Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Religious Debates & Threads

Jesus did NOT die on the cross: what Islam gets RIGHT about Christianity.

(1/5) > >>

Phantom Spunker:
My brothers and sisters,

When Muslims and Christians come together to engage in healthy theological debates, they often deteriorate into acrimonious and petty squabbles. Indeed, it is the inherently contestable nature of these topics that oftentimes makes agreement seem like an impossibility. That's why today I'd rather focus on something that isn't controversial. I am, of course, referring to the fact that Jesus was not crucified.

Q4:157 states:

And for their saying [JEWS], 'Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah.' And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but another was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.

For sure, the Jews intended to crucify Jesus that day. And, indeed, a crucifixion took place. But it was Allah who intervened and allowed a disciple to take on the appearance of Jesus and assume his place on that lonely wooden tower.

The reason Allah saved him, is that Jesus, great messenger of Allah, shall return during the end times to fulfill the teachings of the Quran and Sunnah and kill the False Messiah:

'By Allah, the son of Mary will descend as a just ruler. He will abolish the cross, kill the swine, and annul the tribute, but he will leave the she-camel such that no one collects from it. He will cause rancor, hatred, and envy to disappear, and he will call people to give their wealth in charity but no one will need it.'

The second coming of Jesus shall bring with it a great return to justice, and we Muslims shall see the true kingdom of Allah re-established on Earth.

113 al-Ṭabarī, Jāmiʻ al-Bayān ‘an Ta’wīl al-Qur’ān, 9:368 verse 4:157.
Muslim, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim, 1:136 #155, kitab al-Iman bab nuzul ‘Isa ibn Maryam.

AbrahamG:
I credit Jesus personally for bringing me to Allah.  The joy I felt when I found out that he did not suffer and die needlessly was so overwhelming that save for watching my son come into this world I've never shed more tears of joy. 

Taffin:

--- Quote from: AbrahamG on April 12, 2022, 03:27:46 PM ---I credit Jesus personally for bringing me to Allah.  The joy I felt when I found out that he did not suffer and die needlessly was so overwhelming that save for watching my son come into this world I've never shed more tears of joy.

--- End quote ---

Careful Abu Ibrahim - Allah makes strong men who do not cry - tears are for the weak women while they have the honour of bearing our Sons - not for us while we wait for news of the birth with the Ummah at our Mosque

Shaitan brings the weakness of weeping only to men who he is trying to tempt into the evil of h0mosexuality and all its perversions (such as wearing pink)

Be strong and resist such temptation - I will pray for you 🤲🏽

IroNat:
All nonsense.

AbrahamG:

--- Quote from: Taffin on April 14, 2022, 09:27:00 AM ---Careful Abu Ibrahim - Allah makes strong men who do not cry - tears are for the weak women while they have the honour of bearing our Sons - not for us while we wait for news of the birth with the Ummah at our Mosque

Shaitan brings the weakness of weeping only to men who he is trying to tempt into the evil of h0mosexuality and all its perversions (such as wearing pink)

Be strong and resist such temptation - I will pray for you 🤲🏽

--- End quote ---

I must right this ship.  ASAP. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version