Author Topic: Liberal Violence and Fascism  (Read 167730 times)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: Liberal Violence and Fascism
« Reply #375 on: August 07, 2019, 08:20:20 PM »
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/ads-pulled-for-gunheavy-film-the-hunt-following-mass-shootings-182742640.html

A movie about liberal elites hunting deplorables…just fucking wow!

They framed The Purge as the opposite hunter/hunted so makes total sense for that to be made.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #377 on: August 07, 2019, 10:15:10 PM »

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #378 on: August 08, 2019, 08:35:31 AM »
Welcome back, pussy.
Hahah thank you sir

And I’m not completely gone, I lurk and laugh at some of your more idiotic posts.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #379 on: August 08, 2019, 09:30:52 AM »
:

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #380 on: August 08, 2019, 10:30:27 AM »
They hate us because they're anus(ain't us).

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #381 on: August 08, 2019, 05:40:51 PM »
Hahah thank you sir

And I’m not completely gone, I lurk and laugh at some of your more idiotic posts.

Glad I could help.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #382 on: August 08, 2019, 11:42:36 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #383 on: August 09, 2019, 10:01:26 AM »
MSNBC guest calls for 'pitchforks and torches' outside of Trump Hamptons fundraiser
BY JOE CONCHA - 08/09/19

MSNBC guest  Elie Mystal declared there should be "pitchforks and torches" outside the Southampton, N.Y., home of Equinox and SoulCycle chairman Stephen Ross for hosting a fundraiser for President Trump there this weekend.

Mystal, an executive editor for "Above the Law," made the comments on "All in with Chris Hayes" on Thursday night.

"I want pitchforks and torches outside this man's house in the Hamptons," Mystal said. "I've been to the Hamptons, it's very nice. There's no reason it has to be. There's no reason he should be able to have a nice little party. There's no reason why people shouldn't be able to be outside of his house and making their voices peacefully understood."

"Totally. There have been peaceful protests outside Mitch McConnell's house," host Hayes responded, referring to the Senate majority leader, a Republican from Kentucky.

In one video of the protests outside of McConnell's home that was shared by his campaign's Twitter account, a protester is overheard saying she wished McConnell had "broken his little, raggedy, wrinkled-ass neck" and that someone should "just stab the motherf---er in the heart."

McConnell injured his shoulder after tripping on his patio earlier this week.

"I imagine there will be peaceful protests outside this which is, again it's all speech, right, peaceful protest, the right to assembly under the First Amendment," Hayes continued. "That is the way that, because, your point here is how does civil society deal with what we're seeing?"

Ross said Thursday in a statement that he has known the president for decades and doesn't agree with him on everything.

“I have known Donald Trump for 40 years, and while we agree on some issues, we strongly disagree on many others and I have never been bashful about expressing my opinions,” Ross said.

The weekend of fundraisers is expected to raise more than $10 million for Trump's 2020 campaign.

Trump and the Republican National Committee combined to raise more than $100 million in the second quarter alone.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/456848-msnbc-guest-calls-for-pitchforks-and-torches-outside-of-trump-hamptons

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #384 on: August 09, 2019, 02:20:27 PM »
Here we god again! It takes two opposing sides to have conflict. And in this case a whole bunch of nut job activists. The police will be out in full force. I'll be at home in my affluent, Lilly white, non-violent suburb and nowhere near Tom McCall park.

Permits have not been issued for this rally, as of today.

Mixed messages, mounting tensions as Proud Boys and antifa prepare to face off in Portland
Updated Aug 8, 10:12 PM; Posted Aug 8, 5:28 PM

Joe Biggs, a Florida resident and a former staffer of the right-wing site Infowars who is organizing Portland’s Aug. 17 “End to Domestic Terrorism’’ demonstration, said in an interview that he’s now telling everybody “to tone it down. Don’t go too far. Let’s show up. Let’s be adult human beings.’’

- Guy looks harmless enough.  ::) Away side.

Home team - Rose City Antifa hides behind masks. They are also prone to violent treats, demonstrations/rallies.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: August 09, 2019, 02:29:00 PM »
Here we god again! It takes two opposing sides to have conflict. And in this case a whole bunch of nut job activists. The police will be out in full force. I'll be at home in my affluent, Lilly white, non-violent suburb and nowhere near Tom McCall park.

Mixed messages, mounting tensions as Proud Boys and antifa prepare to face off in Portland

Joe Biggs, a Florida resident and a former staffer of the right-wing site Infowars who is organizing Portland’s Aug. 17 “End to Domestic Terrorism’’ demonstration, said in an interview that he’s now telling everybody “to tone it down. Don’t go too far. Let’s show up. Let’s be adult human beings.’’

Home team - Rose City Antifa hides behind masks. They are also prone to violent treats, demonstrations/rallies.

Moral equivalency is not going to work.  The "both sides do it" canard is not going to work.  We are talking about a liberal-progressive-statist problem. 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #386 on: August 09, 2019, 02:31:40 PM »
It really is getting out of hand. I don't think the radical left understands that when you poke the bear no personal pronouns will be used if it reacts in kind.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #387 on: August 09, 2019, 02:47:24 PM »
It really is getting out of hand. I don't think the radical left understands that when you poke the bear no personal pronouns will be used if it reacts in kind.

Well written, sir!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: August 09, 2019, 02:59:11 PM »
Moral equivalency is not going to work. The "both sides do it" canard is not going to work.  We are talking about a liberal-progressive-statist problem. 

In otherwords, a disagreement or fight if you like. The point wasn't whether "both sides do it" but that it takes opposing sides to have a disagreement whether peaceful or otherwise.

Statism - political ideology exists everywhere in varying degrees. Most people have rational discussions while possibly looking for solutions which are most often some manner of compromise. The above referenced groups/gangs thrive, via social media, on violent conflict or at least the treat of it. Fortunately, these folks are fringe renegades who do not represent the majority of our society.  

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #389 on: August 09, 2019, 06:31:53 PM »
I can only hope that whole thing actually happens. The Portland pd has allowed antifa to run unchecked for far too long.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #390 on: August 09, 2019, 06:35:52 PM »
I can only hope that whole thing actually happens. The Portland pd has allowed antifa to run unchecked for far too long.

Hmm, from what I just read today, many think it is the other way around. Think about this....most law enforcement personnel tend towards the conservative. Our Mayor may be a liberal, but the cop on the street is not likely to conform to that definition.

I would like to hope that it actually won't happen and that it will be a "nothing burger". Sadly, this is not likely to be the case.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #391 on: August 09, 2019, 06:40:20 PM »
I guess we can at least be glad that like most Trump supporters, this guy is a fucking moron

A man wrote on Facebook that AOC ‘should be shot,’ police say. Now he’s in jail.[/size

An Ohio man was charged with making threats against Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, authorities say, after he wrote on Facebook the New York Democrat “should be shot.”

Timothy James Ireland Jr., 41, was indicted in Toledo, accused of making interstate threats in addition to separate counts of being a felon and fugitive in possession of a firearm, the U.S. attorney’s office in the Northern District of Ohio announced Friday. Officials say a concerned citizen reached out to U.S. Capitol Police on July 23 to warn of the threatening Facebook post, which they later confirmed was written by Ireland.

“She should be shot. Can’t fire me, my employer would load the gun for me,” Ireland wrote, according to police. The statement was apparently posted to Facebook along with a news story about the congresswoman.

On Aug. 2, Capitol Police called Ireland after finding his phone number in public records. The man took full responsibility for the statement while speaking with police, adding he was “very proud” of his work, according to a criminal complaint. Ireland also admitted to having firearms that he “always carries concealed,” police say.

An FBI criminal history check revealed Ireland had two outstanding warrants: one was a felony failure to appear in Sarasota County, Fla., after violating probation in a felony case; the other was a misdemeanor failure to appear bench warrant related to a possession of marijuana charge in Cook County, Ga.

Ireland was convicted in 1996 on four felony counts of dealing in stolen property in Sarasota County, according to the criminal complaint.

The man was present when police raided his Toledo home five days after the phone call, the complaint read. He was detained for the active warrants and admitted to having ammunition inside his house. Investigators say they found the ammo in kitchen drawers: three rounds of .32-caliber ammunition, and four rounds for a .45-caliber gun.

“There is absolutely no place in the marketplace of ideas for threats of violence against any person, especially those who are elected to represent the American people,” U.S. Attorney Justin Herdman said in a release. “Disagreement on political issues cannot lead to acts of violence, and if it does, we will seek federal prison time.”

A spokesman for the Department of Justice said Ireland waived his hearing and will remain in custody at least until a bond hearing next week.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/ohio-man-indicted-after-allegedly-posting-on-facebook-that-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-should-be-shot/ar-AAFAFfq?ocid=mailsignout

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #392 on: August 09, 2019, 06:57:26 PM »
I guess we can at least be glad that like most Trump supporters, this guy is a fucking moron

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/ohio-man-indicted-after-allegedly-posting-on-facebook-that-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-should-be-shot/ar-AAFAFfq?ocid=mailsignout
Can you show us the quote where he claims to be a moron?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #393 on: August 10, 2019, 05:41:50 AM »
Can you show us the quote where he claims to be a moron?

Careful, chaos my brother.  Don't make him pissy...You wouldn't like him when he's pissy.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #394 on: August 10, 2019, 07:35:21 AM »

One of these days, this shit is finally going to get out of hand. I have no idea why the sides want to taunt each other, knowing what the outcome may be. Extremists on both sides for sure.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #395 on: August 10, 2019, 06:32:52 PM »
One of these days, this shit is finally going to get out of hand. I have no idea why the sides want to taunt each other, knowing what the outcome may be. Extremists on both sides for sure.

Either the Oregonian is blowing this upcoming event out of proportion or they are providing fair warning. What I know is that come August 17th, you will find me nowhere near Tom McCall Waterfront Park or even downtown Portland.

There's also a run scheduled for that day. It's been moved to the east side esplanade to avoid any conflict/contact with the rally.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #398 on: August 12, 2019, 04:47:09 AM »
Trump supporters in New York complain they cannot admit they back president

Supporters of Donald Trump have claimed they are being forced to hide their support for the president in parts of New York state.

Backers of the president in the Hamptons, an affluent area in Long Island, have complained they cannot admit their allegiances publicly without fearing reprisals.

“It’s like you have this disease and people want to run away from you,” a shop owner in Southampton told the New York Post. adding that Trump supporters in the area are “all in the closet” and have to lie to people around them.

An art consult who said they were also a fan of the president said: “It’s a matter of survival. We are hitting a very dark and strange place as a country."

Most of Suffolk County, which includes the Hamptons, supported Mr Trump in the 2016 US presidential election. He won some 52 per cent of the vote there, compared to Ms Clinton’s 45 per cent.

Another person told the newspaper that he was afraid of being attacked if found wearing a MAGA hat, claiming “you really need to fear physical violence.”

https://news.yahoo.com/disease-trump-supporters-york-complain-093743849.html

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #399 on: August 12, 2019, 10:29:11 AM »
Trump supporters in New York complain they cannot admit they back president

Supporters of Donald Trump have claimed they are being forced to hide their support for the president in parts of New York state.

Backers of the president in the Hamptons, an affluent area in Long Island, have complained they cannot admit their allegiances publicly without fearing reprisals.

“It’s like you have this disease and people want to run away from you,” a shop owner in Southampton told the New York Post. adding that Trump supporters in the area are “all in the closet” and have to lie to people around them.

An art consult who said they were also a fan of the president said: “It’s a matter of survival. We are hitting a very dark and strange place as a country."

Most of Suffolk County, which includes the Hamptons, supported Mr Trump in the 2016 US presidential election. He won some 52 per cent of the vote there, compared to Ms Clinton’s 45 per cent.

Another person told the newspaper that he was afraid of being attacked if found wearing a MAGA hat, claiming “you really need to fear physical violence.”

https://news.yahoo.com/disease-trump-supporters-york-complain-093743849.html

Maybe they'd like to join their right wing comrades who are coming to Portland, OR from around the country on August 17th for a rally against ANTIFA. ;)