Author Topic: Liberal Violence and Fascism  (Read 161849 times)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Re: Liberal Violence and Fascism
« Reply #476 on: September 02, 2020, 08:53:11 AM »
https://mobile.twitter.com/ThomasCatenacci/status/1300494641180139521

And there actually are retards still trying to defend Hairplugs Biden

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #477 on: September 08, 2020, 11:10:46 PM »
Pair face hate-crime charges in attack on Trump supporters -- a mother and her 7-year-old son

Two women are facing hate crime charges after confronting a 7-year-old boy and his mother outside the Democratic National Convention in Delaware over their support of President Donald Trump and seizing a “Make America Great Again” hat.

A grand jury on Tuesday indicted Olivia Winslow and Camryn Amy, both 21, on felony charges of robbery, conspiracy and hate crimes and a misdemeanor charge of endangering the welfare of a child.

Amy also was indicted on misdemeanor charges of assaulting a man who tried to retrieve the hat, attempting to assault his mother, and offensive touching of the boy.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/sep/8/olivia-winslow-camryn-amy-face-hate-crime-charges-/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #478 on: September 09, 2020, 09:10:27 AM »

https://nypost.com/2020/09/09/women-face-hate-crime-charges-after-attacking-trump-backers/?utm_source=NYPFacebook&sr_share=facebook&utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&fbclid=IwAR2fZRvqicdITlhnt3xK-rxN0o0QP2_WbyXeytdwYQBQg_ePIN-b7JRt5Y8&fbclid=IwAR3fsKfv7LaRnZ04wrUu0HLi4KHIUltIWnsfm6oLsimLiBzVxQNV3Ty-plI

Pair face hate-crime charges in attack on Trump supporters -- a mother and her 7-year-old son

Two women are facing hate crime charges after confronting a 7-year-old boy and his mother outside the Democratic National Convention in Delaware over their support of President Donald Trump and seizing a “Make America Great Again” hat.

A grand jury on Tuesday indicted Olivia Winslow and Camryn Amy, both 21, on felony charges of robbery, conspiracy and hate crimes and a misdemeanor charge of endangering the welfare of a child.

Amy also was indicted on misdemeanor charges of assaulting a man who tried to retrieve the hat, attempting to assault his mother, and offensive touching of the boy.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/sep/8/olivia-winslow-camryn-amy-face-hate-crime-charges-/

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #479 on: September 09, 2020, 10:47:53 AM »
Lock those kunts up!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #480 on: September 10, 2020, 04:28:11 AM »
Rhode Island professor says killing by Portland activist OK from 'moral' perspective: 'He killed a fascist'
Fox News ^ | September 09 2020 | Bradford Betz
Posted on 9/10/2020, 2:00:59 AM by knighthawk

A Rhode Island professor with a history of incendiary comments against conservatives is under fire this week for appearing to suggest that the fatal shooting of a Patriot Prayer supporter during unrest in Portland last month was morally justified.

The comment from Erik Loomis, a history professor at the University of Rhode Island, came in response to a comment on his blog post: “Why Was Michael Reinoehl Killed?”

The post questioned whether police deliberately “murdered” 48-year-old Michael Reinoehl, the man who fatally shot Aaron “Jay” Danielson on Aug. 29, the night Trump supporters clashed with backers of Black Lives Matter in Portland.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #481 on: September 10, 2020, 10:46:35 AM »
Top Democratic Staffer Arrested By Police During Riot In Portland
townhall ^ | 09/10/2020 | Julio Rosas
Posted on 9/10/2020, 1:05:30 PM by ChicagoConservative27

A top staffer who works for the Speaker of the Oregon House of Representatives was arrested by the Portland Police Bureau last week during the city's nightly riots.

Kristina Narayan was arrested, along with 58 others, on September 5 and charged with interfering with a Peace Officer, a misdemeanor. Narayan works as a Legislative Director for House Speaker Tina Kotek (D), according to her Linkedin profile. Kotek represents northeast Portland.

Narayan was released without bail.

(Excerpt) Read more at townhall.com ...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #482 on: September 10, 2020, 02:18:59 PM »

A top staffer who works for the Speaker of the Oregon House of Representatives was arrested by the Portland Police Bureau last week during the city's nightly riots.

Kristina Narayan was arrested, along with 58 others, on September 5 and charged with interfering with a Peace Officer, a misdemeanor. Narayan works as a Legislative Director for House Speaker Tina Kotek (D), according to her Linkedin profile. Kotek represents northeast Portland.

OMG!

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #483 on: September 10, 2020, 03:26:40 PM »

Pics of those 58 bonobos would be nice ,  ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #484 on: November 02, 2020, 11:18:31 PM »
It is telling they are preparing for liberals/progressives to riot and cause violence if Biden loses.

A Sign Of The Times: Across U.S., City Storefronts Boarded Up Ahead Of Election
November 2, 2020
https://www.npr.org/2020/11/02/930371341/an-abundance-of-caution-across-u-s-city-storefronts-boarded-up-ahead-of-election

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #485 on: November 03, 2020, 12:30:45 PM »
It is telling they are preparing for liberals/progressives to riot and cause violence if Biden loses.

A Sign Of The Times: Across U.S., City Storefronts Boarded Up Ahead Of Election
November 2, 2020
https://www.npr.org/2020/11/02/930371341/an-abundance-of-caution-across-u-s-city-storefronts-boarded-up-ahead-of-election
It's so sad that we have to put up with this shit.  It makes us look like a banana republic.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #486 on: November 03, 2020, 12:56:17 PM »

Good!  Glad these twats got charged.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #487 on: November 03, 2020, 12:57:24 PM »
It's so sad that we have to put up with this shit.  It makes us look like a banana republic.

Yup!

Apparently we aren't as civilized as we thought.  It's crazy to me that people have to protect their businesses from a bunch of idiots.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #488 on: November 04, 2020, 03:52:25 PM »
Typical

Ernesto 'Che' Guevara was the 1st tranny in Bolivia !.

Bolivian army castrated him & mailed his balls to Fidel Castro  ;D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #489 on: November 05, 2020, 03:05:49 AM »
Ernesto 'Che' Guevara was the 1st tranny in Bolivia !.

Bolivian army castrated him & mailed his balls to Fidel Castro  ;D
I'm surprised he had any to send.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #490 on: November 06, 2020, 09:20:08 PM »
Hey, you! I heard you're a Trump supporter. Could you put this badge on your chest for me?

https://twitter.com/GPrime85/status/1324910629422030848

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #491 on: January 19, 2021, 07:05:01 AM »
Moe Davis tweet: When NCGOP extremists go low, we stomp their scrawny pasty necks with our heels and once you hear the sound of a crisp snap you grind your heel hard and twist it slowly side to side for good measure. He needs to know who whupped his ass

North State Journal ^ | September 8, 2020 | A.P. Dillon

RALEIGH — A number of disturbing tweets made by one of the candidates running in North Carolina’s 11th Congressional district surfaced as a result of debates held on Sept. 4 and 5.

Democratic candidate Morris “Moe” Davis is an attorney, and a retired U.S. Air Force colonel who was appointed in 2005 as a Chief Prosecutor of the Guantanamo military commissions. The 62-year-old was raised in Shelby, North Carolina.

Radio and podcast host Pete Kaliner was a panelist for the debates hosted by Blue Ridge Public Radio and Smoky Mountain News. During his questioning of the candidate on civil discourse and leadership, he highlighted a number of disturbing tweets from Davis during the debates that range from violent to misogynistic.

Kaliner’s list is lengthy, noting tweets from Davis, including a number attacking his young, wheelchair-bound opponent Madison Cawthorn as a “far-right hateful extremist,” “an alt-right extremist,” and a “lying bigot.” The most recent attack on Cawthorn by Davis came during the Republican National Convention, at which Cawthorn was a speaker.

My 25 year old homeschooled, college-dropout, lying, white nationalist friendly, misogynistic, sexual aggressive, multimillionaire (with no job) opponent with policy views that would make George Wallace proud has the full weight of the Republican Party behind him.

Must be nice. https://t.co/wsVwbnrzoB

— Moe Davis (@ColMorrisDavis) August 23, 2020

Many of Davis’ tweets use profane language. An example of such is one attacking the President and the First Lady which was accompanied by a photo of the couple holding their son when he was an infant.

“You’ve got to be a 100% purebred worthless scumbag asshole to do a grinning photo doing a thumbs up while your foreign-born nude model 3rd wife holds the baby of 2 parents who were slaughtered by another asshole who was carrying out your racist asshole agenda!” Davis tweeted on Aug. 9 of 2019.

He also tweeted about the North Carolina Republican Party in Sept. 2019, calling the party “extremists” and alluding to snapping Republican necks.

“Screw they go low, we go high bullsh*t. When @NCGOP extremists go low, we stomp their scrawny pasty necks with our heels and once you hear the sound of a crisp snap you grind your heel hard and twist it slowly side to side for good measure. He needs to know who whupped his ass,” Davis tweeted just a few months before he filed to run for the NC-11 seat vacated by Mark Meadows when he became White House Chief of Staff.

This reporter pointed out the violent nature of the tweet attacking the NCGOP and Davis quickly responded that he made the tweet because “that was the day of the NC 9 special election… you know, the one caused by Republican voter fraud.”

Davis was asked to confirm that statement for the record but he chose to block this reporter instead.

The NC 9th District special election was the result of a ballot harvesting operation uncovered in Bladen County. Hearings over the ballot harvesting in Bladen by the N.C. State Board of Elections prompted the order for a new election for the 9th Congressional District seat.

The Bladen operation was conducted by McRae Dowless, who had worked for both Democrat and Republicans alike over the years. During the 2018 election cycle, Dowless had worked for Republican candidate Dr. Mark Harris. In July of this year, after a year-long probe, Harris was cleared of wrong-doing.

Other past tweets by Davis that were uncovered include attacks on the National Rifle Association, referring to Trump rallies as “Klan rallies,” agreeing that “Make America Great Again” hats are the “new KKK hoods” and repeating Russian collusion conspiracy theories.

Yet another tweet attacked Secretary of State Mike Pompeo’s religious beliefs with a string of insults about President Trump.

If you think you’ve been called by Christ while you’re serving as the lead fluffer for the profane, serial adultering, immoral, habitual lying, narcissistic, draft-dodging, grifter @realDonaldTrump then it’s obvious Jesus butt-dialed you by mistake,” reads Davis’ tweet from Oct. 2019.

Davis’ tweets also referred to the Covington Catholic students as “Magats,” a play on the word maggots. In 2019, at a protest near the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, D.C., Covington Catholic High school student Nick Sandmann and his fellow students were wrongfully accused of harassing professional Nathan Phillips, a professional activist.

After multiple media outlets ran short video clips showing only one side of the story and omitting key detail, the students received death threats and were doxed on social media. Sandmann hired attorney Lin Wood, who launched multi-million dollar defamation suits against various news outlets. To date, settlements Sandmann and his attorney have won settlements for undisclosed amounts against both CNN and the Washington Post.

Kaliner said he had additional questions for Davis which were not asked due to time constraints which he provided to North State Journal. Those questions involved Davis’ support for Democratic Virginia Governor Ralph Northam after photos surfaced of Northam wearing a KKK costume standing next to a person in Blackface.

Along that line of questioning, Kaliner notes that Davis attacked Megyn Kelly in 2018 for saying “Blackface was OK” when she was a child. However, when Joe Biden tweeted, “There is no place for racism in America. Governor Northam has lost all moral authority and should resign immediately,” Davis tweeted, “No group is better at organizing a circular firing squad than Democrats”

Davis doubled-down on his defense of Northam in a tweet implying that he himself would not have been able to “pass a purity test that measures me by who I was 35 years ago.”

In another tweet, Davis defended Northam again, stating that “If Ralph Northam isn’t qualified to be a Democrat then neither am I. I’d like to think we both grew from serving in the military, changed our perspectives, and lived better lives afterwards, but if stupidity 35 years ago is disqualifying to be a Dem then count me out, too.”

In a third tweet defending Northam, Davis implies who is and who is not welcome in the Democratic party.

“If doing anything offensive 35 years ago is disqualifying regardless of the life you’ve led most white, male, straight southerners who despise the GOP & aren’t welcome in Democratic Party,” tweeted Davis.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #492 on: January 19, 2021, 07:53:59 AM »
CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Antifa Protester John Sullivan Brags About Posing As Trump Supporter, Breaking Window At US Capitol Building During Riots
NEWSLA ^ | 01/14/2021 | (unknown)
Posted on 1/14/2021, 10:10:47

Footage obtained by the Gateway Pundit from militant Black Lives Matter and Antifa activist John Sullivan’s discord shows the so-called “civil rights activist” reveling inside the U.S. Capitol on Jan.6 as he damaged federal property.

Sullivan has maintained in multiple interviews that he regularly attends protests only to record what’s going on, but did not actively partake in the insurgence in Washington.

“It’s just recording, solely, and not being active in it,” he told Fox News last week.

Yet, in footage streamed to followers on his discord server, Sullivan, who uses the Discord name “Jayden X”, can be heard inciting violence from inside the U.S. Capitol and boasting about breaking a window.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #493 on: May 06, 2021, 12:53:36 PM »
Twitter suspends account that was posting Trump statements
The move reinforced that the social media behemoth was set on taking action against efforts that would attempt to work around his ban from the site.
By Adam Edelman
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/twitter-suspends-account-was-posting-trump-statements-n1266540?cid=sm_npd_ms_fb_ma&fbclid=IwAR1EzYSa-8SqA1cU1kAn6h9YCxgIbHekZT5jdVzag3l-ifQo4ZygaXGnKt0

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #494 on: June 04, 2021, 04:11:52 PM »
Virginia parents speaking out against critical race theory face retaliation
Fight over critical race theory pits neighbor against neighbor in affluent DC area school district
By Matt Leach | Fox News

In Loudoun County, Virginia, standing up against critical race theory has consequences.

"I had my own family criticize me openly, and asked me you know, what's wrong with me? You know, why didn't I understand?" says Jessica Mendez, mother of two kids attending Loudoun County Public Schools.

CRT is not taught in LCPS, interim Superintendent Scott Ziegler said, but the battle over the county's equity initiative has created a bitter divide among parents in the affluent Washington, D.C., suburb.

A Facebook group called "Anti-Racist Parents of Loudoun County" is accused of targeting parents who are "anti-CRT."

"They put three pictures of me in there, and they called me a racist," says Patti Hidalgo Menders, a Loudoun County parent and president of the Loudoun County Republican Women’s Club. "They had my first and last name, the name of my husband, where my son goes to high school, what town I live in, and they called me disgusting."

The fight over critical race theory has even pitted neighbor against neighbor.

Neighbor gestures at Jessica Mendez during interview

"I thought that I had a good friend," says Mendez, moments after her neighbor hoisted two middle fingers behind her back while she was being interviewed for this story. "I'm really hurt right now because I thought that we had a rapport, that I could be conservative, and she could be liberal, and we could still be friends. I guess I was wrong."

Fred Rege, an IT engineer who immigrated to the United States from Kenya as a teenager, has two daughters in LCPS. He says there are dozens of parents just like him who think something should be done, but are afraid to speak out over fears of retribution.

"I finally got to the point where I said, ‘my number one responsibility is my children,’" says Rege. "Even if it costs me certain things in society and canceling from this and canceling from that, you know, I'll have my dignity. I'll have my children's, you know, integrity, and their self-belief, their belief in themselves intact. And that's worth it."

"They tried to intimidate us by using social media," says Menders, "but I'll be honest, I feel like it's emboldened my passion for this more."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/virginia-parents-face-retaliation-speaking-out-against-crt

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #495 on: June 04, 2021, 05:26:51 PM »
Virginia parents speaking out against critical race theory face retaliation
Fight over critical race theory pits neighbor against neighbor in affluent DC area school district
By Matt Leach | Fox News

In Loudoun County, Virginia, standing up against critical race theory has consequences.

"I had my own family criticize me openly, and asked me you know, what's wrong with me? You know, why didn't I understand?" says Jessica Mendez, mother of two kids attending Loudoun County Public Schools.

CRT is not taught in LCPS, interim Superintendent Scott Ziegler said, but the battle over the county's equity initiative has created a bitter divide among parents in the affluent Washington, D.C., suburb.

A Facebook group called "Anti-Racist Parents of Loudoun County" is accused of targeting parents who are "anti-CRT."

"They put three pictures of me in there, and they called me a racist," says Patti Hidalgo Menders, a Loudoun County parent and president of the Loudoun County Republican Women’s Club. "They had my first and last name, the name of my husband, where my son goes to high school, what town I live in, and they called me disgusting."

The fight over critical race theory has even pitted neighbor against neighbor.

Neighbor gestures at Jessica Mendez during interview

"I thought that I had a good friend," says Mendez, moments after her neighbor hoisted two middle fingers behind her back while she was being interviewed for this story. "I'm really hurt right now because I thought that we had a rapport, that I could be conservative, and she could be liberal, and we could still be friends. I guess I was wrong."

Fred Rege, an IT engineer who immigrated to the United States from Kenya as a teenager, has two daughters in LCPS. He says there are dozens of parents just like him who think something should be done, but are afraid to speak out over fears of retribution.

"I finally got to the point where I said, ‘my number one responsibility is my children,’" says Rege. "Even if it costs me certain things in society and canceling from this and canceling from that, you know, I'll have my dignity. I'll have my children's, you know, integrity, and their self-belief, their belief in themselves intact. And that's worth it."

"They tried to intimidate us by using social media," says Menders, "but I'll be honest, I feel like it's emboldened my passion for this more."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/virginia-parents-face-retaliation-speaking-out-against-crt

No interest in reading the post.  Plenty of interest in titty fucking the minx in the blue top though.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #496 on: June 04, 2021, 06:50:23 PM »
woooshhhhhh

A New York City-based psychiatrist told an audience at the Yale School of Medicine in April that she had fantasies of “unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way.”

Dr. Aruna Khilanani spewed the race-hating virtual remarks — in which she also said she’d walk away from the shooting “with a bounce in my step” and that white people “make my blood boil” and “are out of their minds and have been for a long time” — at the Ivy League institution’s Child Study Center

https://nypost.com/2021/06/04/nyc-pyscho-fantasizes-about-shooting-white-people-in-yale-talk/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #497 on: June 04, 2021, 06:53:44 PM »
woooshhhhhh

A New York City-based psychiatrist told an audience at the Yale School of Medicine in April that she had fantasies of “unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way.”

Dr. Aruna Khilanani spewed the race-hating virtual remarks — in which she also said she’d walk away from the shooting “with a bounce in my step” and that white people “make my blood boil” and “are out of their minds and have been for a long time” — at the Ivy League institution’s Child Study Center

https://nypost.com/2021/06/04/nyc-pyscho-fantasizes-about-shooting-white-people-in-yale-talk/

Psycho.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #498 on: June 05, 2021, 01:53:15 AM »
woooshhhhhh

I"m guessing that would be the best sex of my life.  Crazy fucking cunt!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #499 on: June 05, 2021, 02:27:36 AM »
The shrink needs a shrink

woooshhhhhh