Author Topic: About that audit... LMAO  (Read 2449 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: About that audit... LMAO
« Reply #75 on: September 26, 2021, 10:15:31 AM »
I am doing my best to avoid reading redundant posts....sorry Coach. I think you are an okay guy, but your posts are monotonous like a broken record. Trust me on this, you can and without a doubt will repeat the same nonsense till the end of time and it won't change the truth of a matter. You're forehead is looking might bruised from beating it against a stone wall.

Nothing in that head to damage (any further) so….

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #76 on: September 26, 2021, 10:54:10 AM »
What point is that?  That you are stupid and jump on any bullshit conspiracy theory that you come across only for it to blow up in your face alter and you have to ignore, deflect, and try to change the subject when it pointed out?

You have an allergic reaction to reality and facts.  Just like all Trumpturds do.

lol…are those missing numbers a conspiracy lumpy? 😂

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: September 26, 2021, 03:23:00 PM »
lol…are those missing numbers a conspiracy lumpy? 😂

You tell me.  CyberNinjas were already a joke in the first place.  Chances are a REAL audit would show an even bigger margin for Biden.

But let's not get into that.  You are flailing around bad enough over this as it is. 

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: September 26, 2021, 05:03:52 PM »
You tell me.  CyberNinjas were already a joke in the first place.  Chances are a REAL audit would show an even bigger margin for Biden.

But let's not get into that.  You are flailing around bad enough over this as it is.

BoB, how those 15 000 Del Rio Haitians voted !?.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #79 on: September 27, 2021, 11:16:49 AM »
Is the actual audit available to the public to read. Not the draft, but the actual audit provided to the Arizona Senate. Just checked today and all I could find were references to the draft and a lot of double talk from the Arizona Senate leadership.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2021/09/24/arizona-ballot-audit-latest/5816655001/

I don't know.  I'm sure it's out there.

What's pretty funny is Lurker tripping over himself to create this thread touting some, but not all of the audit's findings. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: September 27, 2021, 06:57:19 PM »
I don't know.  I'm sure it's out there.

What's pretty funny is Lurker tripping over himself to create this thread touting some, but not all of the audit's findings.

I must have missed the part where Trumpy won this recount.  Oh he didn't.....   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: September 27, 2021, 07:17:26 PM »
I must have missed the part where Trumpy won this recount.  Oh he didn't.....

This wasn't just a recount.  It was an audit.  You jumped on the conclusion that Biden had more votes as found in the audit.  You completely ignored the part that a substantial number of those votes may be invalid. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #82 on: September 27, 2021, 07:34:14 PM »
This wasn't just a recount.  It was an audit.  You jumped on the conclusion that Biden had more votes as found in the audit.  You completely ignored the part that a substantial number of those votes may be invalid.

He didn’t ignore as it was pounded into his head with data. He knows. But he chooses to be intellectually dishonest (just flat out dishonest really) and play the liberal narratives he’s been taught.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: September 27, 2021, 07:36:32 PM »
He didn’t ignore as it was pounded into his head with data. He knows. But he chooses to be intellectually dishonest (just flat out dishonest really) and play the liberal narratives he’s been taught.

I don't know if he's trolling or just doesn't realize how illogical his position is.