Author Topic: More Pentagon UFO information  (Read 82221 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: More Pentagon UFO information
« Reply #125 on: December 29, 2020, 11:46:12 AM »
Space itself is utterly fascinating.  And just by going with the math.....infinite universe, billions of planets,
We can't possibly be alone.

But on that same note, aliens wouldn't be caught on film either. If they have the tech to get to earth, they have the tech to go unnoticed as well.

Maybe the world leaders do have some knowledge or a pact with extraterrestrials. Maybe we have an alliance with a few of them. Does make you wonder why we created an official Space Force, as another branch of our armed forces?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: December 29, 2020, 11:51:32 AM »
Space itself is utterly fascinating.  And just by going with the math.....infinite universe, billions of planets,
We can't possibly be alone.

But on that same note, aliens wouldn't be caught on film either. If they have the tech to get to earth, they have the tech to go unnoticed as well.

Maybe the world leaders do have some knowledge or a pact with extraterrestrials. Maybe we have an alliance with a few of them. Does make you wonder why we created an official Space Force, as another branch of our armed forces?
we can, it is possible

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: December 29, 2020, 11:58:37 AM »
we can, it is possible
How? Why would Earth be the only place that contains life? Why the hell can't we go to the moon again?

I've said it before, but it really is a perfect name. When we break it down, maybe we are just an alien ant farm. If they exist, they laugh at us.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #128 on: December 29, 2020, 12:14:39 PM »
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/weird-news/former-israeli-space-security-chief-says-extraterrestrials-exist-trump-knows-n1250333

Former Israeli space security chief says extraterrestrials exist, and Trump knows about it

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #129 on: December 29, 2020, 12:35:12 PM »
Even the biggest doubter cant watch those interviews and not know they are both basically acknowledging its real as much as they can.add in bush for added confirmation.

I sent to one of my buds and he is still in denial.   

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: December 29, 2020, 12:40:04 PM »
I sent to one of my buds and he is still in denial.
But what would that do for religion?

That's why they keep it a secret. Religion is already crumbling, so maybe they are waiting for the right time. A time when they can no longer can control people with lies.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: December 29, 2020, 12:40:42 PM »
But what would that do for religion?

That's why they keep it a secret. Religion is already crumbling, so maybe they are waiting for the right time. A time when they can no longer can control people with lies.

Yup.   All of a sudden the entire bs house of cards falls apart. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: December 29, 2020, 12:43:15 PM »
Even the biggest doubter cant watch those interviews and not know they are both basically acknowledging its real as much as they can.add in bush for added confirmation.

All he had to say was he didnt see or find anything out end of story. 

Nope - he gave same answer as Otwink and Trump. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: December 29, 2020, 03:52:23 PM »
Skip to comments.

COVID-19 bill started a 180-day countdown for UFO disclosures
NY Post ^ | Dec. 29, 2020
Posted on 12/29/2020, 6:49:28 PM by deplorableindc

President Trump’s signature Sunday on the $2.3 trillion COVID-19 relief and government funding bill started a 180 day countdown for the Pentagon and spy agencies to say what they know about UFOs.

The provision received very little attention in part because it wasn’t included in the text of the 5,593 page legislation, but as a “committee comment” attached to the annual intelligence authorization act, which was rolled into the massive bill.

The Senate Intelligence Committee, chaired by Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), said in the comment it “directs the [director of national intelligence], in consultation with the Secretary of Defense and the heads of such other agencies… to submit a report within 180 days of the date of enactment of the Act, to the congressional intelligence and armed services committees on unidentified aerial phenomena.”

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: January 03, 2021, 11:29:18 AM »
We are not alone

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #138 on: January 07, 2021, 06:33:10 AM »
NBC

certainly a good source of info

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: January 27, 2021, 09:04:37 AM »
https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/38937/navy-ufo-patent-documents-talk-of-spacetime-modification-weapon-detail-experimental-testing

BOOM!

the Pais Effect," a theoretical physics concept that is claimed to be enabled through the “controlled motion of electrically charged matter (from solid to plasma) via accelerated spin and/or accelerated vibration under rapid (yet smooth) acceleration-deceleration-acceleration transients.” This effect, the inventor claims, can lead to incredibly powerful electromagnetic energy fields that can “engineer the fabric of our reality at the most fundamental level” leading to incredible revolutions in power and propulsion, quantum communications, energy production, and even weaponry.

One of the most bizarre documents in these releases, a slide deck marked For Official Use Only (FOUO), describes how Pais’ Plasma Compression Fusion Device patent could be used to design a terrifying-sounding new form of weapon known as a “Spacetime Modification Weapon:”

Under uniquely defined conditions, the Plasma Compression Fusion Device can lead to development of a Spacetime Modification Weapon (SMW- a weapon that can make the Hydrogen bomb seem more like a firecracker, in comparison). Extremely high energy levels can be achieved with this invention, under pulsed ultrahigh current (I) / ultrahigh magnetic flux density (B) conditions (Z-pinch with a Fusion twist).

:o

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: January 28, 2021, 10:12:15 AM »
so you really believe in grey men?  wow just wow bro  :o

I believe the Govt has and is hiding evidence of ET type visits and materials retrieved.   100%.   If you don't I suggest you start doing some research. 

homebodybuilding

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #147 on: January 28, 2021, 11:14:02 AM »
I believe the Govt has and is hiding evidence of ET type visits and materials retrieved.   100%.   If you don't I suggest you start doing some research.
am not being sarcastic just asking. i have never thought about it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: January 28, 2021, 11:16:32 AM »

There is so much out there now.  Check out the Air Force Captain who witnessed the Tic Tac event he captured on film.   

The Bob Lazar videos, there are tons of others.   This is not a joke any more.  The Security Head for Israel said this is real.     

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: January 28, 2021, 11:17:40 AM »

Simple yes or no