Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Religious Debates & Threads

Praise Allah. A big hello to Getbiggers around the world.

(1/4) > >>

Mohammed Omari:
Salaam-Alaikum, everyone.

I'm a long-time lurker and I'd just like to say a quick hello and big thank you for making this board more inclusive. I was always too afraid to post before. I read so many hateful comments on here, but now I finally feel as though I can share my bodybuilding journey with you all and enjoy discussions about our various faiths together.

Currently I am doing bicep curl and also eating 5 eggs for breakfast. Should I add protein shake? Also, if anyone wants any advice regarding the Quran, I will always be here to help and guide you.

Thanks,
Mohammed

AbrahamG:

--- Quote from: Mohammed Omari on April 12, 2022, 09:56:41 PM ---Salaam-Alaikum, everyone.

I'm a long-time lurker and I'd just like to say a quick hello and big thank you for making this board more inclusive. I was always too afraid to post before. I read so many hateful comments on here, but now I finally feel as though I can share my bodybuilding journey with you all and enjoy discussions about our various faiths together.

Currently I am doing bicep curl and also eating 5 eggs for breakfast. Should I add protein shake? Also, if anyone wants any advice regarding the Quran, I will always be here to help and guide you.

Thanks,
Mohammed

--- End quote ---

Hope to see more contributions from you going forward.  It can't hurt add a protein shake here or there.  We are trying to changes hearts and minds around here. 

Mohammed Omari:

--- Quote from: AbrahamG on April 12, 2022, 10:22:52 PM ---Hope to see more contributions from you going forward.  It can't hurt add a protein shake here or there.  We are trying to changes hearts and minds around here.

--- End quote ---

Thank you so much, Brother Abraham. You guys are a credit to our religion and the bodybuild board. I hope they make you maderator here. I have ordered Russian Bear protein shake today. Hope I don't get too big. Here is some of my favourite music to train to. Hope you like it.

Taffin:

--- Quote from: Mohammed Omari on April 13, 2022, 12:54:36 AM ---Thank you so much, Brother Abraham. You guys are a credit to our religion and the bodybuild board. I hope they make you maderator here. I have ordered Russian Bear protein shake today. Hope I don't get too big. Here is some of my favourite music to train to. Hope you like it.

--- End quote ---

Salaam Aleikum Brother Mohammed

You need to know that not all whey products are Halal. Whey is actually a by-product of cheese which may or may not be Halal because of the use of rennet in cheese making

Muslims think that if whey is a milk based ingredient then it has to be Halal, but this is not true - did you check this product is not Haram?

Also beware of these non-Halal ingredients in all bodybuilding supplements:

Cholic Acid
Maltitol
L-Cystine
L-Cysteine
Lanoline
Lac, Shellac
Edible bone phospate
Gelatin
Cochineal Extract
Carmine

Hope this helps :)