Author Topic: But they were vaccinated…  (Read 393 times)

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
Re: But they were vaccinated…
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2021, 09:20:21 AM »

lots of idiots out there

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2021, 09:43:49 AM »
In related medical "choices" the Jehovah Witness faithful refuse to get a blood transfusion, even in life/death matters.
They use this twisted reading of some scripture on NOT consuming blood in the old testament.
I checked on the issue,  after I learned of "religious exemptions" for getting a covid vaccine.

For some, the "belief in the cause" ,is stronger then a basic need for good health or public welfare.
In my opinion, the anti-vax cause is based on some misguided belief.
The sad reality is,  like the JW faith, the anti-vax , can't be reasoned with on their issue.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2021, 10:39:30 AM »
In related medical "choices" the Jehovah Witness faithful refuse to get a blood transfusion, even in life/death matters.
They use this twisted reading of some scripture on NOT consuming blood in the old testament.
I checked on the issue,  after I learned of "religious exemptions" for getting a covid vaccine.

For some, the "belief in the cause" ,is stronger then a basic need for good health or public welfare.
The sad reality is,  like the JW faith, the anti-vax , can't be reasoned with on their issue.
It is not misguided at all.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2021, 06:08:26 PM »
That was so staged. Like they don't know the results of their test before they go on air ::)

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2021, 08:06:12 PM »
That was so staged. Like they don't know the results of their test before they go on air ::)

Most of their viewers are too ignorant to notice. 
~

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2021, 08:09:55 PM »
Harris has time for The View, but not the border.
Y

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2021, 08:13:40 PM »

Typical dem keeping an enemies list.