Author Topic: Rob Terry "NATURAL"......HAHAHAHAHAHAHA  (Read 28587 times)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: Rob Terry "NATURAL"......HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
« Reply #50 on: July 18, 2010, 08:31:03 AM »
I saw Rob Terry in person when I was living in Tampa, FL.  He came into Calta's 24 Hr Fitness to workout once.  Some guy close by told me he was a famous wrestler, but b/c I dont watch wrestling I had no idea who he was until I saw this thread. 

He was doing bench presses with 405 lbs and had his grip very close together in order to get more range of motion for his pecs im guessing.  some guy comes up to him and was like, "your doing it all wrong....you need to spread your hands further apart.."  He just ignored him and kept lifting.

Rob was one of the biggest bbers ive seen in real life.  dude was unreal.  i think its how tall he is as well that made him look huge.  6'5 is pretty tall.

LMAO!  Are you serious?  Some dude actually said that to him?  What a twink!  Yeah he's doing it all wrong LOL. 

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #51 on: July 18, 2010, 09:42:39 AM »
"A" for effort Bob..  ::)

What the fuck.  Now I have to see people like gh15 getting more action than me. >:(
No Worries 4 me

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #52 on: July 18, 2010, 01:33:10 PM »
Whereabouts pal?
My missus is Welsh and lives in Cardiff.

I train at Peak Physique off Newport road when I am down there.
Decent lifters gym.

No way, I totally live there. Yeah Peak Physique is where the proper lifters go, I go to DW gym in Leckwith. It has 50kg dumbells which is about enough for me at the moment  ;D Cardiff's not huge, I've probably bumped into your missus, does she work in Cardiff? Where are you from when you're not in Cardiff then?

Rob Terry's from Swansea, he used to train at Burns Gym. Now he probably trains at some American hyper mega global compu-gym.

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: July 18, 2010, 04:57:38 PM »
No way, I totally live there. Yeah Peak Physique is where the proper lifters go, I go to DW gym in Leckwith. It has 50kg dumbells which is about enough for me at the moment  ;D Cardiff's not huge, I've probably bumped into your missus, does she work in Cardiff? Where are you from when you're not in Cardiff then?

Rob Terry's from Swansea, he used to train at Burns Gym. Now he probably trains at some American hyper mega global compu-gym.

Yeah the gf is born and raised in Cardiff.
Unfortunately I am from the NW of England when not in Wales. I find ppl friendlier down there and I like the approachability.

I struggle deceiphering the Valley boys when they start talking pure non sensical dialect but on the whole there is a much better demeanour of people.

Only thing I found was the town centre just cant accomodate with night venues for the amount of people that go out. Its madness there.

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #54 on: July 19, 2010, 06:11:13 AM »
Yeah the gf is born and raised in Cardiff.
Unfortunately I am from the NW of England when not in Wales. I find ppl friendlier down there and I like the approachability.

I struggle deceiphering the Valley boys when they start talking pure non sensical dialect but on the whole there is a much better demeanour of people.

Only thing I found was the town centre just cant accomodate with night venues for the amount of people that go out. Its madness there.

Cardiff is my favourite place to get on the piss in the UK - hardly any attitude and absolutely essence chicks everywhere you look.

Swansea's Wind street is also an awesome night out.

He looks like he's from Swansea. I bet he's no stranger to the skintight t-shirt and Armani beenie hat combo.

Bob Bonham

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: July 19, 2010, 07:22:01 AM »
did I say natural ? I said clean.
you guys are so quick to put people down and follow like sheep ,you don't conprehend the words

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: July 19, 2010, 08:09:53 AM »
Cardiff is my favourite place to get on the piss in the UK - hardly any attitude and absolutely essence chicks everywhere you look.

Swansea's Wind street is also an awesome night out.

He looks like he's from Swansea. I bet he's no stranger to the skintight t-shirt and Armani beenie hat combo.

LOL
The Welsh do have the chicks, gotta admit it. Wider gene pool and all that  ;)

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 19, 2010, 09:14:16 AM »
Terry Funk is natural

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 19, 2010, 09:44:08 AM »
LOL
The Welsh do have the chicks, gotta admit it. Wider gene pool and all that  ;)

you can say that again...! i'd fight mike tyson to get a sniff of imogen thomas  :P

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #59 on: July 19, 2010, 10:06:28 AM »
you can say that again...! i'd fight mike tyson to get a sniff of imogen thomas  :P

WOW,what a knockout :o

....some kinda body on dis one!

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 19, 2010, 10:09:50 AM »

A disgusting creature she is...for not letting me fuck her.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #61 on: July 19, 2010, 10:35:17 AM »
did I say natural ? I said clean.
you guys are so quick to put people down and follow like sheep ,you don't conprehend the words

Fuck off. You said the muscle doesn't look "roid built". Here we have a steroid addict who's been on since early teens and his muscle isn't steroid built? When did he build this "clean muscle"? ::)

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #62 on: July 19, 2010, 10:55:03 AM »
Fuck off. You said the muscle doesn't look "roid built". Here we have a steroid addict who's been on since early teens and his muscle isn't steroid built? When did he build this "clean muscle"? ::)

maybe his ''clean muscle'' was built from getting his protein intake from Bob's tap ::)

what is he an expert in? lying,being a schmoe ::)
Thunderdome approved

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #63 on: July 19, 2010, 11:43:44 AM »
when i competed as a jnr, few of my palls competed against him.... they are all shell shocked from the natural claims, same as when he claimed natty at muscle mania... lot of eye rolling going on!

Stavios

« Reply #64 on: July 19, 2010, 10:30:21 PM »
I was with Rob  to day. I believe he is clean. Big frame, the muscle he built is solid not bloated roid temp muscle. I would say 10 to 12 % bodyfat not 7 or 8

Fuck you

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #65 on: July 19, 2010, 11:14:39 PM »