Author Topic: cottonseed oil or flaxseed oil?  (Read 3396 times)

blaster

• Getbig III
  • If bodybuilding was easy, everyone would be big!
cottonseed oil or flaxseed oil?
« on: November 11, 2005, 06:46:33 PM »
I'm making my own gear and already have flaxseed oil. Can I put my pellets in that instead of cottonseed oil, which is apparently hard to find where I live?

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
Re: cottonseed oil or flaxseed oil?
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2005, 09:22:07 PM »
i would go online and order cottonseed oil, i love that stuff, made my tren painless! go to www.finafarm.com they should help u out.

muscle
muscle

jpeso

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2005, 09:25:03 AM »
I've been reading up in homebrew...how difficult is this?  Looks pretty simple.  It looks SOOOO much safer when you don't have to trust UG labs.  If you can't tell, this is coming from someone who got BURNED!

blaster

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2005, 01:43:35 PM »
I've been reading up in homebrew...how difficult is this?  Looks pretty simple.  It looks SOOOO much safer when you don't have to trust UG labs.  If you can't tell, this is coming from someone who got BURNED!

Cool dude. But would u use flaxseed oil? And on it's own, or do I need a disolving agent as well? I was going to inject it subcultaneously rather than intramuscularly, because these pelltes are designed not to go into the muscle. However, if I grind them up, which I will have to do, that makes them faster to dissolve and therefore I should go intramuscular, right?

jpeso

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2005, 08:29:42 AM »
EVERYTHING I've read indicate that these should be for Intramuscular injection.  I've read that there is some degree of absorption from sub-q shots, but I obviously when dealing with these things, we have to be as accurate as possible.  I don't know what percent is absorbed sub-q, but I imagine it depends on depth, fat content, substance injected....

blaster

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2005, 03:53:56 PM »
EVERYTHING I've read indicate that these should be for Intramuscular injection.  I've read that there is some degree of absorption from sub-q shots, but I obviously when dealing with these things, we have to be as accurate as possible.  I don't know what percent is absorbed sub-q, but I imagine it depends on depth, fat content, substance injected....

BUT FLAX OR SESAME OIL?!?!?!?!?!

PHARK ME!

massivemann

• Getbig II
  • Hit me up on aim!
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2005, 09:14:52 PM »
if you need help let me know and i can help you out..pm me if needed
OFFSHOREIRONcom