Author Topic: Lebron James all time number 1 total points NBA.  (Read 4651 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Lebron James all time number 1 total points NBA.
« Reply #75 on: February 14, 2023, 07:26:07 AM »
F

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #76 on: February 14, 2023, 05:24:45 PM »
I’m not sure how people can have serious conversations that there is anyone better than Jordan.  It must be a generational thing.

Jordan’s competition is the likes of Ruth and Ali i.e. legends/mythical figures, not other basketball players.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: February 14, 2023, 05:59:37 PM »
what the graphics don't convey is context

MJ
6 Finals
6 finals wins
No game 7s
3 peat (x2)
All done in the span 8 years
Retired between 3 peats (everyone seems to under estimate just how more difficult the second 3 peat became because of this)

LBJ
10 finals appearances
4 finals wins (lol)
No 3 peats
1 repeat championship
Swept twice
Lost by the largest finals margin in history
All done in 20 years of team hopping, deck stacking and town skipping when the scene went south

Plus 10 scoring titles vs only 1.  Defensive player of the year and mvp in the same year for MJ.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #78 on: February 14, 2023, 06:03:51 PM »
Havlicek was an overrated chucker.  Career 20.8 points per game on 43.9% shooting, playing against semi-pro competition who needed offseason jobs.  Yawn.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #79 on: February 14, 2023, 06:31:27 PM »
Guys, The national sports talking heads are already putting Mahomes second or third all-time.

Don't get me wrong, I really like the kid, and he's get the best first five years as a starter, but he's got to win at least two more to be put into any conversation, of the top 2-3.

Nobody is touching Brady right now, and I think he has a long way to catch Montana (nobody talks about Bradshaw's 4)

But the kid is amazing. Remember, Eli has two rings. Peyton has tew rings, and was considered much better than his brother

Drew Brees only has one ring, so does Aaron Rodgers. Do you guys already consider Patrick to be better than those quarterbacks?

Remember, Eli has 2 rings.....nobody considers him in the same stratosphere as Patrick Mahomes.

Marino, was better than Eli. He just doesn't have a ring.

Jim Kelly, was probably better than Eli, he went to 4 strait Superbowls.

Phil Simms, was probably better than Eli.

Ring counting means only so much, unless you have 7, been to 10, and still have most of the records, on top of that.

But this is about Mahomes...... 8)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: February 15, 2023, 12:54:37 AM »
Guys, The national sports talking heads are already putting Mahomes second or third all-time.

Don't get me wrong, I really like the kid, and he's get the best first five years as a starter, but he's got to win at least two more to be put into any conversation, of the top 2-3.

Nobody is touching Brady right now, and I think he has a long way to catch Montana (nobody talks about Bradshaw's 4)

But the kid is amazing. Remember, Eli has two rings. Peyton has tew rings, and was considered much better than his brother

Drew Brees only has one ring, so does Aaron Rodgers. Do you guys already consider Patrick to be better than those quarterbacks?

Remember, Eli has 2 rings.....nobody considers him in the same stratosphere as Patrick Mahomes.

Marino, was better than Eli. He just doesn't have a ring.

Jim Kelly, was probably better than Eli, he went to 4 strait Superbowls.

Phil Simms, was probably better than Eli.

Ring counting means only so much, unless you have 7, been to 10, and still have most of the records, on top of that.

But this is about Mahomes...... 8)
Mahomes isn't even the best QB in the NFL right now.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: February 15, 2023, 06:49:57 AM »
Mahomes isn't even the best QB in the NFL right now.
Brady just retired, so who could it possibly be? Don't say Josh Allen or Joe Burrow either.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #82 on: February 15, 2023, 07:08:24 AM »
Brady just retired, so who could it possibly be? Don't say Josh Allen or Joe Burrow either.

I don't like how "Bron-Bron" stole your nickname!! 

King Shizzo > King James

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: February 15, 2023, 09:46:35 AM »
;D  current rankings
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: February 15, 2023, 10:01:37 AM »
 ;D
F

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: February 15, 2023, 10:56:49 AM »
I don't like how "Bron-Bron" stole your nickname!! 

King Shizzo > King James

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: February 16, 2023, 01:48:06 AM »
Joe Burrow by far. He took the Bengals to the Super Bowl last year with the worst OLine in history to probably ever make the playoffs. He is 3-1 against Mahomes and the Chiefs and would have won the AFC again this year had 3 OLinemen not been out plus some shady calls. Completely transformed a terrible team as soon as he entered the league.