Author Topic: The True Adonis Diet Works (Pictures Included)  (Read 91443 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: The True Adonis Diet Works (Pictures Included)
« Reply #200 on: June 03, 2013, 07:05:04 PM »
Any plans on competing again?

Nope, working on becoming an NPC official next year as well as a being a supplement rep for the expos.    
A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #201 on: June 03, 2013, 07:06:19 PM »
What in the fuck is this ?

He/She/It looks like Zach Roleoff 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: June 03, 2013, 07:08:15 PM »
You look awesome Vince, haters gonna hate

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #203 on: June 03, 2013, 07:37:47 PM »

Nope, working on becoming an NPC official next year as well as a being a supplement rep for the expos.    

holy crap! You should at least look the part.

You look utterly horrible!
X

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #204 on: June 03, 2013, 07:43:25 PM »
Worst black genetics I have ever seen. No offense bro.
young jimmy walker on the other end spectrum,,,

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #205 on: June 03, 2013, 08:43:20 PM »

Chuckle......everyone who is chiming in waited until I left the thread along before they responded.  Compared to Keith, none of you are even making me bother to even care.  

Today....had some Chuck Steak and salad with blueberries and vingerette dressing, One fudge brownie, and grilled some catfish nuggets and rice for dinner for about 1900 calories today.  However, all future logs and pictures will be posted to Anabolic Mayhem at http://www.anabolicmayhem.com.

Thank you and have a great night    

Keith would have been laughing his ass off at Goodrum's recent "progress".  

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: June 03, 2013, 08:50:11 PM »
Vince looks like he was bitten by a Brown Recluse

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: June 04, 2013, 01:38:45 AM »
Seems like this got skimmed over, but this is Vince's husband for Galeniko or any others who didnt know

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #208 on: June 04, 2013, 01:54:10 AM »
Seems like this got skimmed over, but this is Vince's husband for Galeniko or any others who didnt know

Thanks. Now my wife will be chastising me for a lack of libido for weeks.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #209 on: June 04, 2013, 01:56:37 AM »
wadda mess  ::)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #210 on: June 04, 2013, 03:27:09 AM »

'We can't stop here, this is bat banjo country.'

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #211 on: June 04, 2013, 04:25:56 AM »
That kid can look in two different directions at once - I'm jealous.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #212 on: June 04, 2013, 04:27:47 AM »

Chuckle......everyone who is chiming in waited until I left the thread along before they responded.  Compared to Keith, none of you are even making me bother to even care. 

Today....had some Chuck Steak and salad with blueberries and vingerette dressing, One fudge brownie, and grilled some catfish nuggets and rice for dinner for about 1900 calories today.  However, all future logs and pictures will be posted to Anabolic Mayhem at http://www.anabolicmayhem.com.

Thank you and have a great night   

I thought Vissy was white?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #213 on: June 04, 2013, 05:36:20 AM »

I thought they broke up?
O

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #214 on: June 04, 2013, 05:37:14 AM »
Not after this epic pounding....BP 200/140 and the only vein visible on his body is pulsating on his temple.  

Hahaha.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #215 on: June 04, 2013, 05:57:36 AM »
 :-X
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #216 on: June 04, 2013, 07:47:58 AM »

Ah, therein lies the rub kneading the fat off of Vince’s body. It’s an ultimatum. Queen Vichyssoise has extropic strabismus, a wandering eye that betrays an inner desire to leave or move out.  Subsequently, we perceive an urgent demand motivating Sir Goodrum of V: you better lose that weight Vincenzo, or risk losing your love to the sous-chef on your left doing 90lbs stiff-legged deads in bicycle shorts.  

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #217 on: June 04, 2013, 07:49:24 AM »
I swear to God, this whole vince/vissy shit is straight out of a movie.

Can't make this stuff up, God has a sick sense of humour.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: June 04, 2013, 07:58:25 AM »

Ah, therein lies the rub kneading the fat off of Vince’s body. It’s an ultimatum. Queen Vichyssoise has extropic strabismus, a wandering eye that belies an inner desire to leave or move out.  Subsequently, we perceive an urgent demand motivating Sir Goodrum of V: you better lose that weight Vincenzo, or risk losing your love to the sous-chef on your left doing 90lbs stiff-legged deads in bicycle shorts.  

Well played good friend, well played!

I've also often wondered about Queen Vissy's true intentions. I just don't know whether he is with Melvin for true love or if it's due to Melvin's fame, notoriety and wealth by way of the bodybuilding industry. Queen Vissy knows very well that he won't ever meet someone like Melvin, but he does seem a little disingenuous and his ways, which leads me to believe that he is sticking with Melvin for the monetary benefits and the perks of being with a bodybuilding industry celebrity.

Melvin owns his own home, car, workout studio, online forum/supplement store and pre-paid legal services. Surely, Queen Vissy has done the math and realizes that he is practically sitting on a winning, lottery ticket and so as long as he keeps his carnal desires at bay, Melvin won't brush him off.

I just hope Vissy doesn't break Melvin's heart at the end, because hell has no fury like a Goodrum scorned.

"1"

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: June 04, 2013, 08:02:48 AM »

I've also often wondered about Queen Vissy's true intentions. I just don't know whether he is with Melvin for true love or if it's due to Melvin's fame, notoriety and wealth by way of the bodybuilding industry. Queen Vissy knows very well that he won't ever meet someone like Melvin, but he does seem a little disingenuous and his ways, which leads me to believe that he is sticking with Melvin for the monetary benefits and the perks of being with a bodybuilding industry celebrity.

Melvin owns his own home, car, workout studio, online forum/supplement store and pre-paid legal services. Surely, Queen Vissy has done the math and realizes that he is practically sitting on a winning, lottery ticket and so as long as he keeps his carnal desires at bay, Melvin won't brush him off.

I just hope Vissy doesn't break Melvin's heart at the end, because hell has no fury like a Goodrum scorned.

"1"

well played sir  ;D
T

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #220 on: June 04, 2013, 08:03:18 AM »
You can see the psychology at work in this thread. For the first time in a long time, Vince won and Galeniko lost. It all goes back to our school days and extends beyond. Vince is naturally endomorphic, and gets fat very easily. You can't see his muscle but looking at the arms, and forearms (the shirt covers up everything else) there is muscle under the bodyfat.

Galeniko is ectomorphic, and can't put on size. He resorts to pining himself with anabolics. Without the anabolics he looks like Justin Beiber. After Vince makes the comment, Galeniko melts down, and goes for the junior highschool homo angle as a basis of attack but goes overboard. So overboard, you know the comment bothered him because inside, he knows it is true.

At some point Galeniko goes off steriods and weighs 150 lbs with a 13 inch arms. Vince although fat, will be at 235 lbs with 18 inch arms. In the natural order of things whether in the schoolyard, bar, or gym, the bulky guy will get more respect then the string bean, all other things being equal of course.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #221 on: June 04, 2013, 08:07:53 AM »
I took some new pictures and the latest updates are now available.  More will come soon

http://forum.anabolicmayhem.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=190
A

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #222 on: June 04, 2013, 08:08:42 AM »

"1"

Exactly. If Vince was some loser deadbeat, Vissy would not be with him.

Vissy is with the entrepreneurial businessman for his money and the glamor lifestyle. Vissy = fur coat and no boxers.
O

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: June 04, 2013, 08:10:39 AM »
You can see the psychology at work in this thread. For the first time in a long time, Vince won and Galeniko lost. It all goes back to our school days and extends beyond. Vince is naturally endomorphic, and gets fat very easily. You can't see his muscle but looking at the arms, and forearms (the shirt covers up everything else) there is muscle under the bodyfat.

Galeniko is ectomorphic, and can't put on size. He resorts to pining himself with anabolics. Without the anabolics he looks like Justin Beiber. After Vince makes the comment, Galeniko melts down, and goes for the junior highschool homo angle as a basis of attack but goes overboard. So overboard, you know the comment bothered him because inside, he knows it is true.

At some point Galeniko goes off steriods and weighs 150 lbs with a 13 inch arms. Vince although fat, will be at 235 lbs with 18 inch arms. In the natural order of things whether in the schoolyard, bar, or gym, the bulky guy will get more respect then the string bean, all other things being equal of course.

do I detect a slight bias against gal in this post

vince looks shit gal is big and ripped

hard to argue against the evidence
T

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: June 04, 2013, 08:11:50 AM »

Jesus christ what is that?  Is that a man? Weird people on here.