Author Topic: MONSTER DADDY WADDY STRIATIONS ULTIMATE MAN  (Read 51194 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
MONSTER DADDY WADDY STRIATIONS ULTIMATE MAN
« on: August 31, 2006, 06:21:11 PM »

just ate a bunch of  tasty sugary and fat food to boost my intramuscular triglyceride levels
A

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: MONSTER DADDY WADDY STRIATIONS ULTIMATE MAN
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2006, 06:22:29 PM »
Nice cuts daddywaddy!
just push some weight!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2006, 06:22:58 PM »
i dont know really to tell you the truth, but i think im the fuckin pimp daddy of all timez
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2006, 06:25:03 PM »
Nice cuts daddywaddy!

the funny thing is alex i still have plenty of bodyfat to lose before i look serge nubretesssc. i had a long day at work today was the first day i didnt workout in about 4 weeks kinda feels good not to workout once in a while and really pig out. i didnt sleep well last night dreaming about all the champion chips i will win in my life time, and work today was busy
A

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2006, 06:29:09 PM »
the funny thing is alex i still have plenty of bodyfat to lose before i look serge nubretesssc. i had a long day at work today was the first day i didnt workout in about 4 weeks kinda feels good not to workout once in a while and really pig out. i didnt sleep well last night dreaming about all the champion chips i will win in my life time, and work today was busy

Tell me more about these champion chips you plan on conquering.
just push some weight!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2006, 06:30:09 PM »
i wouldve worked out today but had faaaaaaar too much food on my stomach to workout and im still eating hahaha. i have much better workouts the day AFTER i pig out, then my workouts get progressivly worse until i have the next pig out day when dieting, write thsi down children and study the ways of the waddy
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2006, 06:32:40 PM »
Tell me more about these champion chips you plan on conquering.

these champion chips are little special chips that i plan on feeding all of the weightlifting children of the world when i become the 'antichrist'
A

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2006, 06:33:37 PM »
these champion chips are little special chips that i plan on feeding all of the weightlifting children of the world when i become the 'antichrist'

You just lost all ot the support you had from me.
just push some weight!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2006, 06:34:52 PM »

i hopes my termenology is not too offensive, i am a man of goodwill and harmonious intuitions. im am not really an 'antichrist' this is just what they call me in the bible, i am really a good guy. i love u all
A

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2006, 06:35:09 PM »
daddy waddy, tell the truth, you just smoked a fat one and you're eating a bag of cheetos right now aren't you?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2006, 06:36:27 PM »
You just lost all ot the support you had from me.

alexxx i need your support my friend, i dont feel like totally getting in a religuous debate, i am a man of goodwill , i beleive in a god, there are 10000's of faiths who are you or i to say which 'faith' is right my friend. i am here to do only good
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2006, 06:40:43 PM »
daddy waddy, tell the truth, you just smoked a fat one and you're eating a bag of cheetos right now aren't you?

well i dont exactly like devulging peices of my daily life, i would say it is a possibility on any giving day though, i will think that after eating this food my intramuscular triglyceride levels are full

but cannaboids do stimulate our natural cannaboids in the brain, also cannibis blocks some oxygen which inturn makes us work harder which is good, sort of like running at high altitudes
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2006, 06:41:37 PM »
Legendary advice.  Tell them what to eat so they can be a ripped God. Educate them on the ways of a warrior.

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2006, 06:42:19 PM »
well i dont exactly like devulging peices of my daily life, i would say it is a possibility on any giving day though, i will think that after eating this food my intramuscular triglyceride levels are full

but cannaboids do stimulate our natural cannaboids in the brain, also cannibis blocks some oxygen which inturn makes us work harder which is good, sort of like running at high altitudes

I'll take that as a yes...peace be with you my brother

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2006, 06:44:28 PM »
Legendary advice.  Tell them what to eat so they can be a ripped God. Educate them on the ways of a warrior.

adonis- must we spoon feed all these twisted apes? why cant they be enlightend like our superior race?
A

AVBG

« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2006, 06:47:31 PM »
Legendary advice.  Tell them what to eat so they can be a ripped God. Educate them on the ways of a warrior.

Monster love between two adult men who speaketh crap..  ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2006, 06:50:32 PM »
yesterday was a fantastic workout. while the juiceheads were working out in groups of 6-8 lifting heavy dumbells resting atleast 5-10 minutes between sets everyone one of them looked a bloated mess doing dumbell rows with 100 or so pounds. pie weight for me considering they only did 2 or 3 sets, i would do atleast 40 sets with that weight. they had no lines, while they had bloat and size my physique was superior, and my face was beautiful looking in the mirror last night i was truly  a great man, i would feel the envious stares radiating on my skin like as if it were the ozone layer protecting me from all the nonsensical myths about overtraining and other mythical nonsensitivy
A

AVBG

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2006, 06:51:57 PM »
yesterday was a fantastic workout. while the juiceheads were working out in groups of 6-8 lifting heavy dumbells resting atleast 5-10 minutes between sets everyone one of them looked a bloated mess doing dumbell rows with 100 or so pounds. pie weight for me considering they only did 2 or 3 sets, i would do atleast 40 sets with that weight. they had no lines, while they had bloat and size my physique was superior, and my face was beautiful looking in the mirror last night i was truly  a great man, i would feel the envious stares radiating on my skin like as if it were the ozone layer protecting me from all the nonsensical myths about overtraining and other mythical nonsensitivy

LOL  ;D ::) :-X

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2006, 06:52:12 PM »
i take it back alexx i am not going to be the antichrist, i thought for a second the bible was referring to me, but i dont know, i dont want to lose one of my great friends the GREAT ALEXX MAN BEAST!
A

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2006, 06:53:38 PM »
Daddywaddy I am sorry and this has nothing to do with your physique but your a fucking retard, did you graduate from school, did you even attend a school with English as the primary language. Sorry but these ?'s must be asked ;D
I

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2006, 06:55:16 PM »
Daddywaddy I am sorry and this has nothing to do with your physique but your a fucking retard, did your graduate from school, did you even attend a school with english as the primary language. Sorry but these ?'s must be asked ;D

actually there was a shooting at my old highschool yesterday at orange high in hillsboro northcarolina it was all over the news here, anothere wannabee trenchcoat killer, what a fool i could have inspired him to lift weights instead of shooting people
A

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2006, 06:56:11 PM »
What's with all the man on man love on these boards lately?  :-X Kinda creepy.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2006, 06:56:23 PM »
i love this
$

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2006, 06:56:28 PM »
i take it back alexx i am not going to be the antichrist, i thought for a second the bible was referring to me, but i dont know, i dont want to lose one of my great friends the GREAT ALEXX MAN BEAST!

Ok. We are still friends in Iron.
just push some weight!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2006, 06:57:51 PM »

just ate a bunch of  tasty sugary and fat food to boost my intramuscular triglyceride levels

Good pictures.  Striations are on point and pretty good.  Obviously due to the high sugar content you had...... ;D

Sigh....I wish I was 21 again....
A