Author Topic: September 11. Never forget...  (Read 33553 times)

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
Re: September 11. Never forget...
« Reply #50 on: September 10, 2009, 11:25:46 PM »
What NEVER FORGET means is . . . NEVER FORGET HOW MUCH IT HURT YOU EMOTIONALLY . . . NEVER FORGET HOW ANGRY IT MADE YOU . . . NEVER FORGET HOW BADLY YOU WISHED YOU COULD UNLEASH ALL OUR B-2 BOMBERS AND NUCLEAR SUBS TO EXCITEDLY, RIGHTEOUSLY, GENOCIDALLY KILL EVERY MAN, WOMAN, AND CHILD, DECIMATE EVERY SINGLE BUILDING TO ITS FOUNDATION, AND ALTOGETHER POISON THE EARTH OF SAID PEOPLES FOR THE NEXT 100 YEARS, IN WIPING OUT EVERY SQUARE INCH OF IRAN, IRAQ, LIBYA, PALESTINE, SYRIA, SAUDI ARABIA, EGYPT, SUDAN, ETHIOPIA, SOMALIA, PAKISTAN, AFGHANISTAN, AND EVERY OTHER SINGLE MUSLIM NATION IN THE WORLD, ALLIES OR NOT BE DAMNED, WITH THE SAME MINDLESS, BRAINWASHED, DROOLING, DERANGED, SCREAMING INTERNAL MADNESS THAT THEY ATTACKED US WITH IN MUNICH, THEN THE ACHILLE LAURO, THEN PAN AM 103, THEN THE ORIGINAL WTC ATTACK, THEN THE USS COLE ATTACK, THEN 9/11 (AND ALL THESE OTHERS HERE:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/bloggers/1876534/posts),

BECAUSE ISLAMIC FANATICISM IS THE GREATEST THREAT TO CIVILIZATION AND HUMANITY IN ALL OF RECORDED HISTORY, FAR CRAZIER THAN EVEN THE NAZIS, THEY WILL NOT STOP UNTIL WE ARE ALL DEAD OR THEY ARE ALL DEAD - PERIOD - AND I KNOW, EVEN THOUGH IN AMERICAN HISTORY ONLY FIVE REAL MEN HAVE EVER BEEN BORN - HARRY S. TRUMAN, BARRY GOLDWATER, CURTIS LEMAY, GEORGE S. PATTON AND RONALD REAGAN (THE ONLY MEN WITH THE COHONES TO USE NUKES, IMO) - A GREAT YOUNG MAN REACHING MIDDLE-AGE SOMEWHERE IN AMERICA TODAY, MOTHERFUCKING RAISED ON REAGAN, WILL WIN THE PRESIDENCY SOMEDAY . . .

AND WHEN HE DOES, IF WE NEVER FORGET, WHEN THAT DAY COMES AND THOSE FOOLS STRIKE US WITH ORCHESTRATED, SIMULTANEOUS MULTIPLE CAR AND TRUCK BOMBS IN MULTIPLE CITIES, AS SMALL CELLS STORM CROWDED AREAS WITH AUTOMATIC WEAPONS AND BOMBS STRAPPED TO THEIR BODIES, ALL AT THE SAME TIME ON THE SAME DAY, THAT GREAT MAN MOTHERFUCKING RAISED ON REAGAN, WHOEVER HE IS, WILL NOT RESPOND LIKE AN INTESTINAL WEAKLING COWARD FAGGIT LIKE GEORGE W. BUSH AND DICK CHENEY (HOW IRONIC TO ME THAT THEY ARE THOUGHT OF AS HARD ASSES), NO, HE WILL RIGHTEOUSLY MURDER TENS OF MILLIONS, I HOPE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS, AND I WILL STAND UP AND DECLARE HIM A GOD AND THE GREATEST MAN THAT EVER LIVED, BECAUSE HE WILL HAVE DONE WHAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE SEPTEMBER 12TH, 2001!!!!!!!!!!!!!  BUT . . . ONLY IF WE NEVER FORGET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

AMEN!!!!!!!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 10, 2009, 11:41:19 PM »
as tragic as the event is, there were a lot more mass killings that caused a lot more victims that received only a tiny fraction of attention/ horror of what 9/11 got.

i recently saw a banned commercial on how a score of planes entered new york awaiting to penetrate buildings, as a statement on how an event like the tsunami is fastely forgotten but caused a lot more deaths.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2009, 12:24:02 AM »
What NEVER FORGET means is . . . NEVER FORGET HOW MUCH IT HURT YOU EMOTIONALLY . . . NEVER FORGET HOW ANGRY IT MADE YOU . . . NEVER FORGET HOW BADLY YOU WISHED YOU COULD UNLEASH ALL OUR B-2 BOMBERS AND NUCLEAR SUBS TO EXCITEDLY, RIGHTEOUSLY, GENOCIDALLY KILL EVERY MAN, WOMAN, AND CHILD, DECIMATE EVERY SINGLE BUILDING TO ITS FOUNDATION, AND ALTOGETHER POISON THE EARTH OF SAID PEOPLES FOR THE NEXT 100 YEARS, IN WIPING OUT EVERY SQUARE INCH OF IRAN, IRAQ, LIBYA, PALESTINE, SYRIA, SAUDI ARABIA, EGYPT, SUDAN, ETHIOPIA, SOMALIA, PAKISTAN, AFGHANISTAN, AND EVERY OTHER SINGLE MUSLIM NATION IN THE WORLD, ALLIES OR NOT BE DAMNED, WITH THE SAME MINDLESS, BRAINWASHED, DROOLING, DERANGED, SCREAMING INTERNAL MADNESS THAT THEY ATTACKED US WITH IN MUNICH, THEN THE ACHILLE LAURO, THEN PAN AM 103, THEN THE ORIGINAL WTC ATTACK, THEN THE USS COLE ATTACK, THEN 9/11 (AND ALL THESE OTHERS HERE:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/bloggers/1876534/posts),

BECAUSE ISLAMIC FANATICISM IS THE GREATEST THREAT TO CIVILIZATION AND HUMANITY IN ALL OF RECORDED HISTORY, FAR CRAZIER THAN EVEN THE NAZIS, THEY WILL NOT STOP UNTIL WE ARE ALL DEAD OR THEY ARE ALL DEAD - PERIOD - AND I KNOW, EVEN THOUGH IN AMERICAN HISTORY ONLY FIVE REAL MEN HAVE EVER BEEN BORN - HARRY S. TRUMAN, BARRY GOLDWATER, CURTIS LEMAY, GEORGE S. PATTON AND RONALD REAGAN (THE ONLY MEN WITH THE COHONES TO USE NUKES, IMO) - A GREAT YOUNG MAN REACHING MIDDLE-AGE SOMEWHERE IN AMERICA TODAY, MOTHERFUCKING RAISED ON REAGAN, WILL WIN THE PRESIDENCY SOMEDAY . . .

AND WHEN HE DOES, IF WE NEVER FORGET, WHEN THAT DAY COMES AND THOSE FOOLS STRIKE US WITH ORCHESTRATED, SIMULTANEOUS MULTIPLE CAR AND TRUCK BOMBS IN MULTIPLE CITIES, AS SMALL CELLS STORM CROWDED AREAS WITH AUTOMATIC WEAPONS AND BOMBS STRAPPED TO THEIR BODIES, ALL AT THE SAME TIME ON THE SAME DAY, THAT GREAT MAN MOTHERFUCKING RAISED ON REAGAN, WHOEVER HE IS, WILL NOT RESPOND LIKE AN INTESTINAL WEAKLING COWARD FAGGIT LIKE GEORGE W. BUSH AND DICK CHENEY (HOW IRONIC TO ME THAT THEY ARE THOUGHT OF AS HARD ASSES), NO, HE WILL RIGHTEOUSLY MURDER TENS OF MILLIONS, I HOPE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS, AND I WILL STAND UP AND DECLARE HIM A GOD AND THE GREATEST MAN THAT EVER LIVED, BECAUSE HE WILL HAVE DONE WHAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE SEPTEMBER 12TH, 2001!!!!!!!!!!!!!  BUT . . . ONLY IF WE NEVER FORGET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

You are being just as fanatic as those muslims but don't realise it...

Or then you are joking, I truly hope so...

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2009, 12:27:27 AM »
who fucking cares  ::)

right now i have to pay lots of bills, banks make me crazy, studies, relationships, my private life etc

"911" is down in the shiter for me.  ::)

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2009, 12:29:33 AM »
who fucking cares  ::)

That's the spirit.  ;)

I must say, I'm more worried about the sick attitudes of Americans than those crazy muslims. Muslims throw rocks into each other most of the time while Americans...they have the toys and they feel so so superior...

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2009, 12:38:37 AM »
how about Israel ::)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2009, 01:27:01 AM »
how about Israel ::)

you cant question them, Mars, they are jewish...the Holocaust rendered them immune to ANY criticism for all time in the western world. Israel and anything they do/have done is completely innocent and righteous.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2009, 01:41:23 AM »
you cant question them, Mars, they are jewish...the Holocaust rendered them immune to ANY criticism for all time in the western world. Israel and anything they do/have done is completely innocent and righteous.

total truth, imagine what an uproar it would cause in the world if the palestinians did what the israelies are doing.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2009, 01:44:30 AM »
total truth, imagine what an uproar it would cause in the world if the palestinians did what the israelies are doing.
Pretty much the same as americans doing to middle eastern countrys  ;)
They fight back and they are the evil ones but look at the bigger picture , why did they bomb the twin towers in no way am I condoning the action but ever heard of karma.

spinnis

« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2009, 03:09:04 AM »
no one can tell me one can knock down two buildings to the ground with two planes, some dirty games have been played. its only that people cant comprehend. theres a lot going on behind the screens as well. people are too ignorant.

and they BOTH fell better then most demolition jobs.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2009, 03:13:31 AM »
Sad how liberals forgot about it on September 12.

Nobody remembers the 1000s of Afghan civilians killed in the months afterwards. 9/11 is obviously immensely sad though, just a shame literally no Americans seem to realise why it happened.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2009, 03:15:12 AM »
Nobody remembers the 1000s of Afghan civilians killed in the months afterwards. 9/11 is obviously immensely sad though, just a shame literally no Americans seem to realise why it happened.
Yup , spot on I_T

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2009, 03:16:05 AM »
Sad how liberals forgot about it on September 12.
i am a liberal and served in the armed services of this country WTF have you done 'cept run your fukkin ignorant dwarf midget mouth?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2009, 03:19:18 AM »
i am a liberal and served in the armed services of this country WTF have you done 'cept run your fukkin ignorant dwarf midget mouth?
Arnt you german BDB?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #64 on: September 11, 2009, 03:21:21 AM »
no, i have business in germany and go there several times a year

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 11, 2009, 03:24:05 AM »
You are being just as fanatic as those muslims but don't realise it...

Or then you are joking, I truly hope so...
I don't think he's joking, or if he is, there are plenty who would voice the same seriously.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 11, 2009, 03:26:53 AM »
same here, and how the hell could you forget about it anyway lol... You would have to live on a deserted island.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #67 on: September 11, 2009, 04:12:38 AM »
MuscleMediaVidan destroying "240 is (oh brother)" from every angle.

Ron will you take me up on the sake bomb challenge?

No, this anniversary is not one to talk about politics.  Only to remember the victims in our prayers. 

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #68 on: September 11, 2009, 04:53:43 AM »

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #69 on: September 11, 2009, 04:58:07 AM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #70 on: September 11, 2009, 05:19:46 AM »

Who cares about the Afghan civilians?  ??? the Taliban doesn't why should we?

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #71 on: September 11, 2009, 06:22:33 AM »
Lots of disrespectful scumbags in this thread  :-\

exactly. maybe their family/friends should have been a casualty of 9/11, then they would have felt the pain a bit more
Get Big, or Die Trying

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #72 on: September 11, 2009, 06:30:03 AM »

Hell yeah!  A lot of whiny little bitches in this thread jealous of the greatness of the United States.....we do whatever the fuck we want, when we want.  8)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #73 on: September 11, 2009, 07:39:51 AM »
Who cares about the Afghan civilians?  ??? the Taliban doesn't why should we?
But you're right. The Taliban does not give one flying fvck about civilians.

I can understand them trying to kill us. Don't like it, but I understand it.

I'll never get why they set off car bombs in the vicinity of no military target. Zero respect for the innocent.
G

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V