Author Topic: Do Trumptards still consider Newsmax to be a valid source of information  (Read 1534 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
so NOT fake new?

is that what you're saying?

See, it’s kinda like this, Junior. Until their stories get debunked on the regular instead of one...it’s a legit source especially when they own up to without hesitation instead of burying it on page 65 as a footnote. See how that works?

When we meeting?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
so NOT fake new?

is that what you're saying?

Hahahah....no. I’ll take your bait especially from the “guy” who’s sources including CNN

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Hahahah....no. I’ll take your bait especially from the “guy” who’s sources including CNN
or are they also "Fake News"

What do our resident Trumptards say?

Got Covid yet, cuntwad?  Don't you have a close relative to fuck instead of being here.  Remember...
NOBODY, here or in the real world, likes you.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
See, it’s kinda like this, Junior. Until their stories get debunked on the regular instead of one...it’s a legit source especially when they own up to without hesitation instead of burying it on page 65 as a footnote. See how that works?

When we meeting?

why do you want to meet me so badly you f'ng queer

Glad to hear FINALLY hear that you consider Newsmax to be a legit source

Why didn't you just say that first time I asked you f'ng dipshit

Pay attention

Newsmax
Statement About Dr. Eric Coomer, Director of Product Strategy and Security at Dominion Voting Systems
Friday, April 30, 2021 01:29 PM

Since Election Day, various guests, attorneys, and hosts on Newsmax have offered opinions and claims about Dr. Eric Coomer, the Director of Product Strategy and Security at Dominion Voting Systems.

Newsmax would like to clarify its coverage of Dr. Coomer and note that while Newsmax initially covered claims by President Trump’s lawyers, supporters and others that Dr. Coomer played a role in manipulating Dominion voting machines, Dominion voting software, and the final vote counts in the 2020 presidential election, Newsmax subsequently found no evidence that such allegations were true. Many of the states whose results were contested by the Trump campaign after the November 2020 election have conducted extensive recounts and audits, and each of these states certified the results as legal and final.

There are several facts that our viewers should be aware of. Newsmax has found no evidence that Dr. Coomer interfered with Dominion voting machines or voting software in any way, nor that Dr. Coomer ever claimed to have done so. Nor has Newsmax found any evidence that Dr. Coomer ever participated in any conversation with members of “Antifa,” nor that he was directly involved with any partisan political organization.

On behalf of Newsmax, we would like to apologize for any harm that our reporting of the allegations against Dr. Coomer may have caused to Dr. Coomer and his family.  For more on this, please go to our website at Newsmax.com, and read “Facts About Dominion, Smartmatic You Should Know."

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
why do you want to meet me so badly you f'ng queer

Glad to hear FINALLY hear that you consider Newsmax to be a legit source

Why didn't you just say that first time I asked you f'ng dipshit

Pay attention

I'm no gynecologist, but I know a kunt when I read one.  Hi ya big ass kunt.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Newsmax
Facts About Dominion, Smartmatic You Should Know

Saturday, December 19, 2020 08:24 PM
By: Newsmax Wires

Since election day, various guests, attorneys and elected officials have appeared on Newsmax TV and offered opinions and claims about Smartmatic and Dominion Systems, both companies that offer voting software in the U.S.

Newsmax would like to clarify its news coverage and note it has not reported as true certain claims made about these companies.

There are several facts our viewers and readers should be aware. Newsmax has found no evidence either Dominion or Smartmatic owns the other, or has any business association with each other.

We have no evidence Dominion uses Smartmatic’s software or vice versa.

No evidence has been offered that Dominion or Smartmatic used software or reprogrammed software that manipulated votes in the 2020 election.

Smartmatic has stated its software was only used in the 2020 election in Los Angeles, and was not used in any battleground state contested by the Trump campaign and Newsmax has no evidence to the contrary.

Dominion has stated its company has no ownership relationship with the House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's family, Sen. Dianne Feinstein's family, the Clinton family, Hugo Chavez, or the government of Venezuela.

Neither Dominion nor Smartmatic has any relationship with George Soros.

Smartmatic is a U.S. company and not owned by the Venezuelan government, Hugo Chavez or any foreign official or entity.

Smartmatic states it has no operations in Venezuela. While the company did election projects in Venezuela from 2004 to 2017, it states it never was founded by Hugo Chavez, nor did it have a corrupt relationship with him or the Venezuelan government.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
so according to politifact.com Faux News is the worst and CNN is the best

FYI - Trumptards here will shit all over Politifact.com so not sure why you're even bother to mention this

Some folks who love everything about Trump, shit all over anything they don't agree with and ignore the obvious flaws in their sources which consistently post inflammatory headlines only to walk them back in the actual article (Epoch Times for example)....knowing that a lot of folks, like Coach, never read beyond the headlines or look for additional sources that either validate or dispute the article.

I posted this because the difference in numbers from one network to another is not that much according to Politifact. And if you read the link, they go into great detail to explain why the numbers aren't conclusive. It looks to me like Politifact is doing everything possible to provide an honest report which is more than anyone can say about many on the right. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I'm no gynecologist, but I know a kunt when I read one.  Hi ya big ass kunt.

Go fuck a pig's anus you filthy muslime sympathizer. I will gladly be banned just to see  you banned.   This ain't the real world tonsil-turd.  I hope you get the Covid and ASSume room temperature.

Fuck off you fucking fuck.  No one gives a shit about you and your fuckin' filthy fucked up ways.  Go fuck a donkey, buttwiper.

Yeah.  You are one dumb mother fucker and I hope you Covid up and Kobe out.

You clueless piece of crap.  Covid take you, boy.   You deserve Hell for eternity and that is what you will get.  I spit on you.  No one likes you.  Not here nor in the real world, you perverse fuckwit of a cuckold.

No. One. Likes. You.  Not even the Angels will weep for you.  Cuckold.

You are a pathetic imitation of life.  I hope you Covid up soon you pustule of hatred for all that is American.  You are a fucking cuntlette and no one here or in the real world respects let alone likes you.  I bet you fear salt because you've seen what it does to slugs like yourself.  I loathe you and your kind, you pedestrian typist.

You deserve the Hell that you worship...Anarchy will come for your stretched out bunghole and you will squeal like  the bacon you are.  Kobe.

You made your bed and then shit in it.  You are the very personification of filth.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Go fuck a pig's anus you filthy muslime sympathizer. I will gladly be banned just to see  you banned.   This ain't the real world tonsil-turd.  I hope you get the Covid and ASSume room temperature.

Fuck off you fucking fuck.  No one gives a shit about you and your fuckin' filthy fucked up ways.  Go fuck a donkey, buttwiper.

Yeah.  You are one dumb mother fucker and I hope you Covid up and Kobe out.

You clueless piece of crap.  Covid take you, boy.   You deserve Hell for eternity and that is what you will get.  I spit on you.  No one likes you.  Not here nor in the real world, you perverse fuckwit of a cuckold.

No. One. Likes. You.  Not even the Angels will weep for you.  Cuckold.

You are a pathetic imitation of life.  I hope you Covid up soon you pustule of hatred for all that is American.  You are a fucking cuntlette and no one here or in the real world respects let alone likes you.  I bet you fear salt because you've seen what it does to slugs like yourself.  I loathe you and your kind, you pedestrian typist.

You deserve the Hell that you worship...Anarchy will come for your stretched out bunghole and you will squeal like  the bacon you are.  Kobe.

You made your bed and then shit in it.  You are the very personification of filth.

You forgot the quote marks. LOL! Did you save all those little ditties or do you have total recall? Excellent post, BTW.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Some folks who love everything about Trump, shit all over anything they don't agree with and ignore the obvious flaws in their sources which consistently post inflammatory headlines only to walk them back in the actual article (Epoch Times for example)....knowing that a lot of folks, like Coach, never read beyond the headlines or look for additional sources that either validate or dispute the article.

I posted this because the difference in numbers from one network to another is not that much according to Politifact. And if you read the link, they go into great detail to explain why the numbers aren't conclusive. It looks to me like Politifact is doing everything possible to provide an honest report which is more than anyone can say about many on the right.

wrong

according to your post CNN is @ 22% and Faux News is at 58%

so Faux News has 264% more False/Incorrect content than CNN (who happens to be the site that is most often cited by Trumptards as "fake news")

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
You forgot the quote marks. LOL! Did you save all those little ditties or do you have total recall? Excellent post, BTW.

it's not exactly hard to go back and find his posts

I only posted these for Princess L because she has said that she thinks The Scotts posts are funny

I thought she would enjoy seeing these just in case she missed them previously

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Why are you giving me old news. Keep up son

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
wrong

according to your post CNN is @ 22% and Faux News is at 58%

so Faux News has 264% more False/Incorrect content than CNN (who happens to be the site that is most often cited by Trumptards as "fake news")

Don’t watch much of Fox. Only a few shows. Thanks for playing

How about those jobs numbers?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Why are you giving me old news. Keep up son

Glad to hear that you agree this is "news" so now you can stop lying about the election

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Don’t watch much of Fox. Only a few shows. Thanks for playing

How about those jobs numbers?

Better than Trumps jobs record

Tell us again what Trumps last jobs report looked like....2nd time I've asked you this

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
it's not exactly hard to go back and find his posts

I only posted these for Princess L because she has said that she thinks The Scotts posts are funny

I thought she would enjoy seeing these just in case she missed them previously

Honestly, seeing them in this format makes them even funnier. Princess is probably doubled over in laughter.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Better than Trumps jobs record

Tell us again what Trumps last jobs report looked like....2nd time I've asked you this

You have absolutely no clue why that report is bad do you? If you do, please tell us. Don’t skate. Prime, why don’t you take a shot at this

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
You have absolutely no clue why that report bad do you? If you do, please tell us. Don’t skate. Prime, why don’t you take a shot at this

Tell us again what Trumps last jobs report looked like....3rd time I've asked you this

you're the one that brought it up so why are you afraid to answer

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Honestly, seeing them in this format makes them even funnier. Princess is probably doubled over in laughter.

if so, then I'm sure she love this one

Oh look...A fucking fuck. Hi fucking fuck! Go fuck your grandma's anus through her shitty depends, you fucking fuckwit.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Tell us again what Trumps last jobs report looked like....3rd time I've asked you this

you're the one that brought it up so why are you afraid to answer

You’re too stupid for Socratic so answer the fucking question. Biden’s president now, remember? Btw, Trump his 3.5% before the planndemic.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
You’re too stupid for Socratic so answer the fucking question. Biden’s president now, remember? Btw, Trump his 3.5% before the planndemic.

Tell us again what Trumps last jobs report looked like....4th time I've asked you this

Why are you so much of a pussy that you can't respond to a question about a topic that YOU brought up

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
You have absolutely no clue why that report is bad do you? If you do, please tell us. Don’t skate. Prime, why don’t you take a shot at this

No thanks. I'm busy doing something else....anything else but that.  ;D

To be honest everything one reads these days about jobs and unemployment is telling conflicting stories....it is hard to know what to believe. With so much closed down or having been shut down due to the pandemic, a lot of folks being out of work makes sense. Whenever I read that employment is up, I am very suspicious because it is completely illogical. When I read that unemployment is down, I think it is because people have run out of benefits and not because they found jobs.

If all these folks are working, why are they still living in makeshift tents on the streets (of Portland)? Remember, I don't live in Portland but I do read the Oregonian and there are almost daily articles with pictures (worth a thousand words) about the homeless in Portland and what to do with them. Maybe we could send them back....but to where?

Admittedly, I am out of the loop when it comes to employment since I've been retired for over a decade. Most of the folks in my circle of friends and family are professionals who have managed to stay employed throughout this time or they are retired, like me.

So Coach, you got me on this one because I have no idea what is true and what is propaganda. My instincts tell me that regardless of who is in office, it is mostly disinformation. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

To be honest everything one reads these days about jobs and unemployment is telling conflicting stories....it is hard to know what to believe. With so much closed down or having been shut down due to the pandemic, a lot of folks being out of work makes sense. Whenever I read that employment is up, I am very suspicious because it is completely illogical. When I read that unemployment is down, I think it is because people have run out of benefits and not because they found jobs.

If all these folks are working, why are they still living in makeshift tents on the streets (of Portland)? Remember, I don't live in Portland but I do read the Oregonian and there are almost daily articles with pictures (worth a thousand words) about the homeless in Portland and what to do with them. Maybe we could send them back....but to where?

Admittedly, I am out of the loop when it comes to employment since I've been retired for over a decade. Most of the folks in my circle of friends and family are professionals who have managed to stay employed throughout this time or they are retired, like me.

So Coach, you got me on this one because I have no idea what is true and what is propaganda. My instincts tell me that regardless of who is in office, it is mostly disinformation.

follow this easy rule

Anything that the phony "coach" believes is more likely than not to be false

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

It’s not hard to figure out