Patricia Spittler asks for help in identifying the man she called “scum bag of the year,” the San Antonio CBS affiliate reported.

“His friend was wearing a patriotic hat, and this happened! It would be nice to know who he is for someone to let him know his actions are not okay!” Spittler reportedly wrote in her Facebook post. “Real tough guy… approaches a group of teenagers minding their own business just having a burger! He kept his hat, too.”

The video has since been re-posted in other locations. Twitter user, @ColumbiaBugle tweeted a message describing “the civility of the left on full display…”

As the video begins, the man says, “… supporting the president. You ain’t supporting shit guy,” and then throws the drink in the face of a 16-year-old boy. With MAGA hat in hand, the man walks away saying “Bitch ass motherf**ker.”

The boy, Hunter Richard, said the man also pulled his hair while taking the hat, News4SA reported.

“I support my President and if you don’t, let’s have a conversation about it instead of ripping my hat off. I just think a conversation about politics is more productive for the entire whole rather than taking my hat and yelling subjective words to me,” he told the local NBC affiliate.

A police report of the incident was filed, News4SA reported.

A local bar in San Antonio where the alleged attacker worked part-time posted a note on Facebook claiming they were made aware of the attack they said was committed by one of their part-time employees. Rumble officials claimed the man has been fired because his actions “go against everything that this establishment stands for"

https://www.breitbart.com/texas/2018/07/05/watch-texas-mom-claims-son-attacked-at-whataburger-for-maga-hat/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Purge_WTF

« Reply #191 on: July 06, 2018, 06:22:18 AM »
WATCH: Texas Mom Claims Son Attacked at Whataburger for MAGA Hat

A Texas mother claims her son was attacked at a Whataburger in San Antonio because he was wearing a Trump-supporting MAGA hat. The mother posted a video of the incident on Facebook.
The woman claimed a man became angry at her teenage son and his group of friends because one of them wore a “Make American Great Again” hat in support of President Donald Trump, KENS5 reported. The video shows the man throwing his fountain drink at the table and shouting a racial slur.

In her post on Facebook, that has since been taken down, Patricia Spittler asks for help in identifying the man she called “scum bag of the year,” the San Antonio CBS affiliate reported.

“His friend was wearing a patriotic hat, and this happened! It would be nice to know who he is for someone to let him know his actions are not okay!” Spittler reportedly wrote in her Facebook post. “Real tough guy… approaches a group of teenagers minding their own business just having a burger! He kept his hat, too.”

The video has since been re-posted in other locations. Twitter user, @ColumbiaBugle tweeted a message describing “the civility of the left on full display…”

As the video begins, the man says, “… supporting the president. You ain’t supporting shit guy,” and then throws the drink in the face of a 16-year-old boy. With MAGA hat in hand, the man walks away saying “Bitch ass motherf**ker.”

The boy, Hunter Richard, said the man also pulled his hair while taking the hat, News4SA reported.

“I support my President and if you don’t, let’s have a conversation about it instead of ripping my hat off. I just think a conversation about politics is more productive for the entire whole rather than taking my hat and yelling subjective words to me,” he told the local NBC affiliate.

A police report of the incident was filed, News4SA reported.

A local bar in San Antonio where the alleged attacker worked part-time posted a note on Facebook claiming they were made aware of the attack they said was committed by one of their part-time employees. Rumble officials claimed the man has been fired because his actions “go against everything that this establishment stands for"

https://www.breitbart.com/texas/2018/07/05/watch-texas-mom-claims-son-attacked-at-whataburger-for-maga-hat/

The donkey's been arrested, thankfully.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: July 10, 2018, 01:01:09 PM »

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #194 on: July 13, 2018, 03:53:21 AM »

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #195 on: July 22, 2018, 05:34:46 PM »
BUMP!  :D
a

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: July 25, 2018, 10:30:52 AM »
Denver Post Runs Letter to Editor Suggesting Trump Should Be Executed
Letter criticized Sen. Gardner, Trump following Putin summit
BY: Elizabeth Harrington   
July 23, 2018

The Denver Post published a letter to the editor suggesting President Donald Trump should be executed for treason.

The letter criticized the president and Sen. Cory Gardner (R., Colo.) following Trump's summit with Vladimir Putin in Helsinki, Finland, and said Soviet spies Julius and Ethel Rosenberg, who passed atomic bomb secrets to Moscow, were executed for "far less."

The letter, written by Suzanne Gagnon of Lakewood, was in response to the paper's editorial last week, which gave tepid praise of Gardner. The editorial argued the Republican senator "deserves credit" for taking a tough stance against Russia and sponsoring legislation to add Russia to the state sponsor of terror list.

"Sen. Cory Gardner is insipid, at best," Gagnon wrote in her letter to the editor published Saturday. "His words are always carefully chosen and, if challenged, their intent open to ‘spinning' to his own advantage. No surprise here he didn't call President Donald Trump out by name.

"The legislation he has proposed is weak, not tough; it's simply more wordsmithing," she said. "Gardner is certainly not the only politician I take issue with, but I don't see the Denver Post championing anyone else like you champion Gardner."

Gagnon then compared Trump to the Rosenbergs, who were tried and put to death for espionage in 1953. She said there are "many more actions" that should be taken against Trump.

"If it walks like a traitor, and talks like a traitor, and acts like a traitor … it is a traitor," Gagnon said. "Ethel and Julius Rosenberg were executed on a basis of far less evidence than is had on Trump and many in his administration."

"Besides being in agreement with the actions recommended in the editorial of July 19, I believe there are many more actions that can and should be taken against Trump to keep him from destroying the U.S.," she said. "If our leader doesn't support any swift, significant pushback against Russian meddling, our votes aren't worth much."

Compass Colorado, a conservative nonprofit organization, said the editorial is in line with the "increasingly violent tone" of political rhetoric on the left.

"The mere fact the Denver Post would publish a letter to the editor with this type of language speaks to both the increasingly violent tone of liberals in Colorado politics and the desperation of the Post for readership," said Kelly Maher, executive director of Compass Colorado.

"This trend of violent language in Colorado is deeply concerning," she said. "Just a few months ago the Boulder Daily Camera published a letter to the editor asking if citizens have a moral responsibility to take arms against oil and gas well workers, and the liberal group ProgressNow Colorado tweeted out a picture of Senator Cory Gardner with blood on his hands after a shooting, and now this Denver Post letter."

"This violent and divisive rhetoric will do nothing to change hearts or minds, it's designed to entrench and inflame," Maher said.

The Denver Post pushed back on the idea that the editorial was extreme.

"We would never run a letter suggesting that the president of the United States be executed," said Megan Schrader, editor of the editorial pages. "Upon reviewing this letter, I don't think that was the letter writer's intent."

"She wrote to be critical of an editorial I wrote lauding Sen. Cory Gardner's efforts to impose sanctions on Russia and supportive of another editorial we had run that suggested actions Congress could take to respond to the Helsinki press conference," Schrader added.

https://freebeacon.com/politics/denver-post-runs-letter-editor-suggesting-trump-executed/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: July 25, 2018, 10:33:38 AM »
'Get the F*** Out of This City': Teen Harassed in Seattle for Wearing 'MAGA' Hat
July 21, 2018

A teenager in Seattle, Washington, was harassed by a man and a woman on the street for wearing a "Make America Great Again" hat.

In a YouTube video of the encounter, Ashton Hess told the man who allegedly spat on his hat, "That's my property dude. Come on."

The video then shows the man telling Hess to "get the f*** out [of] this city."

Hess said that he was with his family waiting for a ride outside the Starbucks Reserve Roastery when the incident occurred.

Fordham College Republicans Kicked Out of Campus Coffee Shop Because of MAGA Hats

He said that the woman seen in the video knocked the hat from his head and onto the ground, after which the man spat on it.

The woman is heard saying, "You're not welcome here" to Hess as well.

"[The man] continued to curse at and flip off my family. I did absolutely nothing to provoke anyone around, and was completely blindsided when I was hit," he said.

Watch the video of the incident below.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/07/21/maga-hat-wearing-teen-harassed-seattle

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V