Author Topic: Governor Ron DeSantis  (Read 24861 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Governor Ron DeSantis
« Reply #50 on: March 23, 2021, 08:03:54 PM »
Possibly. Even if this is the case, it is worth the peace of mind it brings me. Although I am healthy, I have some key factors which might make me more vulnerable to COVID. I am old, I have asthma, several allergies and I am prone to bronchial pneumonia, having had it multiple times throughout my life, including immediately following my premature birth. Since starting a pneumonia shot each year, I've not had that illness. This leads me to believe some preventative vaccines may be beneficial.

Late last week, a relative died from COVID within a few days of being diagnosed.

Im scheduled for next Monday for my 1st pfizer injection. Can't wait. I hope that after the 2nd shot and about 10-14 days after that, when I see a buffoon walking around in a crowded place because he saw a youtube video saying it was a hoax, the contempt I feel for that imbecile diminishes from what it is today and I just think "Well, if he or his family member he spreads it to dies, at least they died doing what they loved " instead of worrying that I'll catch it from the moron. No offense to anyone reading this that thinks the Covid is a hoax...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #51 on: March 24, 2021, 04:23:48 AM »
Im scheduled for next Monday for my 1st pfizer injection. Can't wait. I hope that after the 2nd shot and about 10-14 days after that, when I see a buffoon walking around in a crowded place because he saw a youtube video saying it was a hoax, the contempt I feel for that imbecile diminishes from what it is today and I just think "Well, if he or his family member he spreads it to dies, at least they died doing what they loved " instead of worrying that I'll catch it from the moron. No offense to anyone reading this that thinks the Covid is a hoax...

Stay inside in the basement and afraid worrying forever, it will do you and everyone else a lot of good. 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2021, 05:20:05 AM »

It’s not a hoax. It’s  a scam. There’s a difference. I explained this last April. Everything in the post came true. The Fed increased the money supply by 30%. Countries around the world have put forth stimulus packages in the trillions, the pharmaceutical companies have had a massive windfall with tests and now vaccines.

If you still think this is all about some flu bug, you’re probably too far gone.

Funny, I remember a time not too long ago when liberals didn’t trust the government or the media. What happened?

If you look at it from the standpoint of crime families it all makes sense, not to the people here who are too far gone, but to those still salvageable.

First, you have the financial establishment family. They benefit from this by getting first dibs on the money being printed by central banks all around the world which is conveniently happening at the same time as a massive stock market shake out.

Next, you have the political crime family. They benefit from the fiscal stimulus which allows them to dole out money to their favorite groups and of course get kickbacks in return.

Finally, you have the medical establishment crime family. I’m hearing now that restarting the economy is going to depend on testing. Lotta fucking money to be made by testing the entire planet don’t ya think?

Covid-19 Testing Is Key to Restarting Economy as U.S. Cases Top 400,000 - Barron's

https://www.barrons.com/articles/covid-19-testing-is-key-to-restarting-economy-as-u-s-cases-top-400-000-51586350044

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #53 on: March 24, 2021, 05:28:44 AM »
NY and CA are the worst of the worst of all measures and liberalfaggets and twinks like Straw et al keep making excuses.

They just don’t get it. Most of the financial establishment elites from New York went to Florida which conveniently happened to be the only state that stayed mostly open.

Now they’re getting ready to come back.

JPMorgan Chase Plans for Interns to Be in Office This Summer

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2021/03/16/business/stock-market-today

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 03, 2021, 01:43:08 PM »
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/03/florida-governor-desantis-suspends-all-remaining-covid-restrictions.html

DeSantis leading the way.   

Cuomo and Newsome and Whitmer should be held in shame and disgrace.   Liberal = FAIL

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 03, 2021, 01:45:09 PM »
Governor DeSantis Lifts All Local COVID-19 Orders Effective Immediately
WFLA ^ | 3 May 2021 | Wendi Grossman
Posted on 5/3/2021,

BREAKING NEWS: Gov. DeSantis has announced that he is terminating all local COVID-19 orders, effective immediately. The governor also signed a bill limiting local governments’ ability to shut down businesses and schools during an emergency.

(Excerpt) Read more at wflanews.iheart.com ...

:)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 03, 2021, 01:56:00 PM »
Sorry to hear about the loss.

How old was this person? Did he/she have preexisting conditions?

The median age of a Covid “victim” is 78 with 2 preexistings.

I'm not sure about pre-existing conditions but he was definitely a senior citizen. As best as I know his wife and son are okay.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #57 on: May 03, 2021, 02:35:37 PM »
Posted on 5/3/2021,

BREAKING NEWS: Gov. DeSantis has announced that he is terminating all local COVID-19 orders, effective immediately. The governor also signed a bill limiting local governments’ ability to shut down businesses and schools during an emergency.

Outstanding.  He is terrific. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 03, 2021, 03:08:51 PM »
Outstanding.  He is terrific.

He makes all these liberal failures look so pathetic and ridiculous.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #59 on: May 03, 2021, 03:25:17 PM »
Posted on 5/3/2021,

Not June 15 (CA) or maybe July 4 (if we Americans behave), but immediately.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 07, 2021, 11:50:00 AM »
Best governor in the country.

Gov. DeSantis Tells Unemployed Floridians Collecting Benefits To Start Looking For A Job
"... the whole idea is that it's temporary ..."
By  Jon Brown
May 6, 2021   DailyWire.com

Florida Governor, Ron DeSantis speaks at a press conference at the Eau Gallie High School aviation hangar.
Paul Hennessy/SOPA Images/LightRocket via Getty Images
Republican Florida Governor Ron DeSantis informed unemployed Floridians during a Wednesday press conference that May will be the last month they can collect unemployment benefits without proving they are looking for work.

DeSantis, who had lifted the state’s policy requiring such proof because of the pandemic, said that reopened Florida now offers ample opportunity for employment, and capable residents need to get off the government dole, according to CBS Miami.

“Normally when you’re getting unemployment, the whole idea is that it’s temporary, and you need to be looking for work to be able to get off unemployment,” DeSantis said. “It was a disaster, so we suspended those job search requirements. I think it’s pretty clear now — we have an abundance of job openings.”

“We absolutely can put more people to work,” he continued. “The demand is there. Businesses want to hire more people, and I think we can go in that direction very soon.”

During the height of lockdowns in April 2020, Florida’s rate of unemployment was 13.8%, as reported by the Tampa Bay Times. In the most recent report from the state’s Department of Economic Opportunity, the rate had dropped to 4.7% in March, which is below the national average and represents approximately 475,000 unemployed people out of a workforce of 10.7 million.

“I think now we’re in just a different situation, you have a surplus of jobs, particularly in restaurant, lodging, hospitality, that people want to hire,” DeSantis said. “I mean, you see the signs all over the place. Look, that’s a good problem to have. But we also just want to make sure, like, look, if you’re really unemployed, can’t get a job, that’s one thing. But making sure that you’re doing your due diligence to look for work, and making sure those incentives align, better.”

As the Tampa Bay Times further reported:

DeSantis continued to criticize the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention about COVID-19 precautions that have idled the cruise-ship industry in Florida. Also, he said some restaurants are closing one day a week because they don’t have enough employees.

DeSantis somewhat dismissed the premise of a question about whether people were taking advantage of changes in the unemployment system. While Florida offers low state benefits, many unemployed people also have been eligible for federal jobless aid.

“I don’t think it’s manipulation. You know, whatever the benefits are, people are availing themselves of it. That’s not their fault,” DeSantis said.

DeSantis also announced this week that Florida will be sending $1,000 bonuses to every first responder who worked during the pandemic. “Some want to defund the police. In Florida, we’re funding them & then some … ” he tweeted.

DeSantis is a rising star in the Republican Party, and some speculate he could be the party’s presidential nominee in 2024.

https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/30842702/want-to-complain-about-a-barking-dog-dont-call-police/#:~:text=The%20Honolulu%20Police%20Department%20will,Humane%20Society%20at%20356%2D2250.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 01, 2021, 03:22:15 PM »
Florida Becomes Latest State to Ban Transgender Girls From Sports
JOSEPH SALVADOR

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis (R) signed a bill on Tuesday banning transgender girls and women from competing in women's scholastic sports. (Elementary school athletes are not included.)

“In Florida, girls are going to play girls’ sports, and boys are going to play boys’ sports,” DeSantis said, according to the Miami Herald.

DeSantis signed the bill on the first day of Pride Month, but he denied that he was trying to send a message with the timing.

"It’s not a message to anything other than saying we’re going to protect fairness in women’s sports," he said.

The same day, the LGBTQ civil rights group the Human Rights Campaign announced its intention to sue the state.

“Governor DeSantis and Florida lawmakers are legislating based on a false, discriminatory premise that puts the safety and well-being of transgender children on the line,” the organization’s president, Alphonso David, said in a statement. “Transgender kids are kids; transgender girls are girls. Like all children, they deserve the opportunity to play sports with their friends and be a part of a team.”

Florida is the latest and most populous state to pass a law banning transgender girls and women from school sports, joining Alabama, Arkansas, Idaho, Mississippi, Montana, Tennessee and West Virginia.

South Dakota also implemented a similar law through executive order.

The American Civil Liberties Union announced recently that it would be filing a lawsuit against West Virginia for its transgender ban. The ACLU has also promised more lawsuits were to come for any states that pass similar legislation.

https://www.si.com/high-school/2021/06/01/florida-bans-transgender-girls-womens-school-sports?fbclid=IwAR17f6t-VRPY6DdGPYBHnssdsNZCgp6oHXbuoANBKkN9noh683IEq6LJbxU

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #63 on: June 01, 2021, 03:39:52 PM »
LOL you loser. 

Florida has had better results in every category than NY or CA. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-9262397/How-California-Florida-took-different-approaches-ended-result.html

Hey idiot are you fucking high. When Rebekah Jones blew the whistle on all of his lying he had her house ransacked by agents and she was fired....

Fuck out of here. Don’t be such a fucking retard.   Just admit you lost. You backed the wrong horse. Hes a lunatic that wants to overthrow democracy. Instead you go with this fucking shit show.

My God were fucked

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 01, 2021, 03:43:38 PM »
Hey idiot are you fucking high. When Rebekah Jones blew the whistle on all of his lying he had her house ransacked by agents and she was fired....

Fuck out of here. Don’t be such a fucking retard.   Just admit you lost. You backed the wrong horse. Hes a lunatic that wants to overthrow democracy. Instead you go with this fucking shit show.

My God were fucked

Lmfao talked about behind the 8 ball - or on it.    This was debunked over and over and over.  NY had a an objectively worse outcome than FL. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: June 01, 2021, 03:55:46 PM »

My God were fucked

Again - either behind or on the 8 ball.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2021/05/rebekah-jones-the-covid-whistleblower-who-wasnt

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #66 on: June 01, 2021, 04:32:36 PM »
National review bro?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #67 on: June 01, 2021, 04:38:36 PM »
National review bro?

If you have a better, more credible source show it. That being said, you’re right. Nothing has changed. You’re still falling for the same ole bullshit the left is throwing at you, higher education and all

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 01, 2021, 04:53:06 PM »
National review bro?

Of course. Did you think he reads unbiased articles?

Ad Fontes Media rates National Review in the skews right category of bias and as mixed reliability in terms of reliability.
https://www.adfontesmedia.com/national-review-bias-and-reliability/

Overall, we rate the National Review Right Biased based on story selection that always favors the right and Mostly Factual in reporting due to a few misleading claims and occasional use of poor sources, and one failed fact check.
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/national-review/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 01, 2021, 05:33:17 PM »
Of course. Did you think he reads unbiased articles?

Ad Fontes Media rates National Review in the skews right category of bias and as mixed reliability in terms of reliability.
https://www.adfontesmedia.com/national-review-bias-and-reliability/

Overall, we rate the National Review Right Biased based on story selection that always favors the right and Mostly Factual in reporting due to a few misleading claims and occasional use of poor sources, and one failed fact check.
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/national-review/

Lol.  Amazing.   You didn’t even read all the linked direct sources in the article because you and option fail don’t want to have your little leftist bubble popped yet again.

Both NY and CA had a worse result than FL.   That is objective fact.    Liberals always fail all the time.  Texas and Florida destroyed liberal failures like NJ NYS MI CA in terms of outcomes.   

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: June 01, 2021, 05:42:58 PM »

Lol.  Amazing.   You didn’t even read all the linked direct sources in the article because you and option fail don’t want to have your little leftist bubble popped yet again.

Both NY and CA had a worse result than FL.   That is objective fact.    Liberals always fail all the time.  Texas and Florida destroyed liberal failures like NJ NYS MI CA in terms of outcomes.   

Too each his own bubble. I like the one I'm in and you like yours. It is all good.

"But as her personnel file shows, not only was there no cover-up...." How could a personnel file show whether or not there was a cover-up? What it shows is that they deny there was a cover-up as is expected, since they fired her. The rest of that paragraph was written for one purpose and that ws to discredit her by bringing up her past record of unrelated offenses. What this does prove is that HR didn't do their job from the start by hiring here despite that she lied about her history. Although it is not clear how they unearthed it since she was not convicted in either case.

As an employee rep, I worked hand in hand with HR. Folks who lied on their applications and were later caught in the lie were most often fired. More often than not, they never got hired in the first place.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 01, 2021, 05:46:31 PM »
too each his own bubble. I like the one I'm in and you like yours. It is all good.

Facts don’t care about your feelings.   ;)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #73 on: June 01, 2021, 06:48:25 PM »

Hey shut the fuck up you fucking idiot. You claim to love America so much but don’t give a shit when it’s handed over to this insane shit show proven grifter because he has the same R you like. Tha fuck is wrong with you. I mean I always thought you were a fucking idiot for your dumb ass views on politics but you supporting an all out demolition of our institutions for a fucker that doesn’t give a shit about you. God damn disgusting. I used to at least respect you for having your views because I thought they were out of blind patriotism. But now you’ve shown yourself to be a tribal hack that would gladly hand over our democratic way of life to this proven Ultimate grifter.

Fucking incredible.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: June 01, 2021, 08:27:39 PM »

My God were fucked

That story has been debunked.