Author Topic: Dwave quantam computers  (Read 1321 times)

chess315

Dwave quantam computers
« on: November 22, 2017, 05:33:28 AM »
Some people claim these are starting to cause dimensional rifts and messing with are reality I truly believe it

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
Re: Dwave quantam computers
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2017, 06:12:44 AM »
you gonna do these shitty threads all day you tin foil hat wearing weirdo

fuck off

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2017, 04:12:03 PM »
How else do you explain Malia dating an English toff when the Kenyan hated Imperial Britain

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2017, 07:47:31 AM »
RATHER, I've never been called a 'fook'n wierdo" .... nor have I ever worn a tin-foil hat ... but I will admit that this DWAVE quantum computer shit is pretty damn interesting if one can understand what it's all about.

Which I CANNOT .... and some of the most brilliant minds within this planet  who can comprehend it have failed to see the advantage of this new DWAVE 'technique'.  

What I find most interesting is the fact that we (meaning very brilliant individuals) are 'discovering' shit that has never been even thought about before.

I personally thought that the end of intellectual discovery came about when I  first turned on a computer or used the original Post-it-Notes.

What could they think of next??!!!

So what the hell is next that we haven't even thought of yet?

Maybe the application of Quantum Mechanics within the entertainment industry?

QM will prove to be the next frontier and ....  it appears that some have already crossed that threshold while the less brilliant are left behind ... until the coast is clear.

Or something like that.