Author Topic: Kracken Released  (Read 21759 times)

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
Re: Kracken Released
« Reply #100 on: November 27, 2020, 08:40:09 PM »
Guess the 200 bucks is not on the table

And the 10 k you were gonna put up and the 10 -1 odds

Both of you

Guess you changed your minds

I don’t fault you for that

My offer still stands

At 1 k

For sometime during 2021

LOL you shouldn't fault them because it's your fault. You're offering to make a bet with neither a definitive timeline or a definitive outcome? And you'll only take a  bet over 1k to prevent welching, even though it would be exactly the same to secure a $200 wager as a  1k or 10k wager?  You made ridiculous stipulations to get off the hook.  Which was the point the original posters who offered the bet were making.

Y'all idiots don't believe this shit.  ::)

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: November 27, 2020, 09:03:20 PM »

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #102 on: November 27, 2020, 09:12:49 PM »
LOL you shouldn't fault them because it's your fault. You're offering to make a bet with neither a definitive timeline or a definitive outcome? And you'll only take a  bet over 1k to prevent welching, even though it would be exactly the same to secure a $200 wager as a  1k or 10k wager?  You made ridiculous stipulations to get off the hook.  Which was the point the original posters who offered the bet were making.

Y'all idiots don't believe this shit.  ::)

the calendar year of 2021 is a 12 month timeline. in December  30 of 2021 if there isnt a declared victory  by the god emperor by electors then yes i lose

you didn't see the terms i outlined in my proposal??

or your the same hypocrite you say everyone else is?

shut your filthy cumhole, and just stay the fuck out of the way

so ill say again,

no bet? xoxo and agnostic?

no bet?

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #103 on: November 27, 2020, 09:35:03 PM »
the calendar year of 2021 is a 12 month timeline. in December  30 of 2021 if there isnt a declared victory  by the god emperor by electors then yes i lose

you didn't see the terms i outlined in my proposal??

or your the same hypocrite you say everyone else is?

shut your filthy cumhole, and just stay the fuck out of the way

so ill say again,

no bet? xoxo and agnostic?

no bet?

Oh, I see later in  the page you clarified  that you will give whatever you think is going to happen until sometime in 2021. In the first post on the last page, you said that there can be no confinement date.

So, I guess slightly less absurd, but still incredibly ridiculous and completely transparent. There's huge difference between making a wager for something that will be resolved within two months and something that you hope will happen more than a year down the road. If you honestly believed that things won't be settled by January or February then you'd be jumping at the original wager.

And let's be real. I looked at your profile and you haven't even been registered here for 6 months yet.  If anyone went through with seriously entertaining your offer, you'd just stop posting on this gimmick account. You're completely transparent.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #104 on: November 27, 2020, 10:38:44 PM »

The Constitution establishes one firm guideline: the President’s four year-term begins on January 20, as outlined in the 20th Amendment, and so the President must be selected before that time.

Fact: The President will be sworn in on January 20, 2021 rain or shine. It’s pointless to have a bet that extends past that point in time and that you’re proposing it shows you’re acting in bad faith.

I told you the rules for the bet and agreed to deposit $10,000 with The Coach. You lost your bottle and aren’t even willing to take 10-to-1 odds.

Hardly a surprise thought. You’re just someone’s sock puppet: useful to spout off nonsense, but ready to be tossed in the garbage the moment you get crusty from all the splooge that’s being pumped into you.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: November 27, 2020, 10:45:07 PM »

Al Gore was prez for 37 day's , right  ;D

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: November 28, 2020, 09:39:04 AM »
I’ll take your odds and bet xoxo
And by your timeline

Even though I don’t think it will be sorted out by then

I’m ready to take the bet

You pay me 10-1 right

Your leader who has dementia your so inspired by is sworn in in January

I pay you 1 k

If your dementia leader isn’t sworn  in at all

You pay me 10 k?

Seems like a good deal to me sir

But if you don’t pay

I can find you

Or rather someone will

So consider that before proving your funds to a fiduciary ok

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: November 28, 2020, 09:43:47 AM »
The Constitution establishes one firm guideline: the President’s four year-term begins on January 20, as outlined in the 20th Amendment, and so the President must be selected before that time.

Fact: The President will be sworn in on January 20, 2021 rain or shine. It’s pointless to have a bet that extends past that point in time and that you’re proposing it shows you’re acting in bad faith.

I told you the rules for the bet and agreed to deposit $10,000 with The Coach. You lost your bottle and aren’t even willing to take 10-to-1 odds.

Hardly a surprise thought. You’re just someone’s sock puppet: useful to spout off nonsense, but ready to be tossed in the garbage the moment you get crusty from all the splooge that’s being pumped into you.

true but not really...

there is a clause that if the REAL potus isn't decided by that time the leader of the house of representatives gets sworn in temporarily as the new potus until such time as the real one is settled.

Pelosi 2021!!

Let's do  this!!

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: November 28, 2020, 09:44:00 AM »
Also if you don’t live in USA

There is no bet

I need to be able to find you if you don’t pay

I cannot be limited by travel restrictions to do so

So your in USA right ?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #109 on: November 28, 2020, 10:12:31 AM »

That's pretty simple, to the point and cut and dried.
Come January 21st if Biden is POTUS, one side wins.  If Trump is still POTUS, the other side wins.
None of this "well... yeah... but it hasn't been decided yet because of blah blah blah blah... "  Or "well this lawsuit is still ongoing and blah blah blah..."

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: November 28, 2020, 10:35:43 AM »
I won’t be decided by the 20 th either way

You want a bet on that ?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #111 on: November 28, 2020, 10:42:14 AM »
Petitioners appear to have established a likelihood to succeed on the merits because petitioners have asserted the Constitution does not provide a mechanism for the legislature to allow for expansion of absentee voting without a constitutional amendment,” McCullough wrote.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: November 28, 2020, 10:58:38 AM »
I won’t be decided by the 20 th either way

You want a bet on that ?

So who will be acting POTUS on January 21st then?

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: November 28, 2020, 11:08:42 AM »
Don’t care

You want the bet ?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #114 on: November 28, 2020, 11:33:31 AM »

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: November 28, 2020, 12:01:40 PM »
So who will be acting POTUS on January 21st then?

According to the constitution of the USA

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: November 28, 2020, 12:08:30 PM »
So still

No bet ?
Xoxo

And agnostic ?

I accepted your timeline oh Jan 20

Your 10 k

For my 1 k

You ready ?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: November 28, 2020, 12:10:01 PM »
The fact that mainstream media and social media and hollywood all acted as one to achieve one thing, to fool the american people, is voter fraud to the highest degree. The only people who got to see the real biden and really know his policies are internet savvy and generally conservative.

Let me paint a clearer picture- my parents ate thanksgiving alone with masks on tonight. They wont let me or anyone come near them as they are TERRIFIED of covid. Terrified!

Who do you think they voted for and why?

Where do you think biden got most of his votes from exactly?

Think about that.

Brother if this is true, and I say this with all due respect, your parents are lucky to have lived as long as they have.

We are all sheep. But who are you following?

If people are swayed this easily by the media then there is really not much hope, but that’s not new as Orsen Welles and the radio created a national panic reading a story.

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: November 28, 2020, 12:25:03 PM »
He voted for Biden

Then lied about it and says he supports Trump

He is a no good person

And if I saw him I’d tell him that

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: November 28, 2020, 12:29:24 PM »
Oh, I see later in  the page you clarified  that you will give whatever you think is going to happen until sometime in 2021. In the first post on the last page, you said that there can be no confinement date.

So, I guess slightly less absurd, but still incredibly ridiculous and completely transparent. There's huge difference between making a wager for something that will be resolved within two months and something that you hope will happen more than a year down the road. If you honestly believed that things won't be settled by January or February then you'd be jumping at the original wager.

And let's be real. I looked at your profile and you haven't even been registered here for 6 months yet.  If anyone went through with seriously entertaining your offer, you'd just stop posting on this gimmick account. You're completely transparent.

Yes transparency

One of  my virtues

Do you know what that word means ?

Means I don’t have anything to hide

If you read my posts

I give my name

I posted my pics

Is English your first language sir ?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: November 28, 2020, 12:43:10 PM »
According to the constitution of the USA

3 to 1 odds huh?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: November 28, 2020, 01:06:17 PM »
Yes, external polls are basically worthless. Internal polling is their own polling that isn’t available for the public to see. It’s the campaigns polling. Trumps internal polling showed him winning all battleground and swing states with only a couple that were close (within the margin of error) but still favored Trump. Biden’s campaign knew this which why they spent hundreds of millions in attack ads and when they made the “mortal” campaign sin of not having any ground game, they knew they were had. The remedy. Cheat.

What gives you the idea that internal polling isn't biased? In fact they are usually more biased than external polling because the pollsters have an agenda.

Internal Polls Are Usually Bunk

By Nathaniel Rackich

....you should take internal polls with several grains of salt. Specifically, it’s important to remember that by definition, internal polls are shared by people with an agenda, and you need to take that agenda into account when looking at the results.

Usually, the goal in leaking an internal poll is simple: make your candidate look good. In practice, that means that internal polls typically paint a rosier picture for the candidate conducting them than exists in reality.

Overall, the political world is often too quick to trust internal polls without questioning their sourcing and thinking critically about ulterior motives.

In the General, the Biden campaign spent more on advertising than the Trump campaign. However, the Trump campaign outspent Biden by a lot in Digital airings, i.e. Facebook and Google.

In the primary, Trump's people spent the most with Elizabeth Warren next in line, spending 1/4 of the amount Trump spent. Biden spent the least in the primary. In fact his campaign spent so little that it isn't even on the charts and therefore listed as $0.

PRO-TRUMP ADS ATTACK WHILE PRO-BIDEN ADS CONTRAST

By and large, pro-Biden ads are positive or contrast, with only about 10 percent being pure attacks. Pro-Trump ads, on the other hand, have seen a rising percentage of attacks since mid-September. In the past week, over 60 percent of pro-Trump ads were pure attacks, and fewer than 10 percent were positive.

Biden has mentioned health care, jobs, and Social Security at a slightly higher rate in the last two weeks, while Trump has focused on taxes (in just under half of his airings), the economy, jobs, prescription drugs and health care.

...between October 12 and October 25. COVID-19 is not the top issue for either candidate, even with the recent surge in cases across parts of the country. The issue appears in 1 in every 3 Biden ads, and in 1 in every 5 Trump ads.

Money Tracker: How Much Trump And Biden Have Raised In The 2020 Election
October 22, 202011:55 PM ET

Here's a side by side comparison of each campaign's donations

$1.51 billion
raised by Joe Biden (D) and the DNC
$167 million raised in first half of October

$1.57 billion
raised by Donald Trump (R) and the RNC
$82 million raised in first half of October

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/is-don-blankenship-really-surging-in-west-virginia/

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1029180/top-spending-presidential-candidates-mueller-facebook-ads-us/

https://mediaproject.wesleyan.edu/releases-102920/#table2

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: November 28, 2020, 01:21:05 PM »
There you go again, believing everything you read. Not just with you, but its mind boggling how much info is kept from you but you still insist on the watching, listening and reading the bullshit lies.

Name someone Trump fired who didn't say something contrary to or about Trump.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #123 on: November 28, 2020, 01:25:07 PM »
Yes transparency

One of  my virtues

Do you know what that word means ?

Means I don’t have anything to hide

If you read my posts

I give my name

I posted my pics

Is English your first language sir ?

Somebody called you out for posting in haiku verse just a few pages ago in this thread. You're not in a position to criticize anyone's ability to speak english.

I doubt you posted photos and a name. If you're so virtuously transparent, you could easily post  them here and now in this thread. Since you're so eager to post up funds, it seems like it would even make sense to do so, but it doesn't really make a difference to me.  When I said transparent, I wasn't talking about your identity,  I was clearly talking about your stalling tactics. 

At first you tried to  structure the wager as prohibitively difficult to make. If you were confident in your position, you would have wanted to make the bet as easy to take as possible because you would have figured it was easy money. Instead, you quintupled the minimum bet and sextupled the timeline. Now you're  basically playing a game of chicken, calling out the other posters because they didn't respond within 2 hours. (Not everyone checks this site hourly.) This is not how someone behaves when they want to make easy money on a bet they are sure of.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: November 28, 2020, 01:30:12 PM »
I guess you didn’t catch my last post to that question. If this was a legit election I would have tripled that bet the day the election should have been called...Nov 3. But I will put up $500 that there is blatant evidence of election fraud in Biden’s favor that you or anyone...ANYONE can’t refute without your proof of it being legit.

How about it?

I guess you don't consider the Supreme Court legit than. Trump and his band of clown lawyers has said they have proof of election fraud in Biden's favor and have yet to show it. Biden doesn't need to show proof of his being elected by the people who cast more than 80 mil votes. Who's he going to challenge and why would he? He won the Presidency. It is the challenger (prosecutor) who must prove their case. That's how the law works in this country.