Author Topic: The Mature thread  (Read 232972 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: The Mature thread
« Reply #7500 on: July 16, 2015, 01:44:20 AM »
Being the clueless person that I am, I had to look up DP style. All I could find was that it meant double penetration style and I doubt this applies here. Maybe you could clue me in.

I am disappointed that you decided not to keep your and my conversation to PMs. Your nemesis has done this with regards to this conversation, which says a lot in my book.  What are you really trying to prove here? Why did you take our PM public?

Both of you can try to justify your feelings by referencing history. Maybe it is time for you both to move forward and let history be put to rest.

I am not suggesting you all should become best friends.

What are you doing to resolve this issue? What do you want to see happen when all is said and done?

DP is simply my sceen name, but thanks for the LOL :D

You're disappointed? Well, I didn't published your PM. I'm actually a bit disappointed in you guys (you, Steve, oldschool lifter, etc) for being not critical at all about Donny's idiotic behavior (the "I can remove your post" & "just warning you" PM messages/treads, not listening at all when he got multiple warnings from mods and by stalking me in multiple threads he normally never visits). No, you guys keep saying that 'Donny is a good guy' and move to that other thread that doesn't even belong in that section (History - Stories - and Memories). All of this because he isn't the 'man' who can handle critical feedback from a mod.
I appreciate all of you, but this disappoints me! It's just a bit to easy to say "let go" right away.
No worries, I feel no need to continue with this, but I had to say this.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Re: mature Bodybuilding thread
« Reply #7501 on: July 16, 2015, 04:13:21 AM »
Trained back and chest.

Pull ups 2 x max
Low row 3 x 12
Dumbbell row off bench 2 x 10
Hammer strength pulldowns 2 x 8 then I took some weight off and 1 x 10

Flat dumbbell bench 2 x 7-5
Hammer bench 2 x 8
Hammer strength 2 x 8
Flat flies 2 x 10

deadlifts 2x4 then 1 x 1 Kept it light till my bad leg heals if it ever will. I used 340lbs for my single.

Ab coaster 2 x 23 with 20lbs.
Side twist machine 2 x 10 each side

Weighted back extensions 2 x 15 ( held a 25 pound plate behind my head)

Gym observations:

1. Saw a young teenager doing power squats with no safety rack or spotter using 290lbs. I had to tell him of the danger. I said, "What if you fail and no ones around?"  He said the only time he failed was when he was new to lifting and it was 240 lbs.  I know experienced Olympic lifters are very skilled at dumping the weight. I never was and I would be pinned if it wasn't for safety rack spotters.

2. Back in the day I was always use to huge bench pressers doing their thing. I haven't seen a big bench guy yet.

3. Saw a juicer doing partial deadlifts at pins set just above his knees. The weight was about 450lbs. Just wonder if he could deadlift it off the ground.

4. Saw a guy who looks like he juices doing the strangest thing and I can't figure it out. He was holding a short straight bar attached to a pulley that is about hip level. He would hold the bar and put a weight on the weight stack. Now he would do squats. If you can imagine this he isn't lifting the weight just moving it slightly because the weight has no bearing on his squats.

5. In the boxing room I saw a 50 something year old hit the bag with nothing but arm punches while standing static. I will give him the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he has physical issues and doing what he can. I just saw him and thought he would get killed if he ever tried to hit someone.

6. I saw a thick big chested 40 year old milf wearing those black panty hose legging and it curved right in to her big sexy ass.  ;)

That´s a great all round workout .. nice exercise selection. when i´m fit again i will start on that split. chest/back. Lost strength but not really lots of size. I am also doing Isometric flexes and pushes for my triceps/chest. seems to help. Fully correct on point 1: you need a spotter or safety bars.. :)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #7502 on: July 16, 2015, 04:58:36 AM »

You're disappointed? Well, I didn't published your PM. I'm actually a bit disappointed in you guys (you, Steve, oldschool lifter, etc) for being not critical at all about Donny's idiotic behavior (the "I can remove your post" & "just warning you" PM messages/treads, not listening at all when he got multiple warnings from mods and by stalking me in multiple threads he normally never visits). No, you guys keep saying that 'Donny is a good guy' and move to that other thread that doesn't even belong in that section (History - Stories - and Memories). All of this because he isn't the 'man' who can handle critical feedback from a mod.
I appreciate all of you, but this disappoints me! It's just a bit to easy to say "let go" right away.
I still post here dutch,and have regular interaction in posts as well with you here and pm's...my opinion is this elevated beyond just a 'posted'workout that was deemed 'outlandish'carried over to pm's and posted and then continuing needling on both parties..'let it go'is just for the sake of keeping the thread'civil',,i was disappointed that it was moved and restarted and I have stated this..i would suggest one thing ,going to other threads to pick on each other is not good either,other than this thread or the other 'mature'thread...

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #7503 on: July 16, 2015, 05:13:42 AM »
I still post here dutch,and have regular interaction in posts as well with you here and pm's...my opinion is this elevated beyond just a 'posted'workout that was deemed 'outlandish'carried over to pm's and posted and then continuing needling on both parties..'let it go'is just for the sake of keeping the thread'civil',,i was disappointed that it was moved and restarted and I have stated this..i would suggest one thing ,going to other threads to pick on each other is not good either,other than this thread or the other 'mature'thread...

Well, I don't feel the need to stalk this autistic moron in every possible thread like he does. I'm just exposing this idiot, that's all. It's kinda ironic that you guys turn to me by saying "hey, just let go". Why not write that in his other 'mature' (yes, apostrophes since it's topic starter is an old 'man' wearing diapers) thread?, since he lacks the balls to post over here

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7504 on: July 16, 2015, 06:03:19 AM »
Caught a cold. I haven't had one in 5 or more years. I always alcohol my hands after the gym but I guess it can't be avoided. Touching handles that maybe a couple of hundred have touched in the gym is a lot of germs being spread.  Almost want to give up the membership and go back to my basement but I wouldn't have any stories then.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #7505 on: July 16, 2015, 06:18:10 AM »
Caught a cold. I haven't had one in 5 or more years. I always alcohol my hands after the gym but I guess it can't be avoided. Touching handles that maybe a couple of hundred have touched in the gym is a lot of germs being spread.  Almost want to give up the membership and go back to my basement but I have any stories then.
last cold i had was because i was sitting talking to a woman in the gym (pre training talk) and she coughed in my face across the table... I had one woman complain in the Ab training area (mats ab rollers) that a man smelled near her.. I even had a guy Fart out loud whilst straining near a group of women... Germs are everywhere in any Gym. One woman complained to me that women were shaving their private parts in the showers ;D Most of these people are Office workers. Another Gym i worked in a Woman peed in the shower and left it... women are worse than men ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7506 on: July 16, 2015, 11:23:52 AM »
Caught a cold. I haven't had one in 5 or more years. I always alcohol my hands after the gym but I guess it can't be avoided. Touching handles that maybe a couple of hundred have touched in the gym is a lot of germs being spread.  Almost want to give up the membership and go back to my basement but I have any stories then.

The cold virus is also air born. It is pretty difficult to avoid catching a cold. Everything you touch, whether at the gym or elsewhere could have germs on it. You could sanitize your hands constantly and still get sick. The best thing to do is to keep your resistance strong. Don't obsess about germs. A few germs help build resistance.

If you work out in your basement, you'll have to hire actors to create the same atmosphere you have at the gym for story telling. -Could get expensive.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #7507 on: July 16, 2015, 11:31:26 AM »
Droppingplates you are always wellcome to write here. we do like you. let us forget the arguments. Hell i do supersets myself  ;) no hard feelings.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
The Mature thread
« Reply #7508 on: July 16, 2015, 11:41:02 AM »

Just so you know, I've expressed my feelings equally to both you and Donny.

You are right, advising someone to "let it go" is easy. Doing it is harder. You shouldn't do anything you are not completely comfortable with doing and certainly don't do it for me.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #7509 on: July 16, 2015, 11:55:57 AM »
Droppingplates you are always wellcome to write here. we do like you. let us forget the arguments. Hell i do supersets myself  ;) no hard feelings.
8)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #7510 on: July 16, 2015, 12:02:01 PM »
8)
I´m in a good mood.. ;D deep down i do not bear grudges.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #7511 on: July 16, 2015, 02:32:28 PM »

Just so you know, I've expressed my feelings equally to both you and Donny.

You are right, advising someone to "let it go" is easy. Doing it is harder. You shouldn't do anything you are not completely comfortable with doing and certainly don't do it for me.

Well, unlike him, I feel no desire to stalk him in every possible thread. That just indicates how childish this autistic moron is. Meanwhile he doesn't seem to have the balls to post over here, being afraid of Chaos, how pathetic ::)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #7512 on: July 17, 2015, 03:00:46 AM »
This is what motivates me to train...Reg Park at 52 ...  :)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #7513 on: July 17, 2015, 03:11:22 AM »
You're an autistic & twisted stalker.
Hope this helps, moron
If you have a beef with me, pm me. otherwise do not write on here. I moved to the History section to avoid this. I will be honest with you i only tried to be friendly to you because a couple of people do think you are OK. I said, you won´t accept it and i was proved correct.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #7514 on: July 17, 2015, 03:19:36 AM »
I write it here and I don't give a fuck how you feel about that. You moved to this thread because of Chaos, simple as that. You acted like a complete jerk in that other thread, and you still did the last couple of days by stalking me (reported BTW), and now you try to be friendly?! Fuck off, twisted retard

oh...oh.... i am scared now ;D. listen you need to calm down.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #7515 on: July 17, 2015, 06:41:18 AM »
Just back from Physio..neck is loose now. I actually managed to do some light close grip ez Bar benches today. trying to get some strength back in my right Tricep. finished off with some one arm Band over head extensions.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #7516 on: July 17, 2015, 06:43:12 AM »
You're an autistic & twisted stalker.
Hope this helps, moron
other than the petty back and forths here and there,,please refrain from calling donny'autistic'i have a nephew who's autistic and i find the general term towards donny not warranted , if he's twisted fine but he's clearly not autistic...theres is no common ground here to achieve,stay in your own corners and call it a day on any friendliness from the 2 of u...

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #7517 on: July 17, 2015, 07:04:25 AM »
other than the petty back and forths here and there,,please refrain from calling donny'autistic'i have a nephew who's autistic and i find the general term towards donny not warranted , if he's twisted fine but he's clearly not autistic...theres is no common ground here to achieve,stay in your own corners and call it a day on any friendliness from the 2 of u...
words of wisdom Steve...talking of which here is some from Reg...

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #7518 on: July 17, 2015, 07:52:09 AM »
This is what motivates me to train...Reg Park at 52 ...  :)

cool vid god bless him..he looked pretty good man,better legs than arnold at that show lol,,,

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #7519 on: July 17, 2015, 07:57:35 AM »
cool vid god bless him..he looked pretty good man,better legs than arnold at that show lol,,,
Grew up in Leeds, England and i remember in an interview he spoke about a relative(uncle) not sure who worked down the Pits(Mines).. Reg wrote he had the biggest calves he had ever seen from pushing Coal filled Trolleys... Could have influenced Reg later as his lower legs were H U G E !!!!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #7520 on: July 17, 2015, 08:06:56 AM »
delts

front press x4 135-165 drop back to 135 x12...did full reps bottom to top and mixed in half reps to nose level and back,,,gives a nice pump
side/front/rear raise x3 used 20's :P was really pumped here delts looked like canteloupes under shirt lol..my delts have come a long way past few yrs i noticed ..
cable uprights using handles seperate grip i like theses you can pull out a bit at top..x4
hammer press 2 sets single arm at time ,then 1 heavy set both hands pressing jerked some reps with 45 and 25 per side,then last set did 45 a side and went slow full reps both hands..

bis
curls full straight bar x3 85/95/105
db curls x3 30/35/40 mixed range motion first 6-8 bottom to mid then 4-6 did full reps both hands together,,again really fatigues muscle
seated curl machine 'stack version padded like scott curl'x3
2 sets hammers 40's x10

forearms
reverse behind back wrist curls x4
cable wrist curls arms on legs roll wrist down pull up as high as u canx4

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #7521 on: July 17, 2015, 08:13:18 AM »
delts

front press x4 135-165 drop back to 135 x12...did full reps bottom to top and mixed in half reps to nose level and back,,,gives a nice pump
side/front/rear raise x3 used 20's :P was really pumped here delts looked like canteloupes under shirt lol..my delts have come a long way past few yrs i noticed ..
cable uprights using handles seperate grip i like theses you can pull out a bit at top..x4
hammer press 2 sets single arm at time ,then 1 heavy set both hands pressing jerked some reps with 45 and 25 per side,then last set did 45 a side and went slow full reps both hands..

bis
curls full straight bar x3 85/95/105
db curls x3 30/35/40 mixed range motion first 6-8 bottom to mid then 4-6 did full reps both hands together,,again really fatigues muscle
seated curl machine 'stack version padded like scott curl'x3
2 sets hammers 40's x10

forearms
reverse behind back wrist curls x4
cable wrist curls arms on legs roll wrist down pull up as high as u canx4

Intelligent workout Steve.. i like partials too or 1 and a half reps. Upright rows sound like you got it working good with the handles.. got to include that tip in my workout when i´m fit.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #7522 on: July 17, 2015, 08:16:32 AM »
Intelligent workout Steve.. i like partials too or 1 and a half reps. Upright rows sound like you got it working good with the handles.. got to include that tip in my workout when i´m fit.
i like mixing it up i rarely do the same workout in order exercises wise 2 x in row,i keep basics and add some stuff in and out,,keeps thing fresh...like the new leg squat reversed on v squat i like them like a front machine squat..

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #7523 on: July 17, 2015, 08:20:30 AM »
i like mixing it up i rarely do the same workout in order exercises wise 2 x in row,i keep basics and add some stuff in and out,,keeps thing fresh...like the new leg squat reversed on v squat i like them like a front machine squat..
well i am going to start again doing a split like Rich... Chest/back, shoulders arms, legs.  Always liked this good old basic split. I had my Son spot me today on the close grip benches...you know it makes sense... ;D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #7524 on: July 17, 2015, 08:22:30 AM »
well i am going to start again doing a split like Rich... Chest/back, shoulders arms, legs.  Always liked this good old basic split. I had my Son spot me today on the close grip benches...you know it makes sense... ;D
his workouts are good,,i do a bit more volume..break up bodyparts push/pull or larger to small,,it all works as long as you do it .