Author Topic: Kracken Released  (Read 21271 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Kracken Released
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2020, 09:48:51 PM »
Coach I got $200 fun money says Whatever stew Powell is cooking up is just smoke, and Biden is sworn in on Jan 20th. You up for a friendly bet if you actually believe this tripe? I know its easy to repost fake news and blow the Trump trumpet but are you sure enough to put a few hundred dollars on it? Hell I'll take you at your word if you agree. You're gullible but I feel you are honorable enough to pay your bets off

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2020, 09:57:46 PM »
Coach I got $200 fun money says Whatever stew Powell is cooking up is just smoke, and Biden is sworn in on Jan 20th. You up for a friendly bet if you actually believe this tripe? I know its easy to repost fake news and blow the Trump trumpet but are you sure enough to put a few hundred dollars on it?

Nope, because after November 3 when the Dems cheated their way into a fake win I’ve said I have no idea who will win. Nov 3, the day of the actual election Trump was winning every battleground state by a landslide. That night he was ahead in Pennsylvania alone by almost 800k votes, the next morning he was up by like 1%. Nov 3 (again) the day of the election, all 6 battleground states almost at the same time ceased their counting at like 10pm. 4am the 4th Biden, by some miracle 🙄 had caught up. A statistical impossibility

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2020, 10:07:26 PM »
Nope, because after November 3 when the Dems cheated their way into a fake win I’ve said I have no idea who will win. Nov 3, the day of the actual election Trump was winning every battleground state by a landslide. That night he was ahead in Pennsylvania alone by almost 800k votes, the next morning he was up by like 1%. Nov 3 (again) the day of the election, all 6 battleground states almost at the same time ceased their counting at like 10pm. 4am the 4th Biden, by some miracle 🙄 had caught up. A statistical impossibility

dude.. libturds don't care.... truth and evidence is like kryptonite to them.. they avoid it at all costs

https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/COMPLAINT-CJ-PEARSON-V.-KEMP-11.25.2020.pdf

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2020, 10:09:27 PM »

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2020, 10:11:31 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2020, 10:16:17 PM »

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2020, 11:00:44 PM »
Doesn't matter Coach. Nothing does at this point. Biden was heavily assisted to a win and at the end of the day history books are written by winners.

All the and emotion you are spending on all of this is being wasted. Your family is more deserving of it. Add up the the minutes and seconds youve invested over say the last 6 months regarding the election and the posts on getbig and time spent reading parlor etc. and then go take a look at your wife, your kids (if you have any) your mom and dad, your brother. Take a long look at them and honestly ask yourself if they dont deserve that time more. Im just saying...

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2020, 12:01:41 AM »

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2020, 06:15:13 AM »
Coach I got $200 fun money says Whatever stew Powell is cooking up is just smoke, and Biden is sworn in on Jan 20th. You up for a friendly bet if you actually believe this tripe? I know its easy to repost fake news and blow the Trump trumpet but are you sure enough to put a few hundred dollars on it? Hell I'll take you at your word if you agree. You're gullible but I feel you are honorable enough to pay your bets off

the irony  ::)
K

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2020, 06:35:35 AM »
Doesn't matter Coach. Nothing does at this point. Biden was heavily assisted to a win and at the end of the day history books are written by winners.

All the and emotion you are spending on all of this is being wasted. Your family is more deserving of it. Add up the the minutes and seconds youve invested over say the last 6 months regarding the election and the posts on getbig and time spent reading parlor etc. and then go take a look at your wife, your kids (if you have any) your mom and dad, your brother. Take a long look at them and honestly ask yourself if they dont deserve that time more. Im just saying...

Getbig is all we have damnit!
I

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2020, 08:04:19 AM »
Heading to The Supreme Court. Numbers are firming up.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2020, 08:33:27 AM »
Heading to The Supreme Court. Numbers are firming up.

Yep. Hopefully if it come to a tie breaker that cuck Roberts won’t shoot it down like he tried to do yesterday with NY religious liberties. ACB saved the day

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2020, 08:35:00 AM »
Yep. Hopefully if it come to a tie breaker that cuck Roberts won’t shoot it down like he tried to do yesterday with NY religious liberties. ACB saved the day

somebody has some dirt on this guy...

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2020, 08:38:25 AM »
RudyGiuliani:

Of the 600K votes added during curious "spikes" in PA, how many went to Biden?

Witness: "I think our figures were about 570-some-odd-thousand."

"And how much for Trump?

Witness: "I think it was a little over 3,200."

*crowd erupts in gasps*

Nothing to see here people.  Please move along.....  :-\

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2020, 08:39:38 AM »
RudyGiuliani:

Of the 600K votes added during curious "spikes" in PA, how many went to Biden?

Witness: "I think our figures were about 570-some-odd-thousand."

"And how much for Trump?

Witness: "I think it was a little over 3,200."

*crowd erupts in gasps*

Nothing to see here people.  Please move along.....  :-\

Yeah, that was hilarious. No issue there. Lol.

Liked how it has to be reiterated that the media doesn’t call the election winner.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2020, 08:48:04 AM »
somebody has some dirt on this guy...

It started with his Obamacare decision and spiraled from there. Back then I had suspected he was coerced into that decision

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2020, 08:49:06 AM »
From the Georgia Case:

The fraud was executed by many means, but the most fundamentally troubling, insidious, and egregious is the systemic adaptation of old-fashioned “ballot-stuffing.” It has now been amplified and rendered virtually invisible by computer software

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2020, 08:56:04 AM »
Smartmatic’s electoral technology was called “Sistema de Gestión Electoral” (the “Electoral Management System”). Smartmatic was a pioneer in this area of computing systems. Their system provided for transmission of voting data over the internet to a computerized central tabulating center.

Transmitting votes over the internet.  I'm sure nothing could go wrong here.  How very secure.  :-\

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2020, 09:02:09 AM »
from the Georgia case:

The design and features of the Dominion software do not permit a simple audit to reveal its misallocation, redistribution, or deletion of votes. First, the system's central accumulator does not include a protected real-time audit log that maintains the date and time stamps of all significant election events. Key components of the system utilize unprotected logs. Essentially this allows an unauthorized user the opportunity to arbitrarily add, modify, or remove log entries, causing the machine to log election events that do not reflect actual voting tabulations—or more specifically, do not reflect the actual votes of or the will of the people.

So the log entries aren't secure and allow unauthorized users to modify, add, or remove votes. 
Sounds perfect for American elections.  Rush this fantastic Dominon systems out to all the battle ground states.    :-\

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2020, 09:25:47 AM »
Can't believe it but I'm still open minded. If you can show me. Iff.

But if you can't because it's designed not to be able show anyone anything, then that's not sufficient. The absence of proof is not proof of deletion of proof.

Skate or die.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2020, 09:26:03 AM »
Coming to a Supreme Court near you..

Looking forward to this movie... should be a good one!

Sniff sniff

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2020, 09:35:43 AM »
Coming to a Supreme Court near you..

Looking forward to this movie... should be a good one!

Sniff sniff

Per my brother who is in the business, the working title is going to be "LIETANIC";D

Time for Ironmeister to make a lobby card of that one.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2020, 09:56:47 AM »
In two separate blockbuster lawsuits filed in federal district court (that are going to flip the election for Trump), Sidney Powell spelled "district":

Distrct
Districct
Distrcioct